[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
@Mahalo, Thanks for all the pic uploads! It's always wonderful to see Om.

If anything we can all bitch about the mess like in MSRFS. lol
That was a frustrating but fun thread lol. I hope this one isn't as bad though cus I have no more room for grey hairs lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm more dedicated to Poo then I am to Kwan  :secret:   lol. I love Kwan and her acting but some of her lakorns just doesn't reel me in :scratchhead2:   .

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOL i feel like I'm going to watch this lakorn just for the leads' chemistry just like Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat LOOL 
From the teaser and ost, it looks like Om going to be a soft-hearted pek :/ I kinda like hard-headed, aggressive character like Pattawee for Slap/kiss hahaah i know, im a sadist LOL 

Darn thurs need to come faster so we all can reunite and turn this thread into MSRFS' thread haha

But I think I prefer Kwan over Poo any day lol, although some of her lakorns' plot are.... :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm more dedicated to Poo then I am to Kwan  :secret:   lol. I love Kwan and her acting but some of her lakorns just doesn't reel me in :scratchhead2:   .

I liked them both about the same at one point, but I haven't been able to finish Poo's lakorn in a long time. Since JSRT I think. With Kwan, I like her onscreen and off screen. (although some of Kwan's lakorns are sucky too, lol)

ChloeRanida579 said:
LOL i feel like I'm going to watch this lakorn just for the leads' chemistry just like Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat LOOL 
From the teaser and ost, it looks like Om going to be a soft-hearted pek :/ I kinda like hard-headed, aggressive character like Pattawee for Slap/kiss hahaah i know, im a sadist LOL 

Darn thurs need to come faster so we all can reunite and turn this thread into MSRFS' thread haha

But I think I prefer Kwan over Poo any day lol, although some of her lakorns' plot are.... :scratchhead2:

I'm just going to "try" this for Om... tehehe I agree with all your points though. I like more aggressive p'eks too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmOb3ylfNUc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIK2gux6GJM

poobae91

sarNie Adult
This one might be a hot mess too other than MSRFS. At least with MSRFS, you have some good acting coming from the lead actor & actress. The script was what killed it. If the script manages to pull through for this lakorn then we might be able to overlook the bad acting hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
This one might be a hot mess too other than MSRFS. At least with MSRFS, you have some good acting coming from the lead actor & actress. The script was what killed it. If the script manages to pull through for this lakorn then we might be able to overlook the bad acting hehehe.

Haha. It'll be funny if this one actually turns out good. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'll be genuinely surprised if it does. My expectations for channel 7 lakorns always starts off very low, but yet I still always watch til the end for my favorites. #EmotionalSuicide

YUP...we invest all our time into it despite it being horrible. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Am I ready for this!!? Aiyaaah.... Please provide spoilers if anyone is watching this! I just want to know how likable episode 1 is. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Haha. It'll be funny if this one actually turns out good. 
I'll be surprised if it does cuz this IS my kind of story, but my expectation is pretty low, and I'm willing to give Poo a try.