[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm all in for this couple
Never a fan of STephan before but I just fall in love with her in here, she looks so damn gorgeous.
Can't wait for more juicy scene between her and Mik

enzek

sarNie Adult
I luv revenge lakorn. I didn't finish frgr with sammy. And seeing the younger sis in part 1 didn't like her attitude motor mouth tattle teller. How could another revenge happen to the same family but different sisters. I don't know I should watch this if its a continuation of the first. The first part was a sucky revengeful story with mia luang mistressand p,ek is the suckiest part not strong baby like man. That not my type of p,ek or dr. Me Dr Sattawat all the way.
LOL i like Dr Satawat much more too;) for me nice & sweet p'ek doesn't mean he has to be weak while aggrasive p'ek doesn't mean he has to be wishy washy & man whore.

but i don't understand the needed of r scene here if the n'ek really obsess with the p'ek. she would just willing if he seduce her since she obsess with him. if he need to r her first then it mean actually she not so obsess with him hmmm:p

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i like Dr Satawat much more too;) for me nice & sweet p'ek doesn't mean he has to be weak while aggrasive p'ek doesn't mean he has to be wishy washy & man whore.

but i don't understand the needed of r scene here if the n'ek really obsess with the p'ek. she would just willing if he seduce her since she obsess with him. if he need to r her first then it mean actually she not so obsess with him hmmm:p

I actually don't agree with your last statement lol. There is no need for an R-scene in any lakorn, but it happens here because he gets jealous of her and Pat (He doesn't know they are related), and because someone is obsessed with someone doesn't give them the right to violate them. You can love someone with all your heart and still not be willing to sleep with them especially if they are doing it out of anger.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another thing I wanted to add is, from what Ninja at spicy said about Pasika(nang'ek) in the novel she is way weak. She is nothing like Punch in the lakorn.

Edit: not sure why those two came out two separate posts when I edited -.- weird.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Another thing I wanted to add is, from what Ninja at spicy said about Pasika(nang'ek) in the novel she is way weak. She is nothing like Punch in the lakorn.

Edit: not sure why those two came out two separate posts when I edited -.- weird.
Can't wait for the next episode despite there's a R scene or not hehe. I'm enjoying it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I actually don't agree with your last statement lol. There is no need for an R-scene in any lakorn, but it happens here because he gets jealous of her and Pat (He doesn't know they are related), and because someone is obsessed with someone doesn't give them the right to violate them. You can love someone with all your heart and still not be willing to sleep with them especially if they are doing it out of anger.

I thought when u love someone , you lose your heart & body, follow by decard clothes LOL , it didn't work that way? Rat, I thought I can relate to the N'ek HAHAHA. What kind of obsession does she have toward him ? Love ? or to win over his prejudice?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought when u love someone , you lose your heart & body, follow by decard clothes LOL , it didn't work that way? Rat, I thought I can relate to the N'ek HAHAHA. What kind of obsession does she have toward him ? Love ? or to win over his prejudice?

Lolll nopeee, if you love someone and they try to R you because they're angry, obviously you aren't going to let them lol. Lol she isn't obsessed with him, more like smittened lol. If they aren't fighting and stuff and he says hey lets go to the bedroom she probably will lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lolll nopeee, if you love someone and they try to R you because they're angry, obviously you aren't going to let them lol. Lol she isn't obsessed with him, more like smittened lol. If they aren't fighting and stuff and he says hey lets go to the bedroom she probably will lol.
...well, I might not cooperate during the attempt but eventually once the fire exhausted the smoke will follow , us woman are no match against a man's strength & since the heart is already invested, might as well the body too loll . It a lakorn , you have to be a romantic fanatics when it come to those scene lol

enzek

sarNie Adult
i don't mean to justify the r scene because she obsess. what i mean is i wonder the reason of r scene here because if she obsess with him or attracted to him or has some feeling for him he don't need to do any violence to her. just seduce her with some sweet word and she will be willing LOL

but of course in lakorn world the logic of r scene is because the p'ek is jealous:rolleyes::p

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Lol sarN, at spicy NinjaKNN mentioned that by next week if they keep the r-scene it should be next week. Also, there are lots of sex scenes after the r scenes according to ninja lol.
I'm sorry but I don't think there will be any sex scene there because it's Thailand

sarN

sarNie Granny
the first part have them plus lots of skin-ship ( kiss & hug ) but the $ex part wasn't anywhere like Hollywood lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i don't mean to justify the r scene because she obsess. what i mean is i wonder the reason of r scene here because if she obsess with him or attracted to him or has some feeling for him he don't need to do any violence to her. just seduce her with some sweet word and she will be willing LOL

but of course in lakorn world the logic of r scene is because the p'ek is jealous:rolleyes::p

Lol I know you weren't, I was just saying that even if the nang'ek does love the pra'ek or whatever there are times she will not let him do anything to her. Most of the time the R-scenes do occur because of jealousy. There are only two reasons that take the cake in why there is an r-scene

1. Jealousy
2. Nang'ek slaps and disrespects pra'eks manhood lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol I know you weren't, I was just saying that even if the nang'ek does love the pra'ek or whatever there are times she will not let him do anything to her. Most of the time the R-scenes do occur because of jealousy. There are only two reasons that take the cake in why there is an r-scene

1. Jealousy
2. Nang'ek slaps and disrespects pra'eks manhood lol.
Oh' that why I love slap scene bwt N'ek & P'ek , in other drama it start with a kiss but not lakorn HAHAHA