[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wouldn't mind if CH 7 does a remake of SB , b/c we get to see real KISS LOL but I wish they kept the humor side to Kavee , the 2008 versions he was seriously intense , originally Kavee have a playful/humorous side .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind if CH 7 does a remake of SB , b/c we get to see real KISS LOL but I wish they kept the humor side to Kavee , the 2008 versions he was seriously intense , originally Kavee have a playful/humorous side .
Yeah, the original was pretty funny. Kavee always have side remarks about everything. Lol. I didn't really finished Ken/Ann version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup! SB was a romance novel , my roommates who into novel said Kavee wasn't suppose to be that malicious toward Narin. He actually fantasies about being a father/family & he talk to his dad's pictures. The old version was hilarious really , he does some silly stuff just to get Narin attention .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup! SB was a romance novel , my roommates who into novel said Kavee wasn't suppose to be that malicious toward Narin. He actually fantasies about being a father/family & he talk to his dad's pictures. The old version was hilarious really , he does some silly stuff just to get Narin attention .
@sarN, oh I didn't know SB is from a romance novel. I like the original more because Kavee was funny and it has/showed more detail to why Kavee was like that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup! He interests in Narin b/c she wouldn't give him the attention most girl will seek when he around & it irritates the living hell out of him b/c she wouldn't talk to him & avoid him like a plague LOL . They left out lot of stuff Kavee secretly do for Narin LOL, like on her birthday, he brought her a night grown but doesn't know her size or how he struggles to wrap the present , it was hilarious, man lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Really? ^ Wow. I really wish they kept that in with Ken. That's so cute and funny, haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Gosh why in one series need to have a lot of bad people @@ Almost everyone is not on Punch's side
Even in part 1 I feel bad for Pin for not having anyone by her side but this one is just too cruel...Even I love Mik in here, but his character is just unreasonable
Hope Punch can fight back soon!!

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Reading your comment makes me want to watch this part too.... Too BAD my internet connection turns into turtle now.... Visually, Im attracted to this couple too and i can't wait to watch this part too...

p/s was Kawee in SB original ver supposed to be playful and humorous??? Ah no wonder I hate that 2008 version... If that kind of praek comes to my life, he'll be thrown to the see and let those shark eat him... Not only he torture physically he also abuse mentally....

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea there's no way I'll fall in love with someone like Kawee. But in lakorns, anything goes. ;)

Poor Pasika. She's getting abducted and almost killed in pretty much every episode.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Yup! He interests in Narin b/c she wouldn't give him the attention most girl will seek when he around & it irritates the living hell out of him b/c she wouldn't talk to him & avoid him like a plague LOL . They left out lot of stuff Kavee secretly do for Narin LOL, like on her birthday, he brought her a night grown but doesn't know her size or how he struggles to wrap the present , it was hilarious, man lol

That gift wrapping was one of my favorite parts in the original. Feet and all.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Reading your comment makes me want to watch this part too.... Too BAD my internet connection turns into turtle now.... Visually, Im attracted to this couple too and i can't wait to watch this part too...

p/s was Kawee in SB original ver supposed to be playful and humorous??? Ah no wonder I hate that 2008 version... If that kind of praek comes to my life, he'll be thrown to the see and let those shark eat him... Not only he torture physically he also abuse mentally....
Ken did 360 & change to be a nicer person but in the old version while trying to beg for Narin forgiveness , at one point he lose his patience & complain about how stubborn she is to Pat LOL he was straight up hilarious w/ his side comment about doing everything a man does to woo a pregnant woman, even though he complain, he went out to shop for baby clothes, he only say shit but his heart does thing the opposite , that how Kavee is , only Pat understand him.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Unfortunately its hard to find those old version... usually when i look for sawan biang the only result that come out was the 2008 ver.... Btw whose excited for tonight???

sarN

sarNie Granny
I caught the last 3min , I saw more 'attempt' by P'ek HAHAHA. Not only does N'ek have to worry about ppl trying to kill her but also from P'ek too , sexual harassment at work LOL

CPY

GotomySin
Unfortunately its hard to find those old version... usually when i look for sawan biang the only result that come out was the 2008 ver.... Btw whose excited for tonight???
Its at youtube without sub

saobomp

sarNie Adult
his mom is pretty darn evil! she assume things and listen to people easily...
jealousy!!!

the girl that is trying to kill Phan hmmm, i wonder if she had to do anything with p'ek dad's ex wife that got killed in the crash? or perhaps a spy for the other owner that wanted the island?

sarN

sarNie Granny
You can watch it on YouTube! I have a copy on DVD & re-watch it the other night , yup, Kavee 1988 was my favorite , more spicy dialogue, hilarious/playful Kavee & they actually discuss about the rscene, Narin's fear of intamcy & Kavee's confuession why he did what he did , which were b/c he love her but he doesn't know how to approach her & he thought what he done was a way she can be bond to him . They actually talk about the child is not unwanted by the parent like what she think , he said he wanted , planed, hope for it & it was not without love ^^^