dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
omg cee so hot in here. wish someday sammie and cee are the pranang in lakorn. alot teaser in this month now i so confusing which lakorn will replace which one

Yes there a lot of teasers out from Ch7 because they showing what lakorn they will air for 2012 year. Its just like Exact (Ch.5) how they have teasers out for their lakorn and I think Ch3 is also going to have their lakorn teasers out soon too for their lakorn 2012.

You don't have to be confusing on which lakorn is replace which. There will be more news or update on which lakorn replacing which when a lakorn is going to end soon.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes there a lot of teasers out from Ch7 because they showing what lakorn they will air for 2012 year. Its just like Exact (Ch.5) how they have teasers out for their lakorn and I think Ch3 is also going to have their lakorn teasers out soon too for their lakorn 2012.

You don't have to be confusing on which lakorn is replace which. There will be more news or update on which lakorn replacing which when a lakorn is going to end soon.
Oh ok :thanks: so ch3 will going show their lakorn like ch5 and ch7 next right. But why they didn't show the lakorn that Mai and dome pla, I wanna see what's going on in that lakorn too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok :thanks: so ch3 will going show their lakorn like ch5 and ch7 next right. But why they didn't show the lakorn that Mai and dome pla, I wanna see what's going on in that lakorn too.
Mai & Dome lakorn have not star film yet that why there isn't a teaser for their lakorn. Someone said next year the lakorn will star film. So we just have to wait.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Mai & Dome lakorn have not star film yet that why there isn't a teaser for their lakorn. Someone said next year the lakorn will star film. So we just have to wait.
Oh ok. So they will star film their lakorn in 2012 right

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo of Ying with Nat & Sun.

Cr to: Yingclub

Fanz

sarNie Egg
seems like this is airing on wednes-thurs but don't know when
----
OK now Mon-Tues
Hope they doesn't change agian

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
wish sammie was the nang'ek. so not fair that a newbie gets to be nang'ek. anyway, i think she overacts a bit or tries too hard to be cute. and why does everybody have orange hair now?? not too into this lakorn atm. hopefully it picks up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The nang'ek looks cute and Cee is hot. They actually look good despite the decade age gap. Cee looks fairly young in my opinion for a 30-yr-old.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh, i only uploaded the ending credits of this lakorn.. and I got a copyright from bbtv..
sigh, my first strike ever... i'm really hating youtube.. and bbtv.. arghhhhhhhh.. @___@

dtaai dtaai dtaaiiiiii ... *sniffsniffs* :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It's great to see Sammie and Cee in lakorn together again. I wish Sammie was the n'ek. I remembered she played n'rai in Cee and Min lakorn. I find Sammie looks good with Cee & Pol, and Nat looks good with Sun. haha

Asy

sarNie Immature
It's great to see Sammie and Cee in lakorn together again. I wish Sammie was the n'ek. I remembered she played n'rai in Cee and Min lakorn. I find Sammie looks good with Cee & Pol, and Nat looks good with Sun. haha
Awe Prisna where have you been. Long time no see. Heh. I think Sammie's to tall for Cee lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It finished airing already... I'll move it :)

But I just don't know if I should put it in 2012, or 2013.. LOL.

Hmm.. I'll go with 2012.  :p

whitestickylee

sarNie Egg
wish sammie was the nang'ek. so not fair that a newbie gets to be nang'ek. anyway, i think she overacts a bit or tries too hard to be cute. and why does everybody have orange hair now?? not too into this lakorn atm. hopefully it picks up.
No, not a bit but extremely overact, no offense, I almost gave up watching by her unbearable cute, end up I still finished for nothing but supporting Cee & Sammy(my beloved actor & actress). I didn't know the female main lead was a newbie and I have no idea why the director didn't give her some advices