[Ch7] Fai Marn (Dara Video)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm on a Porshe kick for some reason so I started watching this. I really wanted to watch this in 2012 but so many bad reviews were out so I steered clear. This lakorn is bad but once you skip all the side drama and just focus on the leads and the parents its pretty tolerable. Suang has some real bipolar issues but it's kind of fun to watch him be aggressive. I notice Porshe is pretty mean in most of his lakorns, he pulls it off though cause he cuteee. Porshe probably looked his best in this lakorn, hopefully all that working out now will make him back to this size but less scrawny.

Papit is such a morally inconsistent woman. She really deserved her ending. It's such a sad excuse that she didn't ever reach out to her kids because she didn't want to see her ex. The writer seemed to have some trouble with choosing whether she is good or not cause this woman has some real issues, pretty much as big as Khun Ying Suda. Horrible mother, deserved all her karma.

Gao was terrible, her reasons for getting involved with Suang's father kept on changing. It went from being for her brother, to being for her mom, then being for Suang. The getting involved with the father plot was dumb but still pretty entertaining, I suppose it's just an excuse for p'ek to keep being an alpha male.

Really trashy lakorn but with the right mindset this lakorn is hella fun. Porshe and Chat were good together.