[Ch7] Bussaba Tah Rue (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i  see some pics randomly and did not know anything about this lakorn but maybe it will be interesting , thank you 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Finally check this drama out. It's okay, love the N'ek tho, she plays a very strong and kick @$$ person. Plus, she's cute, but not really understanding. In the beginning she was in school but after, she wasn't, which is weird and choppy.

Here are things I like about this drama:
- The second lead guy name Yod is very cute! Especially when he smiles because he's got them very cute dimples (two dimples)!!!
- It's got humor in this drama...

Another thing is the guy who acted as Yod looks a lot like this Chinese/Korean guy too!!! I forgot who, but when I do remember, I'll post it up..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is actually an enjoyable show but there are so many side characters it's ridiculous. hahah

Nam & Pim looks soooo good together because he's super tall and she's on the short side. Plus they are both gorgeous people. xD

Melodrama... =/ The plot is so twisted and depressing at times....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I enjoy bits and pieces of this lakorn too, I especially like the police guy, he has such a cute dimple smile. :crush:

Like watching the bad guy too, because of Wave :drool: misses his p'ek days. :spin:

Beside that, I think is too much dramas for me, I'll wait until it ended then I'll watch with FF always thru from beginning to end. :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

The police guy is adorable... but:
he dies. and it's so sad how it happened.

Omg, I miss Wave's p'ek days too! He's still very handsome... just in a more sinister way now. Lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's enjoyable with ff. After sapai sai lub's downfall, this seems to be better. Especially after the hysterical Mom's death.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
The police guy is adorable... but:
he dies. and it's so sad how it happened.

Omg, I miss Wave's p'ek days too! He's still very handsome... just in a more sinister way now. Lol

Yes I saw that part, it was so sad.

Dang that girl Pim can sure cries. One scene (don't want to say which one, don't want to spoiled it) but when you watch you will know... she was crying her eyes out and the agony in her crying was so torturing. LOL.

Yep, don't know what happens to him, after he started to date Aon, his p'ek status just gone downhills and he seems to be out of his mind too HAHAHA their relationships was terrible for each other.

tgamber said:
It's enjoyable with ff. After sapai sai lub's downfall, this seems to be better. Especially after the hysterical Mom's death.

Yes if peoples like dramatic lakorn, this is perfect and so much better than SSL with how the story is moving along and not repeating itself unlike SSL.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:

Yes I saw that part, it was so sad.

Dang that girl Pim can sure cries. One scene (don't want to say which one, don't want to spoiled it) but when you watch you will know... she was crying her eyes out and the agony in her crying was so torturing. LOL.

Yep, don't know what happens to him, after he started to date Aon, his p'ek status just gone downhills and he seems to be out of his mind too HAHAHA their relationships was terrible for each other.

Yes if peoples like dramatic lakorn, this is perfect and so much better than SSL with how the story is moving along and not repeating itself unlike SSL.

I agree, Pim is a great crier. And she does it beautifully. When her mom died.... she kept crying and crying. Her eyes must hurt at the end of each take. lol

Aon? Not sure who that is but that sucks. He was a good p'ek. Out of his mind too? Wow, relationships can do terrible things to people. Such a shame. He doesn't even look like he use to be p'ek anymore. He looks like he's always been doing rai or a criminal roles.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

I agree, Pim is a great crier. And she does it beautifully. When her mom died.... she kept crying and crying. Her eyes must hurt at the end of each take. lol

Aon? Not sure who that is but that sucks. He was a good p'ek. Out of his mind too? Wow, relationships can do terrible things to people. Such a shame. He doesn't even look like he use to be p'ek anymore. He looks like he's always been doing rai or a criminal roles.

Oh is ending today? WOW I think is safe for me to go skim thru the lakorn now :woot:

Aon Gavlin (I think that's how you spell her name) the girl in the original Dung Deoung Haruetai she ending up with Oliver Pupat n'ek brother.
Out of their mind because they both seems to be good and quiet people, but when they got together they did a turn around and bam they do crazy thing together more "reang" stuffs and is never been the same LOL After that he lose his p'ek status and he hardly has work, even supporting roles are very small to none at all. So goes for her too.

Yeah he is doing too well with rai roles, it will be hard to picture him in anything else. But I still searching for his old lakorn though, especially the one he played with Romona. I still have on tapes, but is missing the important chapter of the lakorn. :cry:  If anyone have it, VHS is fine, I'll buy it. :dance1: