[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omgomgomgmo.These 2 look so good together, Sammy & Thanwa.... Thanks for sharing all the pictures ~ 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita
It's funny that they took a picture together today. I just created fan art wanting these two to pair up and posted it on IG and Mik liked it! Sammy hash tagged it saying don't be jealous guys. This picture is for you. Hehehe. Granted my wish! 

member101

sarNie Egg
I always thought Mik is older than his age but he's actually only 22 years old, a year younger than Sammy. They look good together though. Mik looks mature and very manly and I like his height. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: pantip
Super worried! The person who wrote the script wrote Praao. That lakorn sucked! They wrote The Sixth Sense too so there's some hope. Filming will start on June 15th

@neung69

นอกจากพราว ยังมี ร่วมเขียนเดอะซิกเซ้น,เรือนริษยา,พ่อตาปืนโต, ส่วนวันเปิดกล้อง รายละเอียดต่างๆตามภาพค่าาา

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
This pairing is already exuding chemistry through pictures! I'm so ready for the games between Dr. Panat and Piraya!! 

member101

sarNie Egg
Just from pictures alone I can tell that their chemistry will be sizzling. Thanwa told his fans that they'll go film oversea for this lakorn. I find it so cute how he called Sammy "Sam" in the fancam. Sam is her actual real birth nickname but not many people call her that except for her parents.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
cr: pantip
Super worried! The person who wrote the script wrote Praao. That lakorn sucked! They wrote The Sixth Sense too so there's some hope. Filming will start on June 15th

@neung69[/size]นอกจากพราว ยังมี ร่วมเขียนเดอะซิกเซ้น,เรือนริษยา,พ่อตาปืนโต, ส่วนวันเปิดกล้อง รายละเอียดต่างๆตามภาพค่าาา[/size]
Wasn't prao specifically written for Aum?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wasn't prao specifically written for Aum?
Yes, that's why it sucked. Lol. Still, considering how popular Aum is at Ch.7, the writer could've written something better for her. It was crappy writing. The script didn't interest me at all.