smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow the teaser looks like there's gonna be a lot of drama...hopefully the pra'ek is not so annoying of his jealousy...but can't wait to watch...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ooooh this must be on my must seen list hahaha....it seem so good!!!! I love this kind of lakorn when guy are fight over da n'ke but I do hAted when da n'ke end up with the wrong man and not pra'ke like those Korean drama...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I'm not a Rotmay fan and never will be also I can sense in her that she doesn't have the spark,,,she's pretty and all but not my cup of tea...
I concur, except I don't find her pretty..she ok and watching the teaser I don't "feel" for her (rooting)...I don't know about all these guy fighting for her :eyetwitch: she like a ping pong machine being bounce off from 1 guy to another...lol i've turn into my mom bitching on how stupid the n'k is...

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
At first, I was like: Who the heck is Rotmay?
& then I went to search her up and find out that she was that one girl who acted in that lakorn with wan or something.
OMG! She is pretty, she kind of look like taiwanese actresses a bit..
Oh and om and her really match! cute couple there. ;DD

Sweet_09

I was looking at this pic and my Sis was next to me and there was a scream...she said OMG MY FANG!! I turn to look at her and I was like u blind!!! And then I turn back at her after taken a longer look from the pic I smile and say to her no wonder why she mistake because from some angle she look like Fang...lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The teaser looks hella dramatic. Seriously, four brothers ALL in love with the same girl?! How overbearing. And of course, the only way this works is if the n'ek is weak and lets everyone push her around. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a period lakorn. Rotmay is dressed old style but the guys aren't really...? Okay, nvm, I watched it again, and I guess they're just trying to emphasize n'ek as a modest woman.
But I have to say, Om's hotness might just make up for all the exasperations. :coverlaf: He is looking so FINE, and his character is one of those demanding possessive p'ek! muahahaha!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow Rotmay and Om they're so adorable and wow Note his in here too hmm haven't seen
for a while now his back

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om Akapan-Rodmay Khanungnij อ๋อม อรรคพันธ์-รถเมล์ คะนึงนิจ facebook fanclub

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol the orange shirt looks ugly on om... hAHAHAAH
but yea, they do look pretty hot!

rotmay has such a chubby face...wow...lol for a small body haha

Sweet_09

So when is this lakorn airing...I'm getting toöö excited hahaha...but please let me know...

Anyways Rotmay look arite but da clothing on her look old I mean it look like those period lakorn ha! But correct me if I'm wrong lol...Om look so handsome wish to see him with Kwan or Mai in da future along with Fern...I have a whole list for him lol srry for being off topic...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished watching the Eng sub teaser. Wow, hella dramatic, intense and so much jealousy I believe. I'm excited for this. Hoping for slap-kiss and rawr too. Muahaha.