[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
is sammie and min play as sister or what? i think sammie is beautiful than min.

not sis but as best buddy, min is beautiful asian style but sammie is pretty in a halftie way, but as for my opinion i get bore looking at sammie, she doesn't have varstile looks that Min has,,,Min role is more festive which i like against P'ek which i like not so waek which it's the lakorn interesting n intrigue to watch, it does drags on....

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't know..It could be because i'm not a fan of min.. that's why i'm saying this.. I wish they didn't make both of om liking Min.. Well, I wish they didn't have sammie already working for om... I wanted a special encounter with sammie and om.. I mean why is it that min's the one that met with tien, if in the end tien's the one ending up with sammie..The beginning scene should have been sammie meeting up with tien and then they fight.. she should have play a more tomboy role and hates player.. i think that would have been better.. and then have Min meet the older brother first.. I guess i still wanted that first meeting impression..of their so call true love. Now it's like both brother are interest in Min only... and sammie's just off to the side.

If it was going to be like this, they should have just have one twin played evil and the other nice. and no sammie.. I don't really like how sammie's tien's second choice...

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know..It could be because i'm not a fan of min.. that's why i'm saying this.. I wish they didn't make both of om liking Min.. Well, I wish they didn't have sammie already working for om... I wanted a special encounter with sammie and om.. I mean why is it that min's the one that met with tien, if in the end tien's the one ending up with sammie..The beginning scene should have been sammie meeting up with tien and then they fight.. she should have play a more tomboy role and hates player.. i think that would have been better.. and then have Min meet the older brother first.. I guess i still wanted that first meeting impression..of their so call true love. Now it's like both brother are interest in Min only... and sammie's just off to the side.

If it was going to be like this, they should have just have one twin played evil and the other nice. and no sammie.. I don't really like how sammie's tien's second choice...
Sometimes...that's reality. Besides, it's a lakorn. You're investing too much into this! :)

I don't think they should've done the whole twin thing, but I guess it will work out. I want more and more!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i'm so in love with om n min paring up together in this lakorn...i love all the characters in the lakorn but the mother of min is kinda of annoying and her acting seems a bit weird for me lol but i guess that's just my opinion...on the other hand i think this lakorn would of have been a little better if they have written for the nang'ek to be a courages, smart, and knows how to make great decisions then it would have been great...but other than that i still love this lakorn although it may lack some stuff because om and min are worth watching....

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I have to say, this lakorn is full of dialogues; however they're all great lines! I just found out this is the same scriptwriter for Soot Sanaeha and Sawan Biang.

Krachao needs to give herself a little more credits! She isn't as stupid as she claims to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOJRsq_YHNA

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i hope there is more sammie and om and not have him like her at like 2 ep. before it ends..i hate when that happens

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say, this lakorn is full of dialogues; however they're all great lines! I just found out this is the same scriptwriter for Soot Sanaeha and Sawan Biang.

Krachao needs to give herself a little more credits! She isn't as stupid as she claims to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOJRsq_YHNA
I agree! She isn't book smart but she sure as hell is street smart! I like how she stands up to herself...she's awesome!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Sometimes...that's reality. Besides, it's a lakorn. You're investing too much into this! :)

I don't think they should've done the whole twin thing, but I guess it will work out. I want more and more!

LOL.. That's true.. I should just take whatever is thrown at me.. I"m a huge fan of OM.. so i guess it doesn't matter.. OM all the way. they have done too many twins, they should come out with three of OM... One's serious, one's a player, and the last is a mommy's boy.. LOL....Then have the cheerful ne'ek for the serious one, have a serious ne'ek for the playboy, and then a strong one for the youngest.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In the beginning I didn't like the idea of the whole twin thing either... But usually they alway play the whole mixed up thing and one twin end up dying or being evil. I have to say I'am really thankful for the whole twin thing in this lakorn. Why? Its because if Om didn't play as twin that means Sammie wouldn't end up with Om. Since shes not the lead, and I really like her too. The way I'm seeing the twin thing now is an excuse to be able to have two girls in a different role but really hes the same person.lol.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well the player Tian didn't feel anything for Meekrop yet because in his mind he thinks she is a lesbian. Their storyline is still blossoming and I can't wait to see more about them two.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Well the player Tian didn't feel anything for Meekrop yet because in his mind he thinks she is a lesbian. Their storyline is still blossoming and I can't wait to see more about them two.
so true..if she dress up more she would've shine in his eyes..lol...juss hope they would have more parts in this lakorn...
i'm feeling their part would become more interesting than tupa and min's part...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the same.

I watch this lakorn because I like Om and Sammie pairing. Love Om as Tupe and Tien. Im glad that Tien will end up with Meekrop because she is a hardworking person.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
True ,I agree! She isn't book smart but she sure as hell is street smart! I like how she stands up to herself...she's awesome! sometimes u don't have to be book smart but intellectually n practically in life smartness is kindna better, love their dialogue n wording that they used, it's so funny n comedical... love Min n Om, can't for wednesday n thursday nites....

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
i..watched..a..little..of..this..drama..seems..cool..min..is..pretty..funny.i..like..sammie..better..though.by the way.. om..is..really..cute..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks for subbing this, Kuda. The hard work is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: Knowing who the script writers are, I'm looking forward to this much more.

In the beginning I didn't like the idea of the whole twin thing either... But usually they alway play the whole mixed up thing and one twin end up dying or being evil. I have to say I'am really thankful for the whole twin thing in this lakorn. Why? Its because if Om didn't play as twin that means Sammie wouldn't end up with Om. Since shes not the lead, and I really like her too. The way I'm seeing the twin thing now is an excuse to be able to have two girls in a different role but really hes the same person.lol.
That's why I don't like watching twin lakorns. But, this is great so far and it's better that one of them isn't a completely evil character that hates the other one or going to die. :facepalm: