[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow really?? i would love to see a ch.3 remake of this!! i'm always up for Ken!! i have wanted to see him pair up with yaya, but i hope it won't look too bad since he's much older---and there's a rape scene too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow really?? i would love to see a ch.3 remake of this!! i'm always up for Ken!! i have wanted to see him pair up with yaya, but i hope it won't look too bad since he's much older---and there's a rape scene too.
I'm not 100% sure yet cee i have to gather more info researching the pra'ek suppose
to be alot older than n'ek oh yeah :r-scene-pop-corn: i am not confident to see ken
rape yaya and i know yard will do well she's so versatile

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not 100% sure yet cee i have to gather more info researching the pra'ek suppose
to be alot older than n'ek oh yeah :r-scene-pop-corn: i am not confident to see ken
rape yaya and i know yard will do well she's so versatile
i noe its just rumors, but i'm hoping that ch.3 does remake it. I'm sure they will do a better job than if ch.7 remade it---AGAIN! ahaha. hope to have some confirmation soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is totally a rumor, I won't trust this until there is an actual interview given out. I think the whole remake thing is a rumor too, maybe this isn't even going to happen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I used to really like DPS but that was when I was much much younger. And when I rewatched it, I totally changed my mind lol but it would be nice to see a remake. Maybe it will get me to like it again, but hopefully they change the storyline a bit. I prefer non related relationship.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The Pra'ek is suppose to be a lot older than N'ek. I don't mind seeing Ken as the Pra'ek. I don't think it'll come out looking as perverted as Nok (remembering his lakorn with Namfon). I'll even go with Ken and Yaya...I'll watch it. Oh, and Yard would be one sexy Rai. I definitely do not mind channel 7 passing this down to channel 3 because channel 3 has more stars to choose from.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope its true that ch3 is remaking this instead of ch7. well, ch7 has the copyright right now but if they take too long then it would expired and other channels could take it.

ch7 dont have much older looking actor and p'ek in here has to be much older than n'ek right

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope its true that ch3 is remaking this instead of ch7. well, ch7 has the copyright right now but if they take too long then it would expired and other channels could take it.

ch7 dont have much older looking actor and p'ek in here has to be much older than n'ek right
indeed correct tinah the pra'ek suppose to be alot older maturer than nang'ek i remembered from the older version the p'ek his actually falls inlove with his own
niece cos n'ek mum is p'ek older sister

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
indeed correct tinah the pra'ek suppose to be alot older maturer than nang'ek i remembered from the older version the p'ek his actually falls inlove with his own
niece cos n'ek mum is p'ek older sister
that's the part that i hated the most. eww im sorry but i don't agree with incest/love typa stuff.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't really think pr ek and n'ek mom are sis and bro. i think pr ek and the mom are more cousin than sis and bro. pr ek sees her as an older sis i think
oh yea it was something like that, but it was still a bit odd. a lot of lakorns back then liked to do relative love thingy. but i hope they change this, IF they remake it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some more request @pantip rumor news if they can't get yaya they also request
Taew as Dao Pra Sook too right now nothing is confirm wether its Ch7 will or Ch3 will
cos since its been so long no news came out when they started announcing