(Ch7) Bodyguard Sao (DaraVDO)

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watching this.  So far so good.  The two couples are just too cute.  Normally i will only favor one couple but this one turns out i really like both couples.  They are funny in their own way.  I love it.  I might actually like this one more then Noi and Brooks.  LOL..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
meenia said:
I'm currently watching this.  So far so good.  The two couples are just too cute.  Normally i will only favor one couple but this one turns out i really like both couples.  They are funny in their own way.  I love it.  I might actually like this one more then Noi and Brooks.  LOL..
Trust me, it's better than their version! I was the only one watching this. I'm glad you guys are giving it a try.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm surprisingly enjoying this lakorn! Es is too cute. He definitely needs lead roles.
Seeing Arnus as second lead make me sad though. I miss him as pra'ek. I went back to watch certain scenes of him in Hua Jai Klai Peung Tien because I missed him. Haha.

Aris should let Itt go and Itt shouldn't be going places alone with her without her husband. Even if he doesn't mean anything it doesn't look good, and he should at least know that.

So far I'm iffie, but okay with Sammie. She reminds me of Chompoo, acting and physical appearance, except she's prettier hehe. But her and Es do look cute together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm surprisingly enjoying this lakorn! Es is too cute. He definitely needs lead roles.
Seeing Arnus as second lead make me sad though. I miss him as pra'ek. I went back to watch certain scenes of him in Hua Jai Klai Peung Tien because I missed him. Haha.

Aris should let Itt go and Itt shouldn't be going places alone with her without her husband. Even if he doesn't mean anything it doesn't look good, and he should at least know that.

So far I'm iffie, but okay with Sammie. She reminds me of Chompoo, acting and physical appearance, except she's prettier hehe. But her and Es do look cute together.
Oh no! Not Chompoo. I don't think she's similar to Chompoo at all because Chompoo has dead eyes and is expressionless most of the time. Sammy's character in here is very reserved since she's always alert about her surroundings. She's a bodyguard so she has to keep things on a professional level with p'ek that's why you might not be able to judge her acting as much except for her action scenes. She totally kicks ass in them. She's the only actress I know that can deliver those cool moves without looking corny. Plus, her character suffers from emotional scarring so she appears tense and uptight, almost robotic, since she's afraid to let anyone in.  P'ek is the one to lighten up her dark world though. For her other roles, she's more expressive because she usually plays n'rais and feisty characters.

As for Porshe, I didn't have the time to reply and didn't want to flood ARO thread with spam so I'll just reply to you through here. Lol. Yes, he's talented! You can feel his pain, worries, and happiness through his acting. His new lakorn with Sammy was pretty good but draggy with action scenes. What do you expect? It's Ch.7 after all. From episodes 1-13 I can tolerate all the fighting and what not but they extended it to 23 episodes with reasonable problems so it wasn't the worse dragged out lakorn. I just get tired of the villains winning all the time. It's a musical so it had nice songs. Kind of reminded me of Mon Ruk Look Tong except they had fewer songs and were more violent. Haha. Porshe sang all his songs and he's a great singer! I have a thing for male leads who can sing. The two were really cute in there. I don't recommend it for you though because I don't think you'll like the excessive action scenes. I'd recommend watching a few clips of their duets here and there to see their chemistry and acting abilities.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh no! Not Chompoo. I don't think she's similar to Chompoo at all because Chompoo has dead eyes and is expressionless most of the time. Sammy's character in here is very reserved since she's always alert about her surroundings. She's a bodyguard so she has to keep things on a professional level with p'ek that's why you might not be able to judge her acting as much except for her action scenes. She totally kicks ass in them. She's the only actress I know that can deliver those cool moves without looking corny. Plus, her character suffers from emotional scarring so she appears tense and uptight, almost robotic, since she's afraid to let anyone in.  P'ek is the one to lighten up her dark world though. For her other roles, she's more expressive because she usually plays n'rais and feisty characters.

