CH7 confirmed Pancake Khemanit and Mai Davika become freelance agent

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There shouldn't be any cus Mint has a bf and Mario has a gf so why not share? I would not want Mint attached at the hip with Mario nor do I want Mai to be the same. I want them to have varieties and enough with the koojin.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If James and Mint fans had no issues with Mario and Mint fans, then Mario and Mai pairing up should be okay BUT then, that's the funny part about women or raeng fans, when you favor a koojin, it's okay if the girl has XYZ lakorns with other actors but right when the guy has XYZ lakorns with other actresses who pose a threat, FAN WARs. Haha. Like I'm sure fans would be oh hahaha Mario is so cute with Toey or Margie but towards Mai, hate. :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
If James and Mint fans had no issues with Mario and Mint fans, then Mario and Mai pairing up should be okay BUT then, that's the funny part about women or raeng fans, when you favor a koojin, it's okay if the girl has XYZ lakorns with other actors but right when the guy has XYZ lakorns with other actresses who pose a threat, FAN WARs. Haha. Like I'm sure fans would be oh hahaha Mario is so cute with Toey or Margie but towards Mai, hate. :coverlaf:
Once upon time this was so me.. lol I agreed!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
No offence but I just can't see Pancake and Mai as part of  Ch:3. :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:
Ch: 3 have all these cute and adorable Dara that grows up to be HWAT. :spicy:
Pancake and Mai looks so much older that its just weird.  
And don't Ch:3  already have like ... a lot of Dara already ?? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  with newbies that I don't even know but hear people talk of. 
Anyways, if they do end up being part of Ch:3- Congrats to them.  :party:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Um Pancake already signed with True so she's not going to ch3 :) lol, but Mai most likely will. She already has a lakorn at ch3 with Tik and rumor to be in another one.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
saraokenim said:
Hi everyone
I think the one of the few tall actors that Mai can work with is Bomb Tanin, Just saying :shrug:
The James also especially Jirayu.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Apparently Mai will have a lakorn with OneHD at the end of the year.

From KCL:   @ เนื้อหอมเว่อร์ สำหรับ “ใหม่” ดาวิกา   เพราะมีผู้จัดหลายเจ้าส่งเทียบเชิญมาเพียบ แต่ที่แน่ๆ ปลายปีนี้นางเอกสาวมีละครช่องวันแน่ 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Apparently Mai will have a lakorn with OneHD at the end of the year.

From KCL:   @ เนื้อหอมเว่อร์ สำหรับ “ใหม่” ดาวิกา   เพราะมีผู้จัดหลายเจ้าส่งเทียบเชิญมาเพียบ แต่ที่แน่ๆ ปลายปีนี้นางเอกสาวมีละครช่องวันแน่ 
There's rumors that p'Boy wants to remake a lakorn that brought him lots of recognition. People are speculating that he's going to remake Rak Nai Roy Kaen.