❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Kinda. Neks mom marries Peks dad and ruins his whole family. He comes back to revenge his new step mom, which is neks mom. Think he makes her fall in love with him. He wants to revenge her daughter too, who is nek, but learns nek is a good person too and is just in the situation because of her mom’s greediness.
thanks love. the plot is totally my type haha

Vico

sarNie Adult
Kinda. Neks mom marries Peks dad and ruins his whole family. He comes back to revenge his new step mom, which is neks mom. Think he makes her fall in love with him. He wants to revenge her daughter too, who is nek, but learns nek is a good person too and is just in the situation because of her mom’s greediness.
Well, actually, n’ek is not the daughter of the evil woman. She’s her foster daughter and is always mistreated by this woman

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, actually, n’ek is not the daughter of the evil woman. She’s her foster daughter and is always mistreated by this woman
Oops sorry! Lol I don’t really remember the exact summary but I was just kinda summarizing it from what I remembered from Jui and Num’s version. It’s been a while but yes, not her real daughter.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh this looks interesting. Both of the leads look pretty good together.

This is random, but the ending of the teaser reminds me of Hua Jai Sila, the glass shattering or whatever effect it is.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Ohh this looks interesting. Both of the leads look pretty good together.

This is random, but the ending of the teaser reminds me of Hua Jai Sila, the glass shattering or whatever effect it is.
Lol, I thought I was the only one who thought of Hua Jai Sila when I knew the story (and saw the trailer). Well, the stories are similar : a child who gets chased and mistreated by his stepmother and comes back as a handsome, dark man to have revenge on those who hurt him, only to fall in love with a dumb sweet girl who's also mistreated by her stepmother bu still loves and forgives her like the dumb girl she is

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, I thought I was the only one who thought of Hua Jai Sila when I knew the story (and saw the trailer). Well, the stories are similar : a child who gets chased and mistreated by his stepmother and comes back as a handsome, dark man to have revenge on those who hurt him, only to fall in love with a dumb sweet girl who's also mistreated by her stepmother bu still loves and forgives her like the dumb girl she is
I’m not alone! Haha. I was thinking the same. The storyline is pretty similar too, but this one is a bit different. I’m gonna tune into this one, looks interesting.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, it seems there’s gonna be a bride snatching at some point !
Haha it does. Have you ever seen this production's lakorns? I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on them because I've never watched this production before. This does look interesting though so I probably will give it a try.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Haha it does. Have you ever seen this production's lakorns? I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on them because I've never watched this production before. This does look interesting though so I probably will give it a try.
I’ve watched Karn La Krang Neu Nai Hua Jai (but I didn’t like as much as many others did)

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that this production team was quite decent, they mostly did the evening lakorns and quite success in rom-com genre. Nang Rai (Now-Poom) produced last year by Mongkol had a rating 9 for the last ep. so I guess fans are excited about this one too?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Prapye Ramida is very pretty but I would have preferred someone else... Her character is a bit of a doormat and I don’t think she has enough charisma to make her look like something else than a doormat

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Donut's voice really gives me chills, sexy and manly compared to his real age :clap: Prapye is more pretty here and her character seems more fierce than her previous ones. still not so many snippets from the teaser, did they finish shooting already?

Ninaw

sarNie Egg
Donut's voice really gives me chills, sexy and manly compared to his real age :clap: Prapye is more pretty here and her character seems more fierce than her previous ones. still not so many snippets from the teaser, did they finish shooting already?
Yaa I agree , I guess they are still shooting , coz they are still uploading on the set stories on insta.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
This one is going to be worse than So Wayree in the kingdom of no spoilers. Difficult to have news or snipets about the plot, bt scenes... I just hope the team and the actors can pull a good story out of this one. Being expecting!

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
another teaser, they have some action scenes too. it's a remake so I'm expecting some surprise. the stepmom looks sassy to me but her voice/acting was kinda...idk her before. anw just gonna wait till next Monday, I need sthg to sooth my heart after this weekends :<
http://instagr.am/p/CE6oBfGgo2V/