❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

Ania

sarNie Egg
I watched the first two episodes last night I think I'm going to continue watching. So far the level of hate is acceptable for me, so I'm looking forward where this revenge is going to take us :p

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I like the pace lol kinda reminds me of Hua Jai Sila but with its own flavor. At least he won’t sleep with a sister in here hahahah. Prapye is cute! She has pretty eyes and I like her hair and makeup. I’ve liked Donut since his lakorn with Noon. He was vengeful in there too so I could see him in a slap/kiss from that lakorn lol.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I like the pace lol kinda reminds me of Hua Jai Sila but with its own flavor. At least he won’t sleep with a sister in here hahahah. Prapye is cute! She has pretty eyes and I like her hair and makeup. I’ve liked Donut since his lakorn with Noon. He was vengeful in there too so I could see him in a slap/kiss from that lakorn lol.
Sooo it was not only me who thought about hua jai sila

Ania

sarNie Egg
Sooo it was not only me who thought about hua jai sila
Sorry for going a little off topic, but would you recommend Hua Jai Sila? It's on my to watch list and it would be nice to have some input.

Coming back to Fah Mee Tawan, I really hope that the revenge is not going to go too far, as I would hate to start hating the main character :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Only thing I don’t like is how weak nek is. I know that’s her adopted mom but she’s literally getting choked to death lol.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for going a little off topic, but would you recommend Hua Jai Sila? It's on my to watch list and it would be nice to have some input.

Coming back to Fah Mee Tawan, I really hope that the revenge is not going to go too far, as I would hate to start hating the main character :p
Watch it you will really like it it has everything awesome chemistry,story,fights,and a hot male lead;)

Ania

sarNie Egg
Nai's trying so hard to make Paul fail at his job, but he just wouldn't let her :p The last beating up from Songkorn's guys was brutal and I hope Songkorn is going to get what's coming to him eventually.

The stepmother or whoever she thinks she is to Nai makes me cringe! I'm hoping for a slow and painful life in poverty for her :p

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Okay. Now I think we are starting to get somewhere with the plot. I edited the spoiler tag. Only my thoughts on this one.
Looks like the person who took care of Paul/Paramee after his mom's sickness (? Demise? Desappearance?) is rich (mafia? jewelerer? businessman?) and helped him a lot. Took care of him. And he is using this as means of revenge.
He wants to destroy his father's business (if I am correct, it used to be his mom's, right?). What is it more that he wants to do?
And I do believe he doesn't know Nai's background. So far, he thinks she is just as bad as Khun Net. From what I got, Net killed/was responsible for Nai's parents deaths. And both she and Paramee hid the accident cause.
Girl is a victim. And though I understand the reason she is so passive about Net and takes on all the abuse (she thinks she's the one who saved her from the accident, I still think she needs to do something. Some action on her part regarding the psychological (and even physical) abuse and mistreatment she suffers from Net. And nobody ever thought of telling her the truth. Khun Paramee is not a good person in my eyes.

Last edited:

Ania

sarNie Egg
OK, I have a question about the ratings... Since I have no idea what's what, could someone please tell me if these ratings are good or bad? I know they are lower than the ones for So Waree a few weeks back, but are they still regular/acceptable or not so great?

Ania

sarNie Egg
They are just below average rating. Above 5 are good.
Thank you for the information!

I was LMAO in episode 4 at Singkorn's expression when the client accepted the fake diamonds :p It was pricesless! "Are you sure you don't want to inspect our fake diamonds again?" :p

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
OK, I have a question about the ratings... Since I have no idea what's what, could someone please tell me if these ratings are good or bad? I know they are lower than the ones for So Waree a few weeks back, but are they still regular/acceptable or not so great?
They are just below average rating. Above 5 are good.
That's it.@sineth said it well. As a whole, the ratings are good (if you consider all Thai channels). But for CH7, the most popular channel (I think), these ratings are just below average. If we consider it is still the first eps, we could hope it will go up. So Wayree started almost the same way and from the middle onwards it took off and increased in ratings. I guess that FMT will increase too when chaos begins in the story. So far, it is fast speeding, but there are many conflicts yet to come

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For ch7, a ratings of 1-3 is below average, 4-5 is average, 6-7 is good, and 6- and above is excellent. When it hits double digits, that when lakorn is really good. Now a days it hard for the ch7 to get to double digits.