[Ch7] Faed Long Hon (Kantana)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:whahuh:  :whahuh: I remeber the cologne scene! In "ROY Marn" the p'k lit a cigarette and was smoking beside the window after the rscene HAHAHA

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Haha oh gosh I remember this lakorn. I didn't like the storyline much but I still watched it anyway because I was so obsessed over Ae/Eg pairing. They had awesome chemistry and the way Eg stared at Ae made me swoooooon! They were one of my favorite couples back then along with Bee/Numfon. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad that Pr'ek can tell the twins apart...wonder how long that will last. In the wedding scenes, it seems like he knows it's not Duen. She switched with her sister earlier than the previous version from what the opening song shows...so who's Pr'ek actually married to. In the old one, they did the traditional wedding portion before Dao drugged her in the wedding dress and switched places to sleep with Pr'ek. And Pr'ek couldn't tell them apart when Dao pretended to be Duen. In this one he knows even when Dao tries to act like Duen.

In this version Dao is worse than the old one. It seems like they meshed the twin plot from Sud Sai Pan (N'rai pretends to be N'ek and misleads others) and the old plot. The schizophrenia makes her jealousy even worse.

I hope they get to more lovey scenes for Pr'ek and N'ek soon. Loved the boat scene from the old version.

I think Louis and Maggie looks really good together. I know in another thread, people were saying that his speech needs improvement, but I can understand it. I have an accent speaking Thai too cause it's not my first language but it's like expecting someone who grew up in Thailand to speak flawless English and even the best of them who grew up with European fathers and went to international school still have distinct accents. With practice it'll improve just like all the other mixed daras.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Louis reminds me of Willie...I think it's his voice and the height. I like that Pr'ek found out the truth before sleeping with Dao. That part really bothered me about the first version. Hopeful it stays that way, but the opening/closing makes it seem like it might happen later on :(

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Natt's somewhat theory on Pimjan is interesting. Could it be that Pimdao is actually Pimjan? Pimdao is the one that actually died?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh...they changed the storyline so much, N'ek is starting to be mean...can't blame her though. Sucks that now Pr'ek can't tell the difference anymore. He should have known that Duen is proper and wouldn't have gone into the room to sleep with him before marriage. Part of me want N'ek to meet someone else that would take her away from the mess of her sister...but I guess that wouldn't be a lakorn HEA.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh...they changed the storyline so much, N'ek is starting to be mean...can't blame her though. Sucks that now Pr'ek can't tell the difference anymore. He should have known that Duen is proper and wouldn't have gone into the room to sleep with him before marriage. Part of me want N'ek to meet someone else that would take her away from the mess of her sister...but I guess that wouldn't be a lakorn HEA.
I agree they storyline changed quite a bit. I am so confused by some of the stuff. Like the machine separates their personalities? It seems that after Duen slept with Nard... when her spirit was in Jam's room. It seems like it was her good conciousness. It wasn't Duen for sure cause Duen hadn't gone invisible yet. I feel they overcomplicated the story a bit.

I'm super curious about the Pimjan thing though. Can't wait to see where this lakorn is going lol. I've been loving channel 7 evening lakorns lately. Lol Pakboong and Goongnang and this ahhh I even look forward to them more than the prime time sometimes.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree they storyline changed quite a bit. I am so confused by some of the stuff. Like the machine separates their personalities? It seems that after Duen slept with Nard... when her spirit was in Jam's room. It seems like it was her good conciousness. It wasn't Duen for sure cause Duen hadn't gone invisible yet. I feel they overcomplicated the story a bit.

I'm super curious about the Pimjan thing though. Can't wait to see where this lakorn is going lol. I've been loving channel 7 evening lakorns lately. Lol Pakboong and Goongnang and this ahhh I even look forward to them more than the prime time sometimes.
I agree they over complicated it. I listened to the reading of the story and am trying to figure out how they're going to keep to the ending if they're making Duen's subconsciousness hurt people. That's the confusing part.

