[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this has become such a funny thread :rofl:
thanks for the heads up looksy :)

if pong doesn't have time for this lakorn then.. it'll most likely go to om..
hmm.. i like them both but.. pong would match this role more.. but ch7 lacks good p'eks!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
we could easily argue that there are people here crazy about Pong too. I like both guys, so I'm sure I'll enjoy either in the role. Anyone who's seen the previous versions are aware that Chaiklang is an elder to n'ek, so Pong wouldn't be too old. Just saying, we can still voice our preferences, but sounds like others are offended by that?

onahc

sarNie Elites
Saranyu was the best actor that has played Chai Glang to date. His portrayal was just spot on, his Chai Glang was the epitome of calm, collective, and cool with a maturity that exuded great leadership. The only travesty in his version was the leading lady, Monrudee Yumapai, who was a good actress but not n'ek material. If only they could cast and produce this remake as half as wonderful as Saranyu's version, I wouldn't complain too much, but then again this is CH 7 were talking about so I won't hold my breath.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
pong never appears to as a p'ek, he lacks christimastic, he should be supporting actor,,Om rock :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH! You made my day! LOL :lmao3: :lmao3: Anyways, Pong is great with Bee, but def. not with Mint. I am with you 100% that I want Om in here! He has looks; sex appeal and def his anything is comparable. hehe ^_^

I will keep rooting for Om and Min until the actors confirmed themselves who will be in here. :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
yay, thanks Cupid candy, Pong Pong Pong and Min of course :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH! You made my day! LOL :lmao3: :lmao3: Anyways, Pong is great with Bee, but def. not with Mint. I am with you 100% that I want Om in here! He has looks; sex appeal and def his anything is comparable. hehe ^_^

I will keep rooting for Om and Min until the actors confirmed themselves who will be in here. :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

yeah,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: after reading from Lyn's blog Om might have a chances because Pong might not be able to clear his schedule to fit in Ban Sai tong,, :dance1: :dance1: Om n Min

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay, thanks Cupid candy, Pong Pong Pong and Min of course :wub: :wub: :wub:
Pong for me as well :thumbsup:
please to those Om fans don't get too excited just yet cos schedule can always be clear
I do like Om but got to give a chance for Min to work with a different actors
isn't that correct hey Icy my dear friend :grouphug:

SonYukView4ever

yeah,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: after reading from Lyn's blog Om might have a chances because Pong might not be able to clear his schedule to fit in Ban Sai tong,, :dance1: :dance1: Om n Min
:lmao3: :yahoo: :loool:
I stick to my answer 100% until furthers confirmation is given! Om and Mint all da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:

I know I sound so stubborn right now :loool: :loool: but that's because I missed Om and Min together so much! LOL

---
Pong, you can get another chance with Min in the future na ka. haha

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Pong for me as well :thumbsup:
please to those Om fans don't get too excited just yet cos schedule can always be clear
I do like Om but got to give a chance for Min to work with a different actors
isn't that correct hey Icy my dear friend :grouphug:
Alice, i'm with you, PONG&MIN, :heart: :heart: , thinking Min nearby Hot Pong make me blushing, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Pong and Min make a good couple.....but if it's another lakorn would be better. Dara Video is not good enough and it's a remake.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Alice, i'm with you, PONG&MIN, :heart: :heart: , thinking Min nearby Hot Pong make me blushing, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub: :wub: :wub:

me too. i with you and alice,pong@min plz. they will make this lakorn is more hot :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too. i with you and alice,pong@min plz. they will make this lakorn is more hot :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Pong and Min together will make this remaking success sorry to those Om lovers don't
get offended cos if they consider him there is a chance this will be next on the ruin
list with tawee porb its not I don't like Om I still adore him but he doesn't suit a
maturer roles, please to those fans apologize what I said, I'm very sorry
btw myheromike and icy both of U such a nice friend chun dee jai mak mak :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

lol no need to apologize, everyone has a different opinion and taste!
pong is not bad an actor! i dont see the hype, but if he was picked, i would just be a little sorry that's all. LOL Bc I love Min and would hope for her to reunite with Om instead!

Hope Om is confirmed soon. LOL
I have a stubborn answer always! Lol
Om Akapan!!!!

----

Let's pray Pong doesn't accept this lakorn bc he is currenting having one with View, and another one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol no need to apologize, everyone has a different opinion and taste!
pong is not bad an actor! i dont see the hype, but if he was picked, i would just be a little sorry that's all. LOL Bc I love Min and would hope for her to reunite with Om instead!

Hope Om is confirmed soon. LOL
I have a stubborn answer always! Lol
Om Akapan!!!!

----

Let's pray Pong doesn't accept this lakorn bc he is currenting having one with View, and another one.
oh thanks alot it makes me feel much better I wouldn't mind your stubborn answer too
hope your wish come true and my wish as well to see Pong as Min next pra'ek so we can all be equal :cheer: