[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love tien n meegrob's little scenes n between the lakorn, can't wait to see eng sub. gosh its getting more interesting..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
it's nice to finally see Tien have some reaction to Mee! but i hope he doesn't just fall for her cuz she changed her looks a little. that just makes it seem like he didn't change at all, like a part two to his infatuation with Krachao's beauty.

and i must say when Tien was saying to Mee that she wouldn't survive if she quit her job since she's not as pretty as Krachao, i was so effing MAD! i don't know, it wasn't supposed to be all that serious, but to me, that was low of Tien and makes him sound so immature and unworthy of Mee!!! :annoyed:
he doesn't see that she has a brain and abilities that will get her anywhere she wants to go, he just focused on her looks and ugh, i didn't like that, i don't know how Mee could take that, because : first of all, she was already pretty to begin with; second, when she had her little makeover, it wasn't that big of a change, which proved even more how pointless it was, and she was still very pretty!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree! I was sooo happy when Tien and Mee had some interaction in episode 13 <3 <3 <3 I just love how Mee uses her words to make Tien stop and reflect on what he just did/said. Mee was so pretty, I didn't think she wore that much makeup either <3

The thing I love about this lakorn is the friendship between Mee and Krachao. They talked things out and I just love how faithful Mee is to Krachao, that's a true friend :thumbsup:

jjinxx

^ and that made me even more frustrated with Tien, the fact that he didn't even consider Mee and K's friendship while insulting Mee. she needs to really set that boy straight!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I just love episode 14. This lakorn has blown me away! Everything is so unexpected, and I'm always waiting for the next thing to happen. I just love the interaction between Tupe and Krachao. If I had to choose between Tien or Tupe, I would choose Tupe. WHERE CAN I FIND A GUY LIKE TUPE?! He's understanding, sweet, funny, not always irrational, and the whole towel bath made me smile so much my cheeks are sore...it did remind me of Kaew Tah Pee with Tik and Cherry. Anyways, this storyline is so awesome and different. Tuptim just left (after she admitted to planning to harm Krachao and showed her true colors, and is still remains evil)---I rarely see that. At first I didn't like how Tupe & Tien's dad was always indifferent, but now I find him hilarious and the comic relief in most scenes. Last thing I have to say: I <3 Mee! She is so smart. I love how she puts two-and-two together and always find a possible reason for everything. Mee, you are awesome. Now I have to wait a whole week...I can't wait~

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG I just love episode 14. This lakorn has blown me away! Everything is so unexpected, and I'm always waiting for the next thing to happen. I just love the interaction between Tupe and Krachao. If I had to choose between Tien or Tupe, I would choose Tupe. WHERE CAN I FIND A GUY LIKE TUPE?! He's understanding, sweet, funny, not always irrational, and the whole towel bath made me smile so much my cheeks are sore...it did remind me of Kaew Tah Pee with Tik and Cherry. Anyways, this storyline is so awesome and different. Tuptim just left (after she admitted to planning to harm Krachao and showed her true colors, and is still remains evil)---I rarely see that. At first I didn't like how Tupe & Tien's dad was always indifferent, but now I find him hilarious and the comic relief in most scenes. Last thing I have to say: I <3 Mee! She is so smart. I love how she puts two-and-two together and always find a possible reason for everything. Mee, you are awesome. Now I have to wait a whole week...I can't wait~

Agree :thumbsup: :numchuck: love om n min, they did a great job in acting wise n how they direct the dialogue also they so comfortable around each other, no uneasiness between them also applause for everyone in this lakorn, great storylines too, just can't for next;;never a boring movement ,,,love it

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Tien does admire Mee intellect but he is just stuck on looks... :thumbdown:

Example:

When they were eatting at the resturant and she order off the menu not really knowing english...He was impress

He like to talk to Mee, she is easy to talk to and make him feel better, he even said he wish Min and mee were the same person.

Even though Mee change a bit, she not trying to use her looks. I love the interaction when he almost rant her over and wat she said to him something like?? Her looks can reel them in but her smart will have them stay??? She doesn't have to chase after guys, they will come to her for her to select from.

jjinxx

Tien just had me grinning silly when Mee left him and he was like "how did she figure it out...and why am i smiling?" :lol: he's so cute around Mee, but...other times he's immature.
yep, gotta love Mee! she's a tough one to trick, i love her! can't wait to see her beat those 3 bimbos onstage! :woot:

geez am i glad to see that tuptim go! :yuck: however, it's thanks to her that Tupe and K finally took a bigger turn in their relationship. i feel like they are seeing each other now because they want to, not just talking about other things like Tien or the orchid issues. Tupe actually starts to show his feelings a little, first by asking her to always tell him the truth if she wants him to trust her, which means that he wants to be able to trust her (and see her!) ^^ and some jealousy when he saw her with Ittidech! kekeke...

oh gawd, i never thought Tupe would use the the "i'm disabled, wash me" method LOL didn't see that coming, but that was fun to watch.

AHHHHahahaahahahahahha! had me grinning silly again when Tupe went to buy K a cell phone and the worker asked if it's for his girlfriend, and Tupe got such a happy little smirk on his face! :wub:

the rivalry with the other farm is getting old...dragging...?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Hope the next episode have some sweet scenes of Player Om
and Sammie. :) And I also hope Min use a Smart and Good
way to find Proof and not use a NOT So Good way to find
proof from That bad guy.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It was my intention to sub it when I found out they were taping the show a few weeks back. It aired last night and I got a chance to watch it. Unfortunately, it wasn't that great to me. I mean, it was okay, like a usual interview, but nothing stood out. Sammie's dancing was pretty good though. So now I'm leaning towards not subbing it. Subbing variety shows, especially one where they constantly talk over each other for an hour, is a LOT of work. I find subbing these shows much more difficult than subbing lakorns, because at least in lakorns, people just exchange dialogues and there are non-speaking scenes. (Speaking of which, BDDR is full of people talking! It averages 1.2k lines per episode. Compare with, say, Ruk Nai Marn Mek which is like 800-900 lines per episode)

I honestly don't know if I'll sub it now. There's a 50/50 chance, lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ oh if its hard on u then, u dunt have to sub it. its nice to have sub but i mean if its hard then dunt do it. :D btw LOVE ep 14 n eng sub i understood it soo much better, thanks to kuda. OMG now i can't to see mee n the pageant show. hehahohehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i love min n om on wan wan young wan you, they were so sweet, holding hands n singing plus they got tease about off screen romance too;