[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

cecilia

Staff member
Mahalo said:
When you're in the middle of the desert and severely dehydrated, it's plausible that they were going through a series of illusions and hallucination. Hence why doing the deed was enjoyable. Lol. They were imaging the pleasure when it was actually not that pleasant. 
All sandy, all dry, and all chap (dry skin lol) .. doesn't sound too pleasing lol 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
ChloeRanida579 said:
@poobae91: loool at least it's on the beach and not in the middle of the dessert while both parties are dehydrated xD lmao
Haha, whether it's on the beach or desert is still a 'no no' to me. I actually thought of Ngao Jai when main girl kept thinking that main dude was going to rape her when they were lost I believe, and he's all like why would I rape you when I could have done it earlier on the soft bed with cool air conditioning.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Haha, whether it's on the beach or desert is still a 'no no' to me. I actually thought of Ngao Jai when main girl kept thinking that main dude was going to rape her when they were lost I believe, and he's all like why would I rape you when I could have done it earlier on the soft bed with cool air conditioning.

HAHA. Awe, makes me wanna go back to finish it. I still haven't finished it. HEHE.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol @ Desert lips. Seems like it'll be forever the funniest love scene in a lakorn.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

HAHA. Awe, makes me wanna go back to finish it. I still haven't finished it. HEHE.
Ngao Jai is okay. I wouldn't say that I love love it. The beginning started too slow, then it got good when the main twin came in, afterwards where they got lost got pretty boring, and I'm still not satisfied with how the story went afterwards when main girl found out about the twin switching.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not fond of those poster pics.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
poobae91 said:
Ngao Jai is okay. I wouldn't say that I love love it. The beginning started too slow, then it got good when the main twin came in, afterwards where they got lost got pretty boring, and I'm still not satisfied with how the story went afterwards when main girl found out about the twin switching.

Haha, I like the poster pics; they're alright. I'm just not a big fan of Om's poster pic. LOL, just something about it. Still handsome though!

And I enjoyed Ngao Jai, Lol. Me and my biased self but I think I enjoyed it mostly because ToomVill looked so good. Gosh, they were so photogenic in there especially Toomtam. This man be looking good 24/7.
What bothered me the most was how insignificant they made Wathit's death, ugh. I can not get over that.
Other than that, this lakorn was very beautiful, cinematography-wise.

Okay, back to DSS hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:

Yeah I liked the beginning, but then it got so boring in the middle. I also didn't like the directing so I put a halt on it. Hehe.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I swear most of lakorns this year have good plots and good casts, but the scripts, directing n the editing is so bad that it makes me want to cry out of frustration. All the lakorns had so much potential. Ie: ngao jai n msrfs -_-

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have a feeling I won't like this lakorn as much as I'm anticipating it. They look good but Poo's lakorn's don't really do so well. At least Thursday is near. We'll be seeing this as it is.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I already know I won't be liking it. The teaser was all over the place. Poo's acting was cringe-worthy. It's probably going to drag badly too. I don't even know why I'm updating this thread when I'm not even anticipating the lakorn. Lol. They just look good so I wanted to share for those who are fans.