[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG! what's with the remake! I don't know because the last remake was totally a flop!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i like jakjan..
anyway i duno which i want i mean when we expect the best actress or actor we want it turn out not want we wanted

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
when ch 7 produces remakes, it ALWAYS goes wrong. it's either they need to find someones new to act rather than the SAME people that plays in everyone of those ch 7 lakorns or they change channels lol...... but for some reason, i have a feeling it might be Pancake again that'll get the leading role hahhaa

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'd say someone new! lol i wanna see someone new.... idk who would fit for the roles. Although i like the some of the actors in ch. 7 i can't think of who? :p

if it were to be a ch.3 pro. i'd say donut! ;) and a good looking guy! mayybe ken???? hehee he's a awesome actor.
I LOVED DAO PRA SOOK WITH NOOM AND KOB! but the second remake with brook was a NO-NO IT WAS HORRIBLE! MAYBE THE NEXT REMAKE WON'T BE A DISAPOINTMENT/.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when ch 7 produces remakes, it ALWAYS goes wrong. it's either they need to find someones new to act rather than the SAME people that plays in everyone of those ch 7 lakorns or they change channels lol...... but for some reason, i have a feeling it might be Pancake again that'll get the leading role hahhaa
sorry but "nang tard" and "silamanee" were good remakes. even "meu nang" was good.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
When your remake was once portrayed by veterans like Num and Kob I don't think you should risk using newbies in the leading roles. I am all for Pinky and Wier to pair up again. They are my Ken and Ann for Ch 7:)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lolz. Personally I love Aof but his babyface doesn't suit this old praek role. :p I miss Jakjaan soooo much as nang'ek! Gosh. :( I wish.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Me for Pinky and Weir, they have such great chemistry...and it would be perfect, since Pinky played the younger version of Kob!!!! Depending on what channel remakes it though...I'm a Ch. 3 girl, and they have plenty to choose from over there, older, more experienced actors if that's what you're looking for, I want Pinky and Weir in something again!

But...the guy has to look older than the girl, that's for sure, he's like her distant distant uncle...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sorry but "nang tard" and "silamanee" were good remakes. even "meu nang" was good.

let me correct myself.. true Nang Tard was good (that's only cause the older cast made it worth watching), Mae Ying was watchable.... Ruhut Rissiya was AWESOME!!! but Silamanee i'mma have to say no. b/c they rushed the ending too much and i never felt the kob and pauls chemistry that was suppose to happen.

onahc

sarNie Elites
jakajan cannot be n'ek in this b/c she's too old. and the p'ek is a mature character. i hope who ever produces this gets the cast right.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
MATT isn't w/ CH7 either!

Hahaa. I know Jakjaan is not young enough to portray this role either but who knows?! Isn't she just the same age like Pinky & Kwan??!

But gosh! I hope they reveal the company production soon! Then we'll sense who will be casted! -.-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
let me correct myself.. true Nang Tard was good (that's only cause the older cast made it worth watching), Mae Ying was watchable.... Ruhut Rissiya was AWESOME!!! but Silamanee i'mma have to say no. b/c they rushed the ending too much and i never felt the kob and pauls chemistry that was suppose to happen.
stop, stop! "rahut risaya" is a remake too? i didn't know it! i know "meu nang" is a remake cause my mom said she was watching the old version dubbed by mayura "mother's hand"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg rr is really a remake? wow.. then i must say it was a great remake then lol.. wow.. i never knew that..