[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol just now i was rewatching suparb burut satan and realize Sammie was the bad guys' sister and plays the kinda bad role in that lakorn...that's why i'm like she looks so familiar :scratchhead2: ...she's the one from that lakorn lol...

hippo

sarNie Adult
What a waste of time with the flash backs!!!!

it was hilarious when she was beating him, he was so shocked he couldn't fight back...hahaahahhahaha

Tian is so funny and cute with Mee.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's ending pretty soon next Thursday already. Love Om.
Can't wait to watch this tomorrow.Need to study for two
exams tomorrow.err..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
They played an old preview for next week episode teaser >o<!

There was a lot of problems in this week's episodes, editing wise. (Especially since I pause like a thousand times, I notice them even more) But I'll forgive them since the dialogues and story are still great. It was cool that they gave a shout out to help the people in the south with the flood and Japan too though.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i know every1 like tupe for being mature, I like tien for saying wat on his mind even if sometime it might be unreasonable r if his feeling might be conflicted....he understand his wants n need in some sense.....He understand now that he Likes Mee and he straight forward n goes for it...Tupe so stubborn n refuse to admit it...

I like the honest straight forwardness, am sick in tired of all Rai ppl drama....i was rewatching Luk Mai Klai Ton and adore the mature honest love they had, there no Rai causing misunderstanding and we see the other side of love "sacrifice" (his love for his father/brother) :wub: Andrew
LMKT was really good.
i agree with you. for all of Tupe's maturit, he is too stubborn, unlike Tien with Mee "Can i pursue you?" and Mee answers "Go ahead" :thumbsup:
so it makes me...exasperated, that Tupe and K go through so much together and he's a pretty straightforward person and does things with purpose but with K, who he obviously DOES treat different from other workers, it is not believable when he said "i don't feel anything for you"
so i like when K said she wouldn't stick around for a stubborn guy who won't confess because they won't move forward.
SECOND TIME TIEN KISS MEE WAS FREAKING CUTE! even better than the first time lol he can be sneaky! and the way he hurried out of there after stealing a kiss, it was like he knew he was going to get a union if he didn't escape 555

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ haha ur too funny, but i agree. Mee n tien was SUPER CUTE i'm glade they have another cheeck kiss scene :wub: btw i was really confuse when it got to the accident part, maybe they forgot to edit it, anyways that was a GOOD ep, can't wait for today ep to get sub! THANKS KUDARANAI!

jjinxx

Tien and Mee are so friggin cute! sometimes it's good for a person to be "presumptuous" lol like in the case of Tien because it will help him in his pursuit of Mee better! i loved how he kept calling her 'honey' and 'fiancee' LOL
Tupe and Mee can be too serious, so they need Tien and K in their lives to lighten things up.

dang, K got mad skills! beat that stupid buncha up!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
There was a news saying Om isn't hott enough to be pra'eke :blink: wow to me he's like one of the top five good looking pra'eke right now. So many Om hater at the moment right now since he so darn sexy :wub:

Kelly

Currently watching this b/c p"Om is TOO HOTT! seriously and does anyone else notice this? he's got the most adorable smile omfg my <3 melts every time this boy smiles! I'm officially a FAN lol. I haven't fallen in love hardcore like this with any thai actor since? P'willy due to manee yardfa lol but there is def. something special about this guy thats why he's such a HOTT topic right now and like usual there will be haters but who cares he's currently "the topic/trend"!

jjinxx

^ oh yeah! i love his smile! when he's Tien, his smile is adorable. when he's Tupe, he does like a small smirk it's so handsome!
how is Om not hot enough to be pra'ek? :eyetwitch: lookwise, he's a killer. bodywise...lol HOT! and his acting is good too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so it makes me...exasperated, that Tupe and K go through so much together and he's a pretty straightforward person and does things with purpose but with K, who he obviously DOES treat different from other workers, it is not believable when he said "i don't feel anything for you"
What do you expect from a lakornslol, when it gets close to the end, at least one of the pranangs have to deny their feelings regardless if the story flowed or not.

Om was hot, but his body isn't exactly hot like it was before. But it doesn't matter, he still good looking and his acting is a little bit better than decent. There were about a few scenes where I couldn't tell it was Tupe or Tien but just Om lmao if you get what I mean.

So this will finally end next week. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
yes I must admit he look like he lost quite alot of weight, perhaps due to over working hopefully he won't lose anymore because his body isn't the same like in pjlp.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes I must admit he look like he lost quite alot of weight, perhaps due to over working hopefully he won't lose anymore because his body isn't the same like in pjlp.
He has actually gain weight lol he is no longer tone. But it doesn't matter right.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
if Om is not gooding out of all P'k, I don't know who will, he's not only good to look like other P'k but he's got a drawning kind of smile that u wants to see again n again, he good to look at, good acting skill, nice personality as well, love Om n Min,,,it's news when u raise to the top so people wants to put u down only,,,

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Om has been overworking lately though. Filming BDDR (which is ridiculous that they're still filming this), filming Taweepope with Pancake, he also has another lakorn for ch3 and another one with Aum P.

Not to mention all the other appearances :<

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow, I've been catching up on watching the lakorn every week
when it comes out, but I haven't been catching up with your guys' talks about Bundai Dok Ruk :)
Anyways, I love it! Hope Tupe admit his feelings for Krachao :)
Btw, here's a fanmovie of Tupe & Krachao, Lols. Somehow I like them more than Tien&Meegrob :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS5KCpxR8mw

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ish all good ppl like/click w/different things...OM is cuteness overload, I like him in the lakorn w/pat/film thought he was sooo adorable!!