As for Porshe, I didn't have the time to reply and didn't want to flood ARO thread with spam so I'll just reply to you through here. Lol. Yes, he's talented! You can feel his pain, worries, and happiness through his acting. His new lakorn with Sammy was pretty good but draggy with action scenes. What do you expect? It's Ch.7 after all. From episodes 1-13 I can tolerate all the fighting and what not but they extended it to 23 episodes with reasonable problems so it wasn't the worse dragged out lakorn. I just get tired of the villains winning all the time. It's a musical so it had nice songs. Kind of reminded me of Mon Ruk Look Tong except they had fewer songs and were more violent. Haha. Porshe sang all his songs and he's a great singer! I have a thing for male leads who can sing. The two were really cute in there. I don't recommend it for you though because I don't think you'll like the excessive action scenes. I'd recommend watching a few clips of their duets here and there to see their chemistry and acting abilities.
Haha for some reason she just reminds me of her. I'll have to watch further to see how she is.

Yeah that Porsche and Sammy lakorn Was the one I was peeking at. Hehe. It's a musical huh? Will definitely check out the songs.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha for some reason she just reminds me of her. I'll have to watch further to see how she is.

Yeah that Porsche and Sammy lakorn Was the one I was peeking at. Hehe. It's a musical huh? Will definitely check out the songs.
What episode are you on?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
What episode are you on?
I am on episode 3. I'm enjoying it because of Es and Arnus haha. The storyline itself isn't really exciting, but I'm hooked. Haha.

Do you by any chance know that cute song that plays every time there's something cute going on between Es and Sammy?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I take back what I said about Sammy looking like Chompoo. The more I look at her the more I'm reminded of Noon W.. Haha. Just a more Caucasian looking Noon. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know if I like May. I think it's cool that the leads have someone talkative to back them up, but I feel like May speaks too much for Itt. Itt needs to man up and speak for himself. He's too soft.

And like when did Prae start wearing girly clothes? Haha. She's suppose too be a bodyguard, but on the job she's wearing short skirts and heels..? Oh CH7...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I am on episode 3. I'm enjoying it because of Es and Arnus haha. The storyline itself isn't really exciting, but I'm hooked. Haha.

Do you by any chance know that cute song that plays every time there's something cute going on between Es and Sammy?
Oh wow. Definitely too early in the lakorn for you to start critiquing. It's going to get better and better after this. I really love how they displayed the character build-up between Es and Sammy. They have a lot of onscreen time also. Their bonding is just perfection. One of the best I've seen so far in lakorns. You're going to really like the character development for the mains and how they help one another get through each of their own obstacles. As for the song, I have no idea since I watched this like so long ago. I don't even remember the song haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh wow. Definitely too early in the lakorn for you to start critiquing. It's going to get better and better after this. I really love how they displayed the character build-up between Es and Sammy. They have a lot of onscreen time also. Their bonding is just perfection. One of the best I've seen so far in lakorns. You're going to really like the character development for the mains and how they help one another get through each of their own obstacles. As for the song, I have no idea since I watched this like so long ago. I don't even remember the song haha.
It's the poorly directed action scenes that always irks me. I personally think Es and Sammy can handle those scenes well, but Thai lakorns need better action directors. I'm on episode 6 now and I love Itt's crush on Prae. He's not afraid to show it either. I love the whole scene he trespassed into her room and refused to get out, and that accidental kiss!! Totally wasn't expecting that. Haha.

I don't know which company Prae works for but it's a place I don't mind working for since she gets to choose who she works for! Haha. I think they should at least involve her company in deciding who she guards instead of just her making her own decisions.

