[CH7] Fai Hima (Polyplus): Kwan Usamanee/Louis Hesse

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Sep 19, 2016.

1. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Does anyone know where I can watch ep 7? Been searching everywhere but no luck.

2. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

onewlover4ever likes this.
  3. onewlover4ever

Thank you so much! :)

4. koojin

koojin I know you're lookin at Steph's abszzzz

5. onewlover4ever

6. THaiMovieLover

THaiMovieLover sarNie Oldmaid

I want them to stay in the beach too. What I really wanted to know was after Hin asked Ti if she was warm or not and hugged her tighter, was he going in for a kiss and taking a closer look into her eyes. Love that scene!

7. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

Super cute scenes today!
    I hate Kim so much. He’s such an evil character. Lol

koojin and onewlover4ever like this.
  8. koojin

koojin I know you're lookin at Steph's abszzzz

Yeah. Super cute scenes today..that scene where Tiya was in bed thinking of Hin and opened the box lol I was thinking, I dont remember Hin giving her anything...turns out it was the freaking heart bandaid555 so cute how she kept it in that jewelry box ..but looks like it'll be a bumpy rode in the upcoming eps hence the preview.

9. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

okay you know who I'm super annoyed with? Hin's mom...she acted like nothing happened between Hin, Kim, and Ratee. And that it's okay that Kim and Ratee were screwing Hin. LIKE WTF, she gets mad at Nam and Hin for being rude to Kim just because his family took them in when her husband died.....argh....I don't like the actress playign the mom either LOL. Every lakorn she plays in, and I happened to sub 4 lakorns she was in and all of them she was annoying! Well, except for her lakorn with Louis and Steph haha. Anyways, back to this lakorn. I think when it comes to gratitude, there's a limit on it....ugh she just gets on my dman nerves man!

onewlover4ever and KitKat516 like this.
  10. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

Omg I agree!!! She is so annoying. Like seriously did you forget what happened?!?!?!

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I really hate that old school thinking of one husband one wife crap. I agree if there's respect on both side but not if there are betrayal or abuse. Like no, my life and happiness are too precious.