Ch7 Calendar 2011

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult

I'm sorry if someone already post it. I just want to sharing for all Thai-Dara fan.

CH7 Calendar 2011 not for sale but all calendar will give for free to Ch7's fan

:baby-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
Honestly, it's so crappy, i would complain if i have to pay for it lol but since it's free .. hey, i'll consider ..

The sad part was that i anticipate this when i saw them BEHIND THE SCENE clip .. it looks awesome with the genre ..
but the outcome is a disaster .. what a waste of time for the photographers ^^

BTW, i thought Om's with polyplus, why is he in ch7 calendar when he's about to have lakorn with ch3 too .. weird .
Link to lakorn: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/47700-rak-ork-akard-polyplus/

anyway, thanks na.

meenia

sarNie Adult
yeah, the clothing is great, it's just the photo shoot is really bad.. should have just down it outside to make it look more real.. they should also have some pose, not just sitting or standing.. i think it would have been great for the couples to huge or hold hands or something..

but i have to say is that jakjaan in the really nice blue and sliver... the one with om, pancake and really weird aump.. but i really love her outfit, i just love that color, my favorite color is green, but i think i'm changing.. i'm so into that color, and jakjaan is really pretty.. she reminds me off noon.. it's not noon w. is it? lol...

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, the clothing is great, it's just the photo shoot is really bad.. should have just down it outside to make it look more real.. they should also have some pose, not just sitting or standing.. i think it would have been great for the couples to huge or hold hands or something..

but i have to say is that jakjaan in the really nice blue and sliver... the one with om, pancake and really weird aump.. but i really love her outfit, i just love that color, my favorite color is green, but i think i'm changing.. i'm so into that color, and jakjaan is really pretty.. she reminds me off noon.. it's not noon w. is it? lol...
no, it's jakjan .. noon is in this one : http://picpost.postjung.com/data/123/123111-pic-9.jpg <-it looks like an old photo from her NORAH lakorn but then again, Exact use this for the lakorn with pong so it must be recent lol

The photoshop and cropping are off -- left alone, the color doesn't even go well -- the size of the ppl are not proportional as well as their seating spot .. it's VERY OFF!

Mann

OMG LOL. They cropped Aum and Noon in! They don't even look like they belonged in the picture. At least they were in it but I felt like they focused more on younger generation and just left out talented n'eke. Everyone look good though!

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
BTW, i thought Om's with polyplus, why is he in ch7 calendar when he's about to have lakorn with ch3 too .. weird .
Link to lakorn: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/47700-rak-ork-akard-polyplus/

anyway, thanks na.

Actually Om already signed contact with CH7, I'm not sure for the time when he's transfer from Ch3, maybe on 2009.

:grouphug:

cecilia

Staff member
^but that was last year .. the news was out December 23,2010 -- that's more recent ..
so he signed a contract with ch7 .. strange -- i didnt' hear of that, only know that khun dang adores him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think om is still with polyplus? otherwise he wouldnt starr in a new lakorn with ploy, she already confirmed recently that her and om is in "ruk ork akard"

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
althought this looks crap but where can i buy this...im not in Thailand anymore...does ethaicd sell it since they sell ch3 one?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG! some of the pics are sooo horribly photoshoped into the pictures!!!

i can't look at it... lol

this is too funny for me to enjoy it....lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I already left my complains about the calendar on my blog, so I'll skip.

But Om is still with polyplus, he hasn't signed with ch7.

TikOil

sarNie Egg
:cloud9: I want one of there calender... so how do I become ch7 member fan to get there calender... even the photoshop is okay.. but I still want it.. my fans are there and I really want it... really bad!!!!!!!!!!! :coolpix: