[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
finally!! tien and meegrob get some cute scenes!! did om and sammie have a photoshoot yet?
i want more of them! krachao and toob are also cute

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'd also love Sammie and Om photoshoot! they are friggin cute together!
lol the kiss for Mee and Tien, they even slow-mo it a bit. adorable! Tien is so going to get the worker's union! but he's right, Mee is irresistable...555

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love for Polyplus or ch7 to do a remake of these 2 lakorns of "Sutsaipan" with Tang Saksit & Namfon or "Rak Tai Kai Kob Fa" with Tang and Mam K. which I think Min P. and Om will suit the role.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OVCsRfLBc4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWmD1RFI3mI

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Om and Mint in another lakorn. This time no twin though. When is this lakorn ending anyways?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Om and Mint in another lakorn. This time no twin though. When is this lakorn ending anyways?

agree, no twin lakorn because i want om with min only, abit greedy but they just too cute together however if it's twin lakorn for Min P. to played 1 has to be mean n evil like the lakorn above because i don't it's nice see Om or Min to be share with another N'ek or P'ek like Min is sharing Om with Sammie even he is playing a different role...min n om rulzeeeee

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Welcome! Oh I haven't seen this sitcom at all, Sammie looks gorgeous in here. Thanks for sharing. It looks interesting.
No problem!!:) you should watch from the first episode on this person's channel!! this sitcom is really fun to watch but sadly i couldn't find the one back in 2008 :(

hippo

sarNie Adult
awwwww Tian snuck in another kiss on the cheek.....Tian and Mee are so cute.
Wish there was more of them earlier.

I think it ends next week.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i know every1 like tupe for being mature, I like tien for saying wat on his mind even if sometime it might be unreasonable r if his feeling might be conflicted....he understand his wants n need in some sense.....He understand now that he Likes Mee and he straight forward n goes for it...Tupe so stubborn n refuse to admit it...

I like the honest straight forwardness, am sick in tired of all Rai ppl drama....i was rewatching Luk Mai Klai Ton and adore the mature honest love they had, there no Rai causing misunderstanding and we see the other side of love "sacrifice" (his love for his father/brother) :wub: Andrew

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know every1 like tupe for being mature, I like tien for saying wat on his mind even if sometime it might be unreasonable r if his feeling might be conflicted....he understand his wants n need in some sense.....He understand now that he Likes Mee and he straight forward n goes for it...Tupe so stubborn n refuse to admit it...

I like the honest straight forwardness, am sick in tired of all Rai ppl drama....i was rewatching Luk Mai Klai Ton and adore the mature honest love they had, there no Rai causing misunderstanding and we see the other side of love "sacrifice" (his love for his father/brother) :wub: Andrew

yep, totally agree. :highfive: