x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The ending was alright. Overall I give the Lakorn an 8/10. The romance could have been better. Not sure if it was because of the religion they were portraying. Maybe lip locking is considered indecent, so they cut those parts out and made it a little more acceptable? I was stunned by her dress though! Wow, what a gorgeous gown! Reminded me of Buey Panwad's wedding dress/attire. *ahhhhh* well, it came to an end... I'll miss Shariff & Michelle. P.s. They should've shown King Amed's Queen since the beginning. Would have been cute to see more scenes of them. It was adorable when he teased her about her wearing perfume. tehehe  :crush:

Reactions: Iya

x0unerthanlater

Kudaranai said:
If I recall, Kwan doesn't do real kisses except that one time in DDHT.

If thats the case, I wonder when she pairs with Weir again, would she allow real kissing with him? tehehe. They really need to pair up again though. Really cute onscreen couple.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for all the feedback, love reading it. :yes:

:thumbsup: Thank you Kwan25, the pictures look so wonderful, can not wait to watch it. :thumbsup:

:nono1:  I have been so lost and busy, have no time to catch up yet, hopefully I will have time to continue sometime this week or so. :weep:  :crush:

:bravo:  To Kwan and Tui for a great performance and Fah Jarod Sai Team for keeping it short and sweet, and not dragged on for rating as their other shows. :whistle: :thumbup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Where can I watch the last episode? I am dying for Viki to upload part11!! Thanks for sharing the caps!!!!!! I am going to miss Shariff and Michelle dearly!!! 
The ost <3

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
wow.........I have to say i love this lakorn because of Tui.....He looks so good for his age.  Him and Kwan make such a good couple, hopefully in the future they will get to pair up again. Im falling in love all over again..hahaha..Who sing the song?

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
I'm so proud of Kwan and Tui for placing 1ST ACTOR AND ACTRESS for this week Tv Pool Poll. Also, "Fah Jarod Sai" placed first this week for the ending episode :) They haven't really placed any for the past few weeks. I'm so happy and haven't got the time to finish this lakorn but I really love Kwan ever since Dung Duang Huaruthai with Weir. I'm hoping that she get at least something (an award). Can't wait for her next lakorns with New and Aom! :)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I miss Sharif and Michelle. Wish both have project together in the future. They really look good as a couple.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I said I will watch this lakorn when it air. I watched episode 1 and 2 then I got lazy. I didn't really find it interesting. I was super excited when they was filming it but I lost interested. So, I was wondering, should I continue? Is this lakorn even worth my time to watch it? 

x0unerthanlater

Nong Gino really grew up! He's still adorable! I kind of miss seeing him as Look noi hoi sung! teheh Thanks for the closing pics @Kwan25! I miss this show. But good thing Kwan's new lakorn is airing already!! 

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I still have Michelle and Sharif fever. I miss them both onscreen. Tui needs to take more pa'eg role but I guess he's busy. I realize he only accept big projects since his past is only for famous role.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
The ending was alright. Overall I give the Lakorn an 8/10. The romance could have been better. Not sure if it was because of the religion they were portraying. Maybe lip locking is considered indecent, so they cut those parts out and made it a little more acceptable? I was stunned by her dress though! Wow, what a gorgeous gown! Reminded me of Buey Panwad's wedding dress/attire. *ahhhhh* well, it came to an end... I'll miss Shariff & Michelle. P.s. They should've shown King Amed's Queen since the beginning. Would have been cute to see more scenes of them. It was adorable when he teased her about her wearing perfume. tehehe :crush:
Hi.. good afternoon. I'm already late in viewing this very awesome drama. I just started watching Thai dramas early last year. I just search it in Mydramalist site and selected this one because the photos are unique due to their Middle East attire. Whe I was watching end part of EP11, the wedding scenes was not shown, so I've search again and found it in Daily Motion but there was no Eng sub. Can you please informed me where else can I watch the Ep11 wedding scene part in eng Sub. Pls help. Thank you very much.