[Ch7] Fai Marn (Dara Video)

mailee

sarNie Egg
i am wondering what is gonna happen to him. :cry: i can not wait for it to be ended, too long and dragging.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Its an great lakorn. Love porshe and chat together and the other cast are great too. but wonder how its going to end. Porshe :cry:

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
In the beginning it's was ok but it kept dragging and going nowhere. This lakorn doesn't make any sense at all.
How many people are writing this lakorn and do they just threw it all together. Cause if one person write it, the storyline
would be more straight,

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is all over the place and drags but I'm still following it. I started watching from episode 9 and so on but then went back and watched from the start. I think Porshe has bewitched me and I think for that reason alone, I'm following the lakorn. I just love his smile. Also one thing I do like about the lakorn is that Suang and Kao never really gave up on each other and they continue to love each other. They have their arguments and misunderstandings but they always let each other know they love one another no matter what.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm still hanging onto this lakorn just for Porshe & Chat. Even though the story's getting so repetitive now, I'm still watching it for them because I absolutely love their chemistry. They have a spark that always makes me want more scenes of them. Hopefully, this lakorn finishes soon! ^^

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Should be only 2 more episodes right? It's ending this week? Huajaikaungtur, I love Chat & Porshe chemistry too so I went and watched their previous lakorn together. Chat so funny chasing after Porshe in "Look Poo Chai Mai Ta Prode".

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@SokLaHote: I wanted to watch their previous lakorn, too but I'm unsure. It's an action one, right? & yes, I adore those two <333

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So this is my first time posting after just recently signing up on here. And I just have to say that I love Chat and Porshe together, personally I think they just have really good chemistry. The unfortunate thing is that this lakorn progressed so slowly and Chat doesn't seem to suit her role much but other than that...them together is really good and refreshing. (Am I the only one who thinks Chat and Mint C. can pass off as sisters? Lols) Anyways, they're a gorgeous and funny pair.

I'm disappointed no one is subbing this, so I'm watching it RAW and not understanding anything they're saying but I really want to finish this :)))

I hope to see Chat and Porshe together again though:)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@SokLaHote: I wanted to watch their previous lakorn, too but I'm unsure. It's an action one, right? & yes, I adore those two <333
Yes, it's a lame action one but I find it them funny in the lakorn. Chat kicks ass while Porshe gets his ass kicked quite a bit in the lakorn. The two are adorable in the lakorn and so different from their characters in Fai Marn. I also like the chemisty Chat has with the guy playing her father in the lakorn. They got a cute father daughter relationship. Kelly on the other hand plays Porshe's father seems so blah in the lakorn.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wow everyone is so fertile in the last episode. Wished they would pick cuter kids but oh well. Man I'm gonna miss Chat and Porshe together. :tearybye: :cry:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So, I finished this lakorn today. Personally, I loved the cast...it was just the lakorn itself that I wasnt found of. The storyline was interesting but once it got rolling, everything just seemed just so out of order and all over the place. Perhaps, my language barrier has something to do with it to becuase i have no clue what they're saying, lol.

But just viewing it, it is so disorgranized. And the last 2 episodes, I swear everyone just went pyscho. I was just like okay, is there anyone who isn't trying to kill or hurt someone else? Lols, even drama up until the end. But I still love Porshe and Chat together, they have really good chemistry, it's just the lakorn that didn't work well for them. Loved the kisses:)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
is it happy ending for Porshe and Chat?
It is. However, there was tons of drama and attempted murder in the last two episodes. First wedding attempt, his mother comes to stop it with a gun in hand. 2nd wedding went by fine, however, his mother wouldn't accept her and a lot of other drama happened. She eventually ended up going back to her father and brother for a bit. Eventually, they get back together with his mom's blessings. A lot of attempted killing/kidnapping/pregnancies in just 2 episodes lols.

But Porshe and Chat's kiss scene in bed made up for it...harharhar. ;)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I re-watched the lakorn a couple times already for my new favorite couple. Each time I just forward to Chat and Porshe sweet scenes. One thing I got to say is that I was disappointed in Suang the last episode. He didn't rush to his wife's side when he found out she was pregnant. Then again his mother went through a lot and she should come first. He can't abandon her like his dad did. Yup this lakorn had a lot of flaws up till the end but Chat and Porshe chemistry made it up for me. I ended up watching this instead of other more popular lakorns.