[Ch7] Dome Tong (Dida)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE MIN&CEE too :wub: Hope it's true!! This is a remake, correct? What is the storyline? It seem so familar.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is the remake of the Tua Saranyu and Nampueng Nattarika lakorn right? If so ewwwww! I remember watching it as a kid with my parents and I disliked it.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yeh It's a remake of Tua's old lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQIpioTFT2w
Credit To Spicyfansub

I really liked this lakorn though LOL I thought it was sweet :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
tht lakorn was so sweet and good! i loved the song too, saranyu and nampuang did a good job singing it! oh how i love cee siwat!! I HOPE ITS CONFIRMED!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought 2008 was the year of remakes. It seems like 2011 will be winning with the numbers of remakes.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
min and cee? <333333333

It seems like 2011 is gonna be a good year for lakorns =)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so gonna watch this! I remember watching the old one because I was a huge fan of Tua and Nampueng from their Mornlark Lukthung days lol. Can't wait to see this. I love n'ek's name in this. So different. Phrapreung or something like that.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so gonna watch this! I remember watching the old one because I was a huge fan of Tua and Nampueng from their Mornlark Lukthung days lol. Can't wait to see this. I love n'ek's name in this. So different. Phrapreung or something like that.
Oh you're like me! I loved sarunyu and nampueng after their lakorn "mon ruk look toong" AND I ABSOLUTLY LOVE CEE SIWAT, i hope they have the same theme song and i hope cee sings it!!! Yay!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Shampoo from spicy say this lakorn is cancel. So sad!
Yea i just read tht 2! All in 1 day they confirm it then they cancel it!! This is horrible news, i was so happy just a few hours ago! Sorry every1 for giving you hopes...