[Ch7] Fai Marn (Dara Video)

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Suang is going to be MAAAAAAD~! =(
Isn't Kao only doing this because she was blackmailed with her brother's incident? I don't understand everything entirely but I get the jest of what is happening and it seems like Suang's mom and Sook are using Kao to their advantages, killing two birds with one stone. Seems like Kao is being used to show Papit that she is not Suang's father's only mistress (& more to it, right?) and they also hope that once Suang sees this, he'll break it off with Kao. Hopefully my guessing is somewhere along the line or else this is just sad, lol.

I'm usually not into the whole lovey-dovey scenes but this is getting me all giddy, lol. Porshe is so adorable and I'm totally buying all of his cheesiness as Suang.^^

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Yep she did all this just b/c of her brother's incident, but seems like she got her own plan
wonder how will everything end ?? :scratchhead2:
seems like there will be hard ending with all the problems :cry:

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Fai Marn seems to be N'ek not her mom
Pathi doesn't really cause trouble after all the other episode

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is super ridiculou! Why does she hide the truth from P'ek, just freakin tell him that his mom and Ruetai have a clip of her brother, maybe he can convince them to delete it or give it to him. Done, they can't blackmail her to go after p'ek's dad, problem solved end of story. But then again this is a lakon and it wouldn't be interesting if it were that easy, but come on. How stupid can the script be? They could have come up with a better reason than that!

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Agree but Kanaree want Sruang's dad to divorce with his mom that's one reason she's doing this
and another reason was they can't be together because if Kanaree's dad know the truth that Sruang
was khun Arak's son he wouldn't like it, her mom went after Arak and she going with Sruang

chouakim

TTFC♥
I can't wait for my free time this week so I can watch the episodes.

I've been looking for the Opening OST song btw, has anyone gotten a hold of it? Couldn't find a dl link anywhere. I was able to stream it on one of ch7's mobile phone sites only. Seems like the Instinct song is pretty popular though, yayy!

Fanz

sarNie Egg
No one knows when will it ends and for the airing time, Wed-Thurs at 20.25 which i don't know what time

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I can't wait for my free time this week so I can watch the episodes.

I've been looking for the Opening OST song btw, has anyone gotten a hold of it? Couldn't find a dl link anywhere. I was able to stream it on one of ch7's mobile phone sites only. Seems like the Instinct song is pretty popular though, yayy!
Do you want an mp3 version of the song? If so, I can get it for you from the opening ^^

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I keep hoping it will improve but seems like I watch the same episode every week. Same thing every episode. It's just not moving forward. Just getting ridiculous. I'm losing my patience.

somp9

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so slow and drag too much. when will this end?

chouakim

TTFC♥
I think the only reason why I've stuck to the lakorn is because of pra'ek and his character..other than that, n'ek has spun off too far for me to like her character. The drama hasn't been going anywhere for the passed 2-3 weeks. I'm glad that at least we're going to start seeing it move along since Papit has found out about her children. FINALLY, hallelujah! Will be watching this week's episodes during the weekend probably. >___<

huajaikaungtur: Thank you sweetie~ but it's okay. If I wasn't so lazy I'd do it myself, lol^^
I've just been hoping that the full version will pop up somewhere soon.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Ooh, speaking of which--look what I finally found ~ yayyy!
The full song is just beautiful, great OST for Fai Marn.

thanks love that song so much. fits the story and mood well. Off topic but I want to watch Porshe's lakorn with Sal Sanae bangkok which is here but no links. Anyone willing to reup or know where I can ddl? thanks

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I think the only reason why I've stuck to the lakorn is because of pra'ek and his character..other than that, n'ek has spun off too far for me to like her character. The drama hasn't been going anywhere for the passed 2-3 weeks. I'm glad that at least we're going to start seeing it move along since Papit has found out about her children. FINALLY, hallelujah! Will be watching this week's episodes during the weekend probably. >___<
Like you I stuck around through the slowness till it finally picked up because of pra'ek character & Porshe himself. I like Chat too but she does need more experience in acting. Now I can't wait till next week to see what happens now that every thing is out in the open & how Suang survive the gun shot.