[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I really can't seem to understand pra'ek's father reasoning, or his relationship with the nang'ek tbh
The way he treated/abused his son in that one scene was disgusting imo.
Surprisingly Mik's acting is decent, reading some comments got me all worried but he's handling it well so far. The OTP is cute, i can feel some chemi already so yay let's see how this one goes! It's been a long time since i've watched a lakorn (it's been only a few months actually but it sure feels like ages lol)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I really can't seem to understand pra'ek's father reasoning, or his relationship with the nang'ek tbh
The way he treated/abused his son in that one scene was disgusting imo.
Surprisingly Mik's acting is decent, reading some comments got me all worried but he's handling it well so far. The OTP is cute, i can feel some chemi already so yay let's see how this one goes! It's been a long time since i've watched a lakorn (it's been only a few months actually but it sure feels like ages lol)
I think it's because the dad feels sympathetic for nang'ek as she came from a broken family as well. Also since his relationship with his son isn't good, he seeks the comfort of a daughter-father relationship with nang 'else but was misunderstood for something else. He also sees the potential in her and that led to him feel proud of her in a fatherly way-I reckon, cause he didn't do anything that suggest anymore then a fatherly love. About him n his son scene- like I said it wasn't a relationship at the start and the dad found a daughter that he can act fatherly towards so he forgot himself for a moment.

But to our OTP; they r so compatible like WOW, if only Stephany was single in real life that would be even better- i still ship them though :) :) Stephany is so damn pretty n like when she was speaking in English- she has a nice voice. Lol girl crush

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg, Mik is drop dead gorgeous when he has on a suit!!! He's so handsome and super tall!! He might be the tallest among the male leads of today. Stephanie is also beautiful in all the outfits she has on! They both sizzle with chemistry!!! Liking how the story is going so far!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Dang it's been awhile since I've been on AF but don't worry! I'm still always caught up with the lakorns, ESPECIALLY this one hehe. I HAD to come back to see what was up at AF involving Talay Fai and yesss I am satisfied with the hype you all are getting from this because SAME HERE! Haha. I can already tell it's only going to get better from here on. It's so good and our pranang looks amaaazing. Gotta mention how PRETTY Stephanie is. And as for Mic, he's growing on me! Oh my gosh his height! Woo. Can't wait for ep 3 tomorrow!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, I still haven't watch the last two esp YET-- but I'm hype up just seeing their skin-ship pictures that I imagine the whole lakorn already , no need to watch HAHAHA . They so eye candy it hurt to look at them !!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm going around IG and can't wait for this episode...
Today the second lead couple will meet each other and they seem interesting
I like Prach and Gunjae since the one with Tubtim&Thanwa and they're just cutee...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I guess the mom isn't the root of evil. Hmm i wonder if the accountant is the person behind it. She was the one that gave the cpu to Phat and she put it in the boat. Seems like everytime she finds new evidence something happens. I don't think the father died yet since they haven't found his body?

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I still haven't watch it . Just staring at those IG picture I'm fanning myself in a wheel chair already, I'm waiting for that comfirm rscene , I guess, then I start watching lollll. I just haven't the time to watch it yet , will get to this lakorn soonnnn