[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

sarN

sarNie Granny
Clothes fall off ? Oh' I love easy N'ek , I can relate to her when facing a handsome P'ek, Lord, the scene u describe sound yummy already!! yeahhh! Go CH 7 skin-ship!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this couple. Stephany looks so pretty in this lakorn. Mick looks very handsome. I love when both of them speak English. This lakorn makes my top 3 for this month.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja at spicy mentioned that nang'ek is obsessed over Techin and that her clothes practically falls off when he looks at her. Something about how his mom stages it to look like he slept with nang'raie and then when he goes to apologize to her she sleeps with him lol.
WOW, what episode is this scenes?:love::naughty2:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love this couple. Stephany looks so pretty in this lakorn. Mick looks very handsome. I love when both of them speak English. This lakorn makes my top 3 for this month.
Just wondering, what's your top 3 for this month?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I luv revenge lakorn. I didn't finish frgr with sammy. And seeing the younger sis in part 1 didn't like her attitude motor mouth tattle teller. How could another revenge happen to the same family but different sisters. I don't know I should watch this if its a continuation of the first. The first part was a sucky revengeful story with mia luang mistressand p,ek is the suckiest part not strong baby like man. That not my type of p,ek or dr. Me Dr Sattawat all the way.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I can't seem to get use to the ways ch 7 film their Lakorns but it's probably due to not watching much of their works.

All I really gotta say is I love the aggressiveness, hahaha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Clothes fall off ? Oh' I love easy N'ek , I can relate to her when facing a handsome P'ek, Lord, the scene u describe sound yummy already!! yeahhh! Go CH 7 skin-ship!
Lol sarN, at spicy NinjaKNN mentioned that by next week if they keep the r-scene it should be next week. Also, there are lots of sex scenes after the r scenes according to ninja lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol sarN, at spicy NinjaKNN mentioned that by next week if they keep the r-scene it should be next week. Also, there are lots of sex scenes after the r scenes according to ninja lol.
Oh' Buddha
I'm about to faint from reading rscene & $ex in one sentence HAHAHA

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha I never knew people like Sarn is exist.... You kinda spread your influence to me.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had always been naughty, ppl just turn a blind eye lollll
Lol sarN! Maybe I'll go read the episode summary and see if there will be one rofl.
lord, I was on cloud 9 with Thookatha , don't make us fall flat on our ass now HAHAHA, I want rscene & all those things about clothes falling off ^^^