Also, Duen didn't sleep with Nat. It's Dao. She came back pretending to be Duen and had the bad guy kidnap the real Duen. The real Duen was shot and met with Dr and Janet. She then used the machine to let her subconsciousness go home to see for sure if Dao actually hired someone to make her disappear. That's when she realized that no matter how much she loved her twin, Dao will always hate her. It hurt her even more, finding out that Nat slept with Dao, even though he was thinking that he was sleeping with Duen since Dao has taken her place. When separated from her body, her subconsciousness gets angry quickly and she realizes this and wants to go back to her body before she hurts anyone...cause outside her body, Nat's betrayal is really hurting her to the point of striking back at them. When she is in her body, her conscience keeps her from acting out on her pain. She's always held herself back whenever Dao hurts her, even giving up her love/marriage to let Dao be happy and Dao still wants to make her disppear. So dislike this change to the story...but it's like what thr Dr said...no one is 100% bad or 100% good. I just hope that she's able to return to her body and become herself again. Don't like this twist cause no matter what, she's got the bad end...Dao still wants to get rid of her and her subconsciousness' sanctions will make her look bad in everyone's eyes. I feel for her because she has almost been erased by Dao since no one knows she was shot, that Dao tried to make her disappear again.

Pr'ek disappoints cause he actually believed that Duen would actually sleep with him before marriage...forgetting that it's Dao that does that and not Duen...so now it's like he's under her spell and doesn't even see the inconsistencies in Dao (Duen's) behavior.

I agree about ch7 evening lakorn...been loving the Ch7 evening lakorns lately...loved Pakboong/Kunang too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree they over complicated it. I listened to the reading of the story and am trying to figure out how they're going to keep to the ending if they're making Duen's subconsciousness hurt people. That's the confusing part.

Also, Duen didn't sleep with Nat. It's Dao. She came back pretending to be Duen and had the bad guy kidnap the real Duen. The real Duen was shot and met with Dr and Janet. She then used the machine to let her subconsciousness go home to see for sure if Dao actually hired someone to make her disappear. That's when she realized that no matter how much she loved her twin, Dao will always hate her. It hurt her even more, finding out that Nat slept with Dao, even though he was thinking that he was sleeping with Duen since Dao has taken her place. When separated from her body, her subconsciousness gets angry quickly and she realizes this and wants to go back to her body before she hurts anyone...cause outside her body, Nat's betrayal is really hurting her to the point of striking back at them. When she is in her body, her conscience keeps her from acting out on her pain. She's always held herself back whenever Dao hurts her, even giving up her love/marriage to let Dao be happy and Dao still wants to make her disppear. So dislike this change to the story...but it's like what thr Dr said...no one is 100% bad or 100% good. I just hope that she's able to return to her body and become herself again. Don't like this twist cause no matter what, she's got the bad end...Dao still wants to get rid of her and her subconsciousness' sanctions will make her look bad in everyone's eyes. I feel for her because she has almost been erased by Dao since no one knows she was shot, that Dao tried to make her disappear again.

Pr'ek disappoints cause he actually believed that Duen would actually sleep with him before marriage...forgetting that it's Dao that does that and not Duen...so now it's like he's under her spell and doesn't even see the inconsistencies in Dao (Duen's) behavior.

I agree about ch7 evening lakorn...been loving the Ch7 evening lakorns lately...loved Pakboong/Kunang too.

Yeah I know it was Dao that slept with Nat, but the scene where someone was in Jam's room when she was on video call with her boyfriend. It had to be Dao's subconcious right? It couldn't have been Duen yet, because at that time Duen was still talking to the doctor. I have to say though Maggi's acting is on point! I can literally see her as two different people when she is going from Dao or Duen. I don't know how she does it lol, but I can tell almost immediately who is supposed to be Dao or Duen based on how she enters the room or the faces she makes before even talking lol.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I know it was Dao that slept with Nat, but the scene where someone was in Jam's room when she was on video call with her boyfriend. It had to be Dao's subconcious right? It couldn't have been Duen yet, because at that time Duen was still talking to the doctor. I have to say though Maggi's acting is on point! I can literally see her as two different people when she is going from Dao or Duen. I don't know how she does it lol, but I can tell almost immediately who is supposed to be Dao or Duen based on how she enters the room or the faces she makes before even talking lol.
Yeah it was Dao's subconsciousness that was in Jam's room. She was calm because she was in bed with Nat and no more Duen in her way. She's very calm when she gets her way.

I agree Maggi is awesome and you can definitely tell the difference between the two characters. Looking at the preview for next episode, it seems like Duen is ready to give up. The clip of her cleaning the headstone and saying that "staying the way she is, there's nothing, no one gets hurt" :(

Last edited: