[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha this thread is flying! perfect!!! :dance2:  I was getting so bored since msfrs ended :loool:

I cringe everytime she screams. Hopefully she is not a screamer or else, poor Note. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Trust me, I know horrible acting when I see it. I was able to watch her in Jao Sao Rim Tang which means that her bad acting was tolerable. In here, it's horrible! She was never horrible, just bad. Which acting classes did she take? They made her worse.
Exactly what I was thinking lol... She needs to get a refund from that acting class. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
lol...that's talent where instead of going forward you go backward.
Lololol this made me spit out my drink lol! 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
hahaha this thread is flying! perfect!!! :dance2:  I was getting so bored since msfrs ended :loool:

I cringe everytime she screams. Hopefully she is not a screamer or else, poor Note. lol
I don't think he minds lol cause he dated Aum P too right? I love Aum but when she screams oh man! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I wonder how producers feel when they're behind the screen looking at someone who isn't delivering. LOL. It's like too late to pull them out because they've gone through the fitting, opening ceremony, etc. Plus, they have no control over casting when the elders sent her. I'd be so pissed. It's like you're ruining my lakorn! 
Prodcucers can't do jack. If the producers want to be put on blast for "overworking" Poo on her IG, then they can try to discipline her acting on set but I doubt that's ever going to happen. Poo has it in her head that she doesn't have an acting problem, it's a language barrier. Hahaha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh:  OMG it's so entertaining reading all these comments, you ladies are so funny.  It must have been REALLY bad to have everyone complaining this much. :loool: Glad I only watch the first scene and stop! :yahoo:

I don't even know whose post to "LIKE" because you're all good. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
:whahuh:  OMG it's so entertaining reading all these comments, you ladies are so funny.  It must have been REALLY bad to have everyone complaining this much. :loool: Glad I only watch the first scene and stop! :yahoo:

I don't even know whose post to "LIKE" because you're all good. LOL
How about this Maya, I love Poo and I mean love as much as those delusional fans that think their stars are so innocent, even I say the acting is horrible lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Prodcucers can't do jack. If the producers want to be put on blast for "overworking" Poo on her IG, then they can try to discipline her acting on set but I doubt that's ever going to happen. Poo has it in her head that she doesn't have an acting problem, it's a language barrier. Hahaha.

HAHA. She's delusional. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Poo can stand there and twirl her hair or just read the lines in a monotone voice, some people will tune in to watch. I still can't get over how a sexy woman for the life of her is unable to be seductive. Me think, Poo might went to a class that disguise itself as acting class. No way, she walks out of there not improving one bit, unless the acting coaches are just posers.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I liked her in Dok Bua Kao even if her acting wasn't good, but in this she just seems so much worst lol. I agree how can someone who is like so freaking sexy not be able to even look seductive lol. This role should have really went to two other people lol. Poo and Om should have done a comedy, at least a comedy role sometimes can mask horrible acting. 

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Is Poo enrolled in partying class, not acting class, thats why her acting is so bad???? i just covered my eyes when watching her dancing, why is she dancing so slow?? she needs some advice from Bollywood stars.  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's Poo's eyes and when she speaks her mouth. It has always bothered me since Sao Noi Tha Kieng Kaew 2. There are many actresses whose lips bother me, but some actually improve... not Poo. Poo is quite lucky that some stories were her savior. 

But you can't blame Thailand since their definition of sexy is different.

It's mind boggling that people find Gypsy and Baitoey sexy. I mean Gypsy, Baitoey, and Poo are quite sexy but it is such a TURNOFF once you figure they can't do a sexy dance and STILL DO IT and pass it as sexy  :faint:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0vgFHzfEI

Anyway I haven't watched episode 2 yet. I think this episode will determine if I stay or ditch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks fun, I watched close to 2 mins of the video and have enough lol. The girl in the colorful jumpsuit is not pretty to me. She looks too rough.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol phatman....don't kill yourself just because someone is ugly j/k. They are average at best. Well, the color clothes girl is not really average. I am sure without makeup she's -1 below.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank god I opt to drive back from the trip else I would miss all this convo. LOL

Baitoey and Gybsy lol, don't get me started on those two! Lol not only do they lack talent but they lack sex appeal. At least poo look sexy, those two look like they just throw on their definition of sexy clothes, hop on the bus and came into the city! Straight out of the rice paddies country. They need to fired their make-up artist too.