[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
He does look better with neat hairstyles, so I don't get why he (or the stylist) insist on these 'looks'

His name is Pol..Prae is the girl that plays Tupe's assistant.

LOL. thanks for the clarify. All I remember was that his named started with a "P" and thought it was the one listed. Fail on my part~
he looks good with that hairstyle :thumbsup: I think that it does help that he is clean shaven :) but if he was clean shaven, it would be hard to see him as the evil guy...so maybe that's why they gave him a not-so-good hairstyle?

I wouldn't even mind this hairstyle...he has a really nice face!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ not bad at all! wow Pol's hairstyle can really change the way he looks! ^^

augh! i can't wait for the next episodes!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think he looks better in this lakorn and Kwan last lakorn. I heard that he doesn't talk much in real life. He is very much like Arnat lapanich and Om Akapan they talk a lot in lakorn but in real life they don't.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
(Tien) for someone who WANT min soo much he is never around/availible....he has more time talking and consulting w/Mee....The doc. appt....he dun make it take Min even though he got the heads up, now in the new ep. he doesn't make it again to do the errand w/min...not resilant at all... :rolleyes1: Since they drag this lakorn out..they better has more mee/tien development :whatever:

hippo

sarNie Adult
in need of more sammie and om cute scenes.

Min and Om are na ruk.

i think my eye's would have been like the secretary's when she saw Om shirtless....LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, i just finish yesterday episode and i am loving it.
i cannot wait to watch today's episode. I'm so happy
Min and Om is going to the forest together.They are so
going to fall in love now, at least.you know that every
time in Thai lakorn when nang'ek and pra'ek goes to the
forest or the beach together they will get lost and something
good or a spark will happen! I cannot wait. I hope that one
annoy girl who tagged along with Sammy and Player Om get lost
or something happen to her so she won't bother Sammy and Player
Om relationship or at least she won't find pra'ek and nang'ek
so they can spend lots of time together.

jjinxx

noooo, i couldn't stand Tupe holding on to Tuptim when they went to the temple! ><
it's like Tupe doesn't even know he likes Krachao yet, but he's unconciously trying to make her jealous
lol and it's so cute the way he smiles when she helped him pour water instead since Tien was surrounded by those three (ugh, they're soooo annoying!)
but augh!!! Tupe told Krachao he's worried about her! he even tried to somewhat in a way advise her not to keep letting the 3 get Tien's attention.

lol is it just me or was Tupe secretly happy when he found out Chyd was Krachao's dad? even though he didn't smile or anything. X]

i feel kind of bad for Tien, even though i think he's only in like with Krachao, it's still kind of insensitive of Krachao to just 'forget' their dinner date and go on her job without even calling to let him know.
i think i must have missed it, but what does Sam Dok mean (when she calls him Tupe Sam Dok?)

awww, Tupe makes it seem like it's a burden but he still offers to listen to Krachao if she wants to vent. <3 and i like that in this ep. we see Tupe's turn to face some challenges, with being in a new environment. LOL but he can still tease and infuriate Krachao so well! :coverlaf:
does anyone know how to translate the "heart doesn't match the mind" line?
is it "bak mai dom gab jai" ???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Jjinxx
I totally agree with you with the Pouring the water scene. I was like screaming.
hhaha. I Love Om! I Love his smile it make me smile !!!! :) that one scene at the
end when Min took Om to the bathroom and he was saying all these things to her.hahah
it make me laugh! I love it, this is why i love Thai Lakorn so much because of those
good scenes of pra'ek and Nang'ek.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
noooo, i couldn't stand Tupe holding on to Tuptim when they went to the temple! ><
it's like Tupe doesn't even know he likes Krachao yet, but he's unconciously trying to make her jealous
lol and it's so cute the way he smiles when she helped him pour water instead since Tien was surrounded by those three (ugh, they're soooo annoying!)
but augh!!! Tupe told Krachao he's worried about her! he even tried to somewhat in a way advise her not to keep letting the 3 get Tien's attention.

lol is it just me or was Tupe secretly happy when he found out Chyd was Krachao's dad? even though he didn't smile or anything. X]

i feel kind of bad for Tien, even though i think he's only in like with Krachao, it's still kind of insensitive of Krachao to just 'forget' their dinner date and go on her job without even calling to let him know.
i think i must have missed it, but what does Sam Dok mean (when she calls him Tupe Sam Dok?)

awww, Tupe makes it seem like it's a burden but he still offers to listen to Krachao if she wants to vent. <3 and i like that in this ep. we see Tupe's turn to face some challenges, with being in a new environment. LOL but he can still tease and infuriate Krachao so well! :coverlaf:

the last episode, they went forest together, this scenes r so sweet n funny, om n min have so much chemistry together, love om shirtless n min's shirt n short just gorgeous ,,,,

answer ur question ;;;;tupe 3 doks means;;3 inscents when budda people go to the temple, they used it to worship the monks with flowers n other offerings ; it's also a funny term for thai people with name of tupe;;;hope i explained it clear enough for u to understand it,,,

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Are you the one who sub BDK on youtube? with the username as Kudalakorn.
Yep.
I'll be done with epi 8 soon, hopefully.

As far as I know, there is no English equivalent to that phase. I spent a good 10 minutes thinking of one and had to settle with translating it literally with a note. (I had to leave a lot of translator notes in ep7, it was weird) Tupe did explain it to Krachao, even though it's a pretty common phrase. But I suppose she wasn't asking him what the phrase meant, but rather what he meant by saying that.

jjinxx

As far as I know, there is no English equivalent to that phase. I spent a good 10 minutes thinking of one and had to settle with translating it literally with a note. (I had to leave a lot of translator notes in ep7, it was weird) Tupe did explain it to Krachao, even though it's a pretty common phrase. But I suppose she wasn't asking him what the phrase meant, but rather what he meant by saying that.
thanks Kudaranai! your subs are amazing!!! <3 and don't worry i understood how you tried to explain it. i was wondering more like how would i write the phrase "Heart doesn't match the mouth" in thai using roman letters. ^^

thanks Sarna3! hahaha love how they both make fun of each other's names.

yup that bathroom bickering scene just made me laugh, how Tupe would refute and "analyze" her words as the opposite of what she was saying.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

"bak mai dom gab jai" means; it might sounds like the "heart doesn't match the mouth" but however the true meaning is - tupe is saying "the way he felt, say or act towards Krachao mightn't matched what he is truly feelings towards krachao in his heart" eg; he act and says differently towards Krachao but in his heart he slowly falling for her as in love;hope u all got what i am trying to explained.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: