Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
Same here!!! I don't really mind who she'll end up with. Pupa or Maeka? Either one is fine with me. However, as the series progresses, I started leaning toward Maeka and Duen relationship. I got excited whenever they encountered each other in each episode. Now I' m looking forward to see what will happen to them and will Pupa really marry Noona?
I guess we'll have to wait to see what happen next.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
What's wrong with Plook? He started gambling. Since Arun passed away, Plook gave up on himself, and Pupa got kicked out of the house, Maeka started to gain trust from his parents. I quite like today episode. Maeka asked Deun to marry him. She has yet answered him, but watching the review of next episode, I think she will give him the answer. I'm so excited of what she will say to him.

jaesi

sarNie Egg
m really excited for next ep, i see some of u cheering for Meaka and Duen. i don no why i still have feeling of Meaka is bad. i cant tell what he thinking, want to watch out for his family? wants Duen for himself(no ? for this) being good and bad at the same time? lol i think that what make him so interesting. however i still holding on with PuPha and Duen couple. :)

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
m really excited for next ep, i see some of u cheering for Meaka and Duen. i don no why i still have feeling of Meaka is bad. i cant tell what he thinking, want to watch out for his family? wants Duen for himself(no ? for this) being good and bad at the same time? lol i think that what make him so interesting. however i still holding on with PuPha and Duen couple. :)
I agree that Maeka has a typical personality. We can't tell whether he's being good or not. Is there any motive behind his actions? That makes his character interesting. I'm fine if Duen ends up with Pupa or Maeka since I like both Om & Kan. what makes me interesting is what will happen to Maeka-Duen relationship? Will there be a change of heart? What's exactly Maeka thinking?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
In certain angle, Maeka is as selfish as Arung..I don't want Duen to end up with Maeka..he did thing to make himself look better and other look bad. That attitiude is a no no and doesn't deserve love from other.. I hope Duen and Pupa will end up together OR not Duen not with anyone.

jaesi

sarNie Egg
have a feeling that Nuna gonna die after she give birth for the baby... bc i see that Mike has a new that look like they gonna end up together.. and Pupha gonna take care the kid.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
I haven't been on here for awhile. Glad to be back! Anyways I am guessing Pupa did the chicka wow wow with Duen. LOL!! and hopefully we get to see Maeka and Duen marry tomorrow.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, this is my opinion. I think I begin to dislike Pupa. If you really love her, you should respect her choice. The most important thing is you should never force her into that thing which is what I hate the most while watching lakorn. Maeka might be bad and selfish, but he never uses force on her I mean physically at least until now. Instead, he is very kind to her. He hasn't been loved by anyone before. His father loves Preuk, his mother loves Arun and his grandmother loves Pupa. We can see how happy he is when Duen says she loves him. Instead of hating Maeka, I pity him. I was so pissed while watching tomorrow episode review.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
have a feeling that Nuna gonna die after she give birth for the baby... bc i see that Mike has a new that look like they gonna end up together.. and Pupha gonna take care the kid.

Noona will end up with nea fah i guess, cause that guy really loves her. And i don't think he loves that other girl at all. But i really hope that she won't die.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
They are husband and wife now, but Meka does not want to force Deun into that thing. He tells her he will wait until she truly loves him. So, they sleep in the same room but separate. He's probably think that Deun might be in Pupa's room but he doesn't come in. People might think Meka's a jerk, but I don't really care about it. As long as he's kind to her and treats her with respect.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Any prediction what will happen next because right now I don't know if Duen and Pupa will end up together or not.
Well, not sure about that. You know, sometimes things happen. There may be a divorce in the end due to marriage without love (I mean just Maeka's one-sided love). She might be back with Pupa. I guess this will be a long lakorn since the story hasn't reached its climax yet. We'll have to wait and see.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
feel so sorry for mayka :cry: Gun's acting was great. i think mayka is the kind of role that is challenging to play and fun to watch.is both bad and good person,he has reasons for being evil. like you hate him but pity him so much too, cause love n'ek so much that can died for her and sacrafice his life so she can be happy with the guy she love. so touching. the end scene between p'ek and n'ek was cute.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Mayka is a hard person to understand. Will Mayka still sacrifice himself if he did not get shot and become paralyze? I think maybe not for he fear to lose n'ek to other and always want her to himself knowing that she does not love him. The ending of Mayka is sad and I was proud that he did it that way because he always did everything for his own benefit regardless of how others feel.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or does anybody else think Nuer Fah looks like Stefan? But I think Nuer Fah looks a little better than Stefan. I would love to see Nuer Fah and Noona have their own lakorn as the leads.