[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:

YUP...we invest all our time into it despite it being horrible. 
The terrible ones are the most fun to watch. I survived through Sanaeha Sunya Kaen because it was so bad it's good. I think Dome's acting made it all the more fun HAHA

I had always like some of Poo's lakorn just because it is so much fun mocking. I know that's so mean but my sister and I had a ball while watching Dok Bua Kao and Jao Sao Rim Tang. Hey at least we finished them. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
The terrible ones are the most fun to watch. I survived through Sanaeha Sunya Kaen because it was so bad it's good. I think Dome's acting made it all the more fun HAHA

I had always like some of Poo's lakorn just because it is so much fun mocking. I know that's so mean but my sister and I had a ball while watching Dok Bua Kao and Jao Sao Rim Tang. Hey at least we finished them. 
Hahaha. I know right. If we cant watch it to praise it, watch it to mock it. Gosh, we're so mean. Well, the scriptwriters gotta know this so they'll work harder to make better lakorns, right?? We're doing them a favor by being outspoken and pointing out their flaws. Were just helping out some friends.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes please tell us how bad is it? LOL  :lol2:  I see the first scene with Poo partying and I just turned away, I got that crazy flashback with her flirting with her college buddies in England HAHA :sweat:

I don't even like the original with Poh and Kob, I don't know if I can stomach this one beside coming in here and bit*h *ahem* I mean commenting with everyone about it. :rofl:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes please tell us how bad is it? LOL  :lol2:  I see the first scene with Poo partying and I just turned away, I got that crazy flashback with her flirting with her college buddies in England HAHA :sweat:

I don't even like the original with Poh and Kob, I don't know if I can stomach this one beside coming in here and bit*h *ahem* I mean commenting with everyone about it. :rofl:
LMAO hahahahahha me too. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh so this is a Poh and Kob remake. No wonder the title sounded so similar. I totally forgot I once watched a lot of Ch7 lakorns in the past. Anyway this was such a terrible lakorn and seeing that it is being remade, this is probably gonna be twice as bad with Poo. 

I watched the first 15 minutes and I got to say Poo's looks really nice in here and it reminded me of this 

Credit as posted

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Fun, Fun, Fun do we really have to see her party animal pictures again, now I am really going to have flashback everytime I see her on screen  :loool: HAHAHA

Thanks for the pictures though, because now everyone can have the same flashback too LOL :yahoo:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@poobae91: Cringeworthy. LOOOL 

Okay,here's my thoughts on episode 1. 

- I have no idea whats going on between the leads since I dont know thai lol
- Om's treatment toward poo is kinda bipolar...sometimes he's nice and sometimes he's so pissy at her lol
- Poo's acting whether as n'rai or innocent n'ek, i just cant LOL The way she delivers her speech and her expressions seem forced. 
BUT SHES SO PRETTY OMG. 
- OM IS SOOO HOT IN SUITS and V-necks. I SWEAR  I AM IN A DILEMMA BTW OM AND TUI NOW. 
- The chemistry between the pranang is not quite there yet...I don't feel it yet. beside they're just two godly looking ppl standing next to each other. idk that's just me lol 

I don't know if it's a good transition for me to shift from watching Tui and Kwan's amazing chemistry and acting in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat to Om and Poo's performance in this lakorn LOL I cant help but make comparison  :no:

And beside, my obsession with Omkwan wont allow me to move on to Ompoo hahaha 

Do you guys know anyone is subbing this project? 

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, cant believe that we all move into this thread after MSFSW ended, is this MSFSW 2nd season???? LOL. Let's have fun guys, any spoiler for ep1 please, sad that no one subbing this one, forget the storyline just focus on Om & Poo, at least they're eye candy  :toast:  :toast:  :toast:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Come on guys, Poo isn't that bad compare to her other roles. 

I think I sort of like this Tawan lol I just hope they won't make her weak and stupid. When Poo plays "on ae and on waan" roles, I feel like puking.  :wackonut:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not heard of this production company or I never paid attention to it, so hopefully they will do better than MSRFS, but I would not bet on it.

Agree Mahalo, is a skip for me too, but I just wanted to join in the fun complaining in here. :dance1:  If I have free time I might watch with FF button on so I can have something to be ranting about. :woot:  HAHAHAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. That's wild. Eew. I'm not going to judge...............................I feel bad for her husband-to-be, she's probably sucked a lot of popsicles in her 10+ years as an adult. Haha. JK!!! I'm just messing around! Haha. Whatever life she leads as long as she doesn't neglect her profession as an actress, I don't care. And as long as she performs...which she doesn't really. Haha. Hex I don't even care for her, period.
Honestly, I don't even know why I'm in here. Thanks Mahalo for making me come in here. Haha. Now I'm really interested in watching the show. Haha.

The question is though, Why is CH7 still promoting her as n'ek. She's performed a lot of indecency act in public, and her acting is terrible. No matter how marketable she may be you'd think they'd hack her by now....but then I guess CH7 likes promoting sex appeal in their actresses so...they don't care.
I just answered myself. Haha.