❤️[CH7] Fai Hima (Polyplus): Kwan Usamanee/Louis Hesse

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want them to stay in the beach too. What I really wanted to know was after Hin asked Ti if she was warm or not and hugged her tighter, was he going in for a kiss and taking a closer look into her eyes. Love that scene!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yeah. Super cute scenes today..that scene where Tiya was in bed thinking of Hin and opened the box lol I was thinking, I dont remember Hin giving her anything...turns out it was the freaking heart bandaid555 so cute how she kept it in that jewelry box ..but looks like it'll be a bumpy rode in the upcoming eps hence the preview.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay you know who I'm super annoyed with? Hin's mom...she acted like nothing happened between Hin, Kim, and Ratee. And that it's okay that Kim and Ratee were screwing Hin. LIKE WTF, she gets mad at Nam and Hin for being rude to Kim just because his family took them in when her husband died.....argh....I don't like the actress playign the mom either LOL. Every lakorn she plays in, and I happened to sub 4 lakorns she was in and all of them she was annoying! Well, except for her lakorn with Louis and Steph haha. Anyways, back to this lakorn. I think when it comes to gratitude, there's a limit on it....ugh she just gets on my dman nerves man!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
okay you know who I'm super annoyed with? Hin's mom...she acted like nothing happened between Hin, Kim, and Ratee. And that it's okay that Kim and Ratee were screwing Hin. LIKE WTF, she gets mad at Nam and Hin for being rude to Kim just because his family took them in when her husband died.....argh....I don't like the actress playign the mom either LOL. Every lakorn she plays in, and I happened to sub 4 lakorns she was in and all of them she was annoying! Well, except for her lakorn with Louis and Steph haha. Anyways, back to this lakorn. I think when it comes to gratitude, there's a limit on it....ugh she just gets on my dman nerves man!
Omg I agree!!! She is so annoying. Like seriously did you forget what happened?!?!?!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
and you know who else is annoying? Lin! OMG, like why does she want to know what Hin's job is, she said she promise she won't tell Auntie but I knew her ass was gonna go tell her stupid ass brother! (sorry for the language but it's really annoying)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hin's mom was already annoying me, and I thought after she found out Ratee cheated she would change her mind and let Hin get a divorce. The mom makes it seem like Hin is the one who wants the divorce, when Ratee is the one insisting on it. With Hin's sister is probably the actress's crying that annoys me. She can really shed some tears, but the way she cry can be over- reacting. I love Hin's character he is so sweet, and I want him to be even sweeter to Ti then when he was with Ratee. Can't wait for next week, he is going to fight back!

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
and you know who else is annoying? Lin! OMG, like why does she want to know what Hin's job is, she said she promise she won't tell Auntie but I knew her ass was gonna go tell her stupid ass brother! (sorry for the language but it's really annoying)
Yes, i can't stand Lin either.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Kim so much! He's so freaken evil and a straight up bully. I hope karma gets him back really good! Hin and Ti should just run away and go live back at the beach. Everyone around them are just so selfish. They deserve their happiness as well.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I'm ready for Hin to be the hima. Cold as ice. And as for Ti. She has always been the fai fire. Lol. I love it how Louis really grabs Kwans waist and pulls her in, in that one scene. My heart melted!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD. Hin as bad guy scared me :confused0:. The way he treats Ti makes sad :(. Everthing was fault of Kim. I can't stand him. When he laughs so badly, it's like cringe.

I see in the preview that druggie boy (I don't know his name) forced Kim's sister. :(:confused0:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hin has turned to be the bad guy because he thinks that Ti chose Kim over him bc of money. I feel so heartbroken for Ti because Kim is purposely using her to make sure Hin is hurt. I like the sweet and gentle Hin more :crybaby2:It's nice to see another side of Hin but I agree it's quite scary and he is risking alot just for revenge. Anyways when he went back to check on her and climbed like a stalker... I wished it could've been a :kidnap: so they both could just be alone..... willing| but that:fighting12: slapandkiss omgggg I died in that scene cuz it was so intense. We got to see the soft Hin for a bit there when she fainted, but then his dark side came back when he thought about how much of a fool he was. :( I just need more Hin and Ti scenes.

Pretty sure that Korn guy won't get away with what he did to Kim's sister. I just wish she would tell him too, but I know she is scared of the creep. It's a cat-mouse game between Kim and Korn. :facepalm::rolleyes:

Hoping for more skinship between Hin and Ti!! :naughty2:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Hin has turned to be the bad guy because he thinks that Ti chose Kim over him bc of money. I feel so heartbroken for Ti because Kim is purposely using her to make sure Hin is hurt. I like the sweet and gentle Hin more :crybaby2:It's nice to see another side of Hin but I agree it's quite scary and he is risking alot just for revenge. Anyways when he went back to check on her and climbed like a stalker... I wished it could've been a :kidnap: so they both could just be alone..... willing| but that:fighting12: slapandkiss omgggg I died in that scene cuz it was so intense. We got to see the soft Hin for a bit there when she fainted, but then his dark side came back when he thought about how much of a fool he was. :( I just need more Hin and Ti scenes.

Pretty sure that Korn guy won't get away with what he did to Kim's sister. I just wish she would tell him too, but I know she is scared of the creep. It's a cat-mouse game between Kim and Korn. :facepalm::rolleyes:

Hoping for more skinship between Hin and Ti!! :naughty2:
Right! That scene!! He got slapped 3 times in a row! i was like dammmm gurlllll then hin went in for another kiss, i was like :risas3:! I like the cold hin tho :naughty2: