[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol silly how u guys keep mentioning pong even though he is NOT confirmed either. It makes no difference if some of us hope and wish it's Om. hahah

@myheromike: According to this latest news, Om and Pong are up against for the Chaiklang role. Min is the only nominee! :)

credit 2 Siamdara

My world would ROCK one more time if Om and Min are paired up again in here! I love them in BDDR!!!! ^_^

Agree, just wishful thinking n it doesn't, we haven't bashed any daras with out comments yet..min n om :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha I am with you 100% Sarna3. If the director fix Om a bit, dress him to look older, it would be totally FINE! Look at Kob and Num's Daoprasook version! P'Phak was supposed to Dao's father age, but Num is Kob's age yet both still ROCKED the lakorn. It depends on the clothing, fitting and adjustment of the characters/actors.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The only other person I heard is Mai, but I believe it's going to be Min. I agree about Om.
Nice, I like both Min and Mai, so either would make me happy. It's so hard to choose between Om and Pong. I had to agree that Pong looks more rai than the soft gentleman Chaiklang the way Num totally owned the role, but thinking back to Luerd Hong, Pong actually did pretty well as the softie too. In any case, I'm having very vivid visualizations of the different combinations of these four, and they all work for me lol.

I feel like a lot of the times fan votes don't get the final outcome, so even though there are lots of fans voting Min-Pong, it might not be them...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Between Pong and Om, I would pick Om to act in this lakorn. But if most of the fan vote for Pong, i'm okay with that too. either one is fine.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to go with Pong with Min I don't want Om cos I like watching him when his
playing in Ch3 cos there are huge amount of hot nang'ek for him to met up with
atm Cherry she's one of them and I notice they been so hot looking lately specially
when they sang @polyplus concert I'm hoping Om next hot one is Ploy

Pong and Min :party:

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Nooooooooo.......I DON'T want OM!!!!
Pong is already suitable enough for the role.
I love to see Min pair up with someone new.
She can pair up with Om in some other lakorn.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
if it's rumor that om and pong are the ones running for the pra'ek role i would have to go with :cheer: om although i do like pong but i would prefer om because om and min rawks... :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if it's rumor that om and pong are the ones running for the pra'ek role i would have to go with :cheer: om although i do like pong but i would prefer om because om and min rawks... :rockon:
What ever U agree Om but Pong already won the toss and I'm sure the pra'ek is making
more sense its Pong and plus director have to careful about choosing cast cos
Tawee Porb didn't turn out good cos they chose Om and Pancake

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'd like to see Om too! LOL hopefully he's better at fake-playing piano than he was with the violin. I can already see him strolling in the garden beside the big Golden Sand House.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
For me.. I think it should be Om... Pong is getting old now(Not to be mean)
He won't match the role much because of him being old... I would prefer if he was younger..
But it's not really on us to decide....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
He won't match the role much because of him being old... I would prefer if he was younger..
But it's not really on us to decide....
but the old Pong looking suitable for this role

looksy

sarNie Adult
I did not read the novel Ban Sai Tong / Potjaman Sawawong (this novel has two parts), but from my understanding of the characters from seeing both Saranyu & Num's version of the lakorn, the character Chai Klang smoked a pipe, which indicates to me that he is an older gentleman (the character is probably even older than Pong, who's 33).

Edit
Also, in a recent interview in thairath, Pong said he has 2 lakorns to do for Exact and he said that if he has enough time, he would not refuse this lakorn because he is interested in the role.

source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/215798

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I did not read the novel Ban Sai Tong / Potjaman Sawawong (this novel has two parts), but from my understanding of the characters from seeing both Saranyu & Num's version of the lakorn, the character Chai Klang smoked a pipe, which indicates to me that he is an older gentleman (the character is probably even older than Pong, who's 33).
that is a well describe Looksy your comments is at the correct point some others are
just too crazy about Om

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Alway agree with u Alice :thumbsup:
Sometime I was tired to come check up what happening in here,cuz it is alway see om min and om min.
@looksy yeah I saw some news he say like that too.also he say if nothing change than maybe he will be in here too. Hope it is pong nawat. Everyone must say that pong is old for this role,but I think the way he look is just great for this roles than om.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chaiglarng is supposed to be old since he calls Potjamarn a kid most of the time. But anyone can have the role since Saranyu and Num were in their 20's when they had the role.