The song pops up every time there's a sweet scene between Prae and Itt. Let me find a part with the song. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright found a spot when that song played. Episode 6 when Itt tends to Prae's wounded face. Around 18:20 mark (ninjakkn's subbed version.) It's a nice romantic song, but I can't find it anywhere!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!!! The last couple episodes were much better than the beginning and middle. The stuff happening then were much more exciting. However, it could've been better. I wish they didn't kill off so many characters. And why didn't Itt and Prae kiss at the end?? They had numerous lip to lip scenes, but were accidental. Grr. So. Mad. Oh well their tons of scenes together throughout the lakorn makes up for it...I guess. I'm so looking forward to Es' next pra'ek role!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Alright found a spot when that song played. Episode 6 when Itt tends to Prae's wounded face. Around 18:20 mark (ninjakkn's subbed version.) It's a nice romantic song, but I can't find it anywhere!!
Sadly, I won't be able to find the song for you dearest Phatman. Glad you liked the song. He had a new lakorn with Pancake called Prom Daen Hua Jai. I don't like Pancake so never tuned in. There isn't a thread for it on here because AF favors Ch.3. I'm glad you enjoyed this though. Looks like you love Es now. I love him too but I also became a fan of Sammy after this. Lol. I tuned in for Es and fell for Sammy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Sadly, I won't be able to find the song for you dearest Phatman. Glad you liked the song. He had a new lakorn with Pancake called Prom Daen Hua Jai. I don't like Pancake so never tuned in. There isn't a thread for it on here because AF favors Ch.3. I'm glad you enjoyed this though. Looks like you love Es now. I love him too but I also became a fan of Sammy after this. Lol. I tuned in for Es and fell for Sammy.

Yeah I figured since I can't find it on youtube anywhere, other's probably won't be able to either haha. It sucks that they don't release ALL the songs. They only release the main opening and ending theme. Grr. 
I saw that on his dramas list, but I can't find it on youtube, so I might resort to other non-English sites. HEHE. I'm sure youku has it. I'm not a fan of Pancake either, but because my admiration for Es is bigger than my dislike for her, I'll probably go find it to watch. Hehe.
I've just discovered that Es likes soccer and trains in Muay Thai boxing! That is such a turn on. :ghehe: No wonder he handled those fighting scenes so unawkwardly. It totally makes me want to see him in a semi-action lakorn where he plays a mafia leader who kicks *ss! And my love for him is all thanks to you for recommending that lakorn! HEHE. THANK YOU! I would've never found my CH7 new generation bias if it weren't for you. I hope CH7 promotes him as the lead more. I feel like he's not garnering enough attention in Thailand which is why he's not being given lead roles. Also there's hunky*ss Weir still reigning in CH7, haha. I like Weir, but totally love Es. Even though he may not be as handsome as Weir, through Thai audience standard, he's got his own handsome appeal like his lovely smile, plus he's more natural in acting. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah I figured since I can't find it on youtube anywhere, other's probably won't be able to either haha. It sucks that they don't release ALL the songs. They only release the main opening and ending theme. Grr. 
I saw that on his dramas list, but I can't find it on youtube, so I might resort to other non-English sites. HEHE. I'm sure youku has it. I'm not a fan of Pancake either, but because my admiration for Es is bigger than my dislike for her, I'll probably go find it to watch. Hehe.
I've just discovered that Es likes soccer and trains in Muay Thai boxing! That is such a turn on. :ghehe: No wonder he handled those fighting scenes so unawkwardly. It totally makes me want to see him in a semi-action lakorn where he plays a mafia leader who kicks *ss! And my love for him is all thanks to you for recommending that lakorn! HEHE. THANK YOU! I would've never found my CH7 new generation bias if it weren't for you. I hope CH7 promotes him as the lead more. I feel like he's not garnering enough attention in Thailand which is why he's not being given lead roles. Also there's hunky*ss Weir still reigning in CH7, haha. I like Weir, but totally love Es. Even though he may not be as handsome as Weir, through Thai audience standard, he's got his own handsome appeal like his lovely smile, plus he's more natural in acting. 
You're welcome Phatman :) Seems like we have the same taste in almost everything! Lol. Love your new profile picture. Patson really is glowing there. You can watch Prom Daen Hua Jai on BugabooTv:. http://www.bugaboo.tv/group/396/15/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88.html

Make sure you click on the HD button and lower it the lowest pixels if it buffers too slowly in HD mode. It shouldn't affect the quality honestly because I've done it while watching Porshe and Sammy's lakorn. Tell me how Es is in there. I'd love to hear about his progression. But you know me, if I don't like the person pairing up with my favorite, I'd pass no matter how much I love the actor or actress.