[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

chloenicolesg

sarNie Egg
To be true both Mick and Stephany acting like stone(at least for me.. ) However their visuals make me watch them.. Their chemistry is burning.... but then i've just watch 1st ep.....

Hi Jacy,

Totally agreed with u, both when they kiss is just lips touching at certain angles to make it looks like a 'real' kiss...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Good for them, their ratings went up!! The lakorn is going round and round now, but I'm still liking it. I can't get enough of Mik... He's so eye candy and so is Stephanie.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I decided to watch it live today but too much buffing , so annoying, home internet suck & I'm lazy to head to the shop for better streaming -- but I should had b/c right when I'm about to close it out there was an 'attempt' LOL Ohh la la , he was drunk though & carry her to the bed room lolll , it was kind of funny she fought him off & splash some cold water lolll 'attempt' fail :facepalm: . Streaming still suck but he finally ask her to marry him & stood up against his mother .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup! Man, the mother is soo annoying, give me headaches, I wish someone will slap the grass out of her brain loll, I give up on the streaming, off to work.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
They're like Romeo and Juliet but Thai version. His mum doesn't like her and her mum doesn't like him. Their chemistry is beyond cuteness though

Anusoya

sarNie Egg
Really like this week plot. It is like Mom Vs Son episode. It was well filmed when a single tear drop fell from Mom's eye, and Mick dropped his tear immediately afterward. So touching.
The Tuesday episode is like the family reunion standing against the enemy. It is like "We family are together, come hunting us if u dare" episode.
Really curious what is going to happen next week. Who exactly is the mastermind?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm more curious about that embezzlement money thing.... Who is the woman who try to harm Pasika the whole time??? BTW that Pat boy is so cute... kinda loving his loveline with that Jiew... with Sirinda trying to get his attention..... But then with Techin and Pasika, it was a guilty pleasure....

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
The storyline is getting very repetitive, I'm going to skip to the end. Too bad it's not a good storyline, cause the pra-nangs were perfect.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just knew the guy could be a suspect b/c he was introduce and they never really dwell on his character as much. Well nor did they dwell on the other lady too and I might have been right about her. Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
*first time posting here

This drama is getting so repetitive, alot of back and forth problems, but can I just say I am SWOONING OVER MIK AND CAT????!!! Love them!!! Definitely a heartthrob couple! :love::thumbup:

Does anyone know how many episodes it's supposed to have?