[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hmmm..interesting choice--Pong. Never imagined him for the role before though i do love the man. I think i've seen him in too many badass roles to see him in the calm mature Chaiklang.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 doesnt have actors who look old enough to take on this role besides vee or vier but i cant imagine neither of them.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oooh Pong is a good choice, this would be a different role for him for once. I can totally picture him in here.
Definitely, it would be a different role for Pong, if he were to get this role. However, as much as I love Pong, I really can't picture him in this role. Chai Klang is a very stern, reserved man, and does not show a lot of emotions except with his eyes. Pong is very expressive when he speaks. He uses a lot of facial gestures and that's why I really can't picture him in this role, not to say that he can't pull it off.

But b/c this will be a big channel 7 project, I really doubt that they'd choose Pong for the role. I would assume they would end up picking one of their stars.

As for my choice of who would be good in this role, call me crazy, or maybe b/c I'm still in love with Andrew in his portrayal of Dr. Ruj from Kehad See Daeng (not to say that Andrew would ever be considered for this remake) but I really can picture him as Chai Klang b/c I see the similarities between both characters. Both Chai Klang and Dr. Ruj, although Ruj was mean in the beginning, but both are men who speaks little, smiles little, and stiff in mannerism, but yet gentle and warm at the same time.

But definitely, Saranyu has embodied this role. Num did a decent job, but I did not like the director's interpretation of the characters or some of the scenes. I cringed watching those scenes of Chai Klang (Num's version) making Potjamon jealous by intentionally spending time with another woman. It was so out of character to me, b/c Chai Klang is a man of integrity and would never resort to such tactics.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't want any of them either. I still wish it was ch3 that make it.
I wouldn't want Ken all over again from ch3 either; he's pretty good looking but he's too much for me lol

I like Pong since this is going to be an Exact collaberation with ch7, I think Pong is most suitable! Nang'ek is hoping to be the young and beautiful Min Peechaya! :) :dance1: :dance1:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't want Ken all over again from ch3 either; he's pretty good looking but he's too much for me lol

I like Pong since this is going to be an Exact collaberation with ch7, I think Pong is most suitable! Nang'ek is hoping to be the young and beautiful Min Peechaya! :) :dance1: :dance1:
Just to let you know this isn't an Exact collaberation with ch7 lakorn. The company that going to remake this lakorn is DaraVDO one of Ch7 company.

SonYukView4ever

Just to let you know this isn't an Exact collaberation with ch7 lakorn. The company that going to remake this lakorn is DaraVDO one of Ch7 company.
hm..weird. I think I'm getting mixed messages. I knew it was ch7, but I thought I heard from somewhere that ch7 was working with Exact? If not, then forget what I said about Pong. LOL He would still be a HOT and better choice anyway.

But if this is all down to ch7 then that's great! lol =P I can put to rest that pranangs will be from ch7!

SonYukView4ever

lol Id love to see Mo and Min together; hope this is confirmed soon!!!! Mo makes a good and scary nang'rai; Ying Lek.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
ป้อง’ รับบท ‘ชายกลาง’ ปัดฝุ่นรีเมค ‘บ้านทรายทอง’ ‘Ch.7’ ปูทางออนแอร์จีน
นี่คือสถาน แห่งบ้านทรายทอง ที่ฉันปองมาสู่…เพลงประกอบละครนี้ถือว่าเป็นอมตะดีแท้จากละครเรื่อง “บ้านทรายทอง”

บทประพันธ์ของ ก.สุรางคนางค์ (คุณกัณหา เคียงศิริ) ศิลปินแห่งชาติ สาขาวรรณศิลป์ ปีพ.ศ. 2529 ถือเป็นนวนิยายที่คนไทยทั้งประเทศต้องรู้จัก ล่าสุด ค่าย “ดาราวิดีโอ” หยิบเอา บทประพันธ์นี้มาปัดฝุ่นอีกครั้ง ด้วยการวางตัวพระเอกมาดขรึม “ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์” มารับบท “ชายกลาง” พระเอกของเรื่องประกบกับพจมานเวอร์ชั่นปัจจุบัน ตอนนี้ทางค่ายกำลังควานหาตัวนางเอกที่จะมารับบท “พจมาน สว่างวงศ์” ไม่รู้ว่า หวยจะไปตกที่นางเอกคนไหนกันแน่

แต่ที่แน่ๆ วิกหมอชิตกำลังต้องการขยายตลาดละครให้ดังไกลถึงประเทศจีน จึงได้วางตัวพระเอก “หนุ่มป้อง” เพราะพระเอกหนุ่มคนนี้ดังไปถึงต่างแดน เรียกว่านาทีนี้ละครไทย ไม่น้อยหน้าละครชาติไหนเหมือนกัน ย้อนกลับไปดูเวอร์ชั่นเก่าๆ ที่เคยสร้างมา “บ้านทรายทอง” มีหลายเวอร์ชั่นแล้ว เริ่มที่นางเอกคนแรก “สวลี ผกาพันธุ์” ประกบกับ “ฉลอง สิมะเสถียร” ตามด้วย “อรัญญา นามวงศ์” อดีตรองนางสาวไทยปีพ.ศ. 2508 เป็นละครทางช่อง 4 บางขุนพรหม ประกบ กับ “คุณฉลอง สิมะเสถียร”

ถัดมาเป็น “ศันสนีย์ สมานวรวงศ์” นางเอกเขี้ยวเสน่ห์ ทำเป็นละครทางช่องไทยทีวีสีช่อง 9 ประกบคู่กับ “สมภพ เบญจาธิกุล” และต่อมาเป็นภาพยนตร์อีกครั้งโดยศรีบุญเรืองฟิล์ม แต่สร้างเป็น 35 มม. ผู้รับบทพจมานคือ “จารุณี สุขสวัสดิ์” กับ “พอเจตน์ แก่นเพชร”

ว่างเว้นจากการสร้างไปนานจนค่าย “ดาราวิดีโอ” ก็ได้วางตัวพจมานลงจอ โดยมอบหมายให้ “มนฤดี ยมาภัย” นางเอกหน้าหวานกับ “ตั้ว-ศรัณยู วงษ์กระจ่าง” รับบทนี้

จนกระทั่งมาถึงเวอร์ชั่นล่าสุดของ “ไก่-วรายุฑ มิลินทจินดา” ได้นางเอก “รินลณี ศรีเพ็ญ” รับบทเป็นพจมาน ประกบกับ “หนุ่ม-ศรราม”คราวนี้วิกหมอชิตคงต้องทำการบ้านหนักหน่อย เพราะ “บ้านทรายทอง” แต่ละเวอร์ชั่นดังเปรี้ยงปร้างครองใจคอละครมาโดยตลอด

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
For real pong and min wow can wait. I think their match cuz I see a pic that people them together and they look great together. Just hope that someday they would have a lakorn together but it alread in here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What all the letter say can read Thai.

onahc

sarNie Elites
They are still looking for a n'ek to play Pojchamon according to the article above. Pong is confirmed as p'ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm...happy and disappointed. I love Pong, but I've always imagined someone else playing the role. and seriously? ch7 gets the remake again. I just wish ch3 would consider remaking these good old lakorn. but there, I'm done complaining. I hope they pick a suitable girl for the heroine. Pojaman is one of my favorite n'ek ever.