[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

mayag

sarNie Adult
Just got caught up with the first few episodes. Mick and Stephany are doing really well for their age! They look much older than they really are. But it works out okay for their characters I guess.
It's only been three episodes and wow! All the love/hate brings me back to 2008.
After watching Mor Wat from PCKNMCPW for a while now though, Techin angers me so much! Lol I hope he softens up to her more once they start working together.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Actually gave a try. Its good but so much bad guys. P'ek listen to his mom can't tell what's good or not. At least he's not a baby boy. The dad trust that financial girl the most but she's the main persons who commit the dads death. But of course his mom is just as bad hire peeps to kill rape n'ek. I like how they kept the old characters from part 1 sammy, non,mom and dad. I don't see it often

CPY

GotomySin
I still haven't watch it . Just staring at those IG picture I'm fanning myself in a wheel chair already, I'm waiting for that comfirm rscene , I guess, then I start watching lollll. I just haven't the time to watch it yet , will get to this lakorn soonnnn
Bingo and the nurse just look like her! Oh my God!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
These 2 are definitely eye candy. Sporting elegant attire by the beach makes them sizzle even more.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so, will there never be anymore r scenes in lakorns forever now???!!! wow...just wow...
Never say never girl , JLR & SB will be remake soon & Thai producer love to do remake & recycle storyline LOL & some of the most popular/famous lakorn have those theme ^^^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Rewatching episode one with subs and wow.. i'm even more annoyed of the mom. "Ops. Sorry" AHH. It kills me.

I want to punch Mik so bad. Such a jerk. sighhhhh

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i wonder when will the p'ek feel regret & apologize to n'ek in this lakorn? it is near the end like in the end of the episode or before the end like sawan biang?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just started esp 1, good lord , they are soo eye candy & compatible & their elegant attire just dazzle the screen like one of those trashy romance scene from a telenovela LOL . Pasika is soooo sexyyy , man, she have the perfect seductive body & outfit in the lakorn , no wonder we have a force kiss by the p'ek so early in the lakorn HAHAHA. I know you hate the girl and think she your dad 's mistress but lock the door & kisses her isn't what hateful ppl do to each other lol , oh' buddha only in lakorn world ^^^

cyan_27

sarNie Egg
Been silently reading this thread for awhile. Decided to finally comment. I must say, this couple is hawtttt. :love: Mik and Stephany look very compatible. And omg, the islands they filmed at are so beautiful! I watched up until episode 3, and so far I really like this lakorn. I like it better than Thanwa and Sammy's.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
lol im too in love with stephanie to notice mik... her character is so pitiful thats y ;)
i'm hoping for scenes where mik breaks her heart with a misundersanding (like he is being flirting with gun's character, to please his mother and keep her off his back) i love those kind of scene, so much emotions and plus i like watching crying scenes (im not a masochist) :thumbup:
of course following that scene, she has done her 2 years of work to fulfil the contract so she ends up leaving him a recognition form on his table and goes back to Bangkok where she fills her time with endless work making a name for herself (well more like establishing herself as a successful business woman- like her sister and mother) and then 2 years laters they meet at a gala.....n then other stuff occurs that makes them reveal to one another that they both only love each other or something.. :love::love::love::love: that would be awesome...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mik's height remind me of Willy, but acting has not reach to his level yet. @sarN, you mean Mik's character remind you of Kaovy? They do have similar characteristics.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, he remind me of Kavee 's character, cynical , temperamental, impulsive, attention whore , envy ect.