[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Still haven't watch cause I got to study for  midterms, but here are some pics from today's ep. Last Sunday we get to see Ban Sai Tong. :cry:
cr: CH7DramaSociety, WeirMin_Family, fanlakornch7

I'm pretty positive Chai Noi dies in this ep :cry:
Can't wait to watch this, it seems like there is going to be a lot of tears

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
HuabNag, it's not like Num's version and I don't remember that the mom did that in Saranyu's version. I thought that was sad and can't imagine a mom being that cruel. 

Ok, here's a spoiler pic. I'm so excited to see this scene. 

Poj will be vindicated of all the vicious rumors and finally Pojanee will see how much her sister loves her.

Is that pic in today's episode?

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Erinhang, yes it is.

Today's episode was so good. Of course I expected to cry when Chai Noi died, but I didn't expect to cry when Poj pleaded with Chai Klang to let her go home. Cha Noi's death was the breaking point for her and she couldn't take it anymore. She was tired of everything, no longer saw the purpose of trying to do good, hated the house, and all the sadness that came with it. Oh Min's acting was wonderful in this scene. Through her, I felt Poj's anguish and sense of defeat and I cried along with Poj.  I was also surprised to cry so much when Pojanee read the letter that vindicated Poj. As Pojanee read the last few words of the letter, "you love Pojanee and don't want her to be with an awful person like me", I felt what Pojanee felt, the unconditional love of a selfless sister. Of course everything was complete after Chai Klang read the letter. No need for words, he left to go to Poj's room, held her pillow close to his heart, took in her essence, and glowed with love as he said to himself "Poj darling, my Poj". The pride he must have felt to be married to such a kind and selfless person.

I'm so excited about the last episode and sad, too. Can't wait to see when Chai Klang discovers she's pregnant and rushes after her.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I need to add this. We all know Chai Klang hasn't told Poj that he loves her, yet and who knows if he'll say it in this version. But this moment from right after Poj's meltdown is worth mentioning. Just wished he would have told Poj and not just to himself.

" Finally, another person that I love so much will leave me. You will leave me really, Pojaman?"

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I didn't really like Min's meltdown?! I thought it was confusing like what is she trying to convey. I mean. I understand that she's just done with all of the drama, backstabbing, hurt, and flaring hormones of being a vulnerable pregnant woman, but I thought the meltdown could have been better or at least the script.

Like how did Poj even get pregnant? I mean, like how do they even make love? When Chai Klang and Poj seem so distant even when they're talking to each other or are in the same room together? They don't even seem like a married couple or are in love with one another at all. I don't know if it's the acting or script that is making it like that. There's no chemistry and aura.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
For some reason, I didn't really like Min's meltdown?! I thought it was confusing like what is she trying to convey. I mean. I understand that she's just done with all of the drama, backstabbing, hurt, and flaring hormones of being a vulnerable pregnant woman, but I thought the meltdown could have been better or at least the script.
Like how did Poj even get pregnant? I mean, like how do they even make love? When Chai Klang and Poj seem so distant even when they're talking to each other or are in the same room together? They don't even seem like a married couple or are in love with one another at all. I don't know if it's the acting or script that is making it like that. There's no chemistry and aura.
Lol...it's the usual lakorn pregnancy...only takes a few times. They started at the beach and then slept in same room for at least a few days before the mom and sister started their poisoning words.

looksy

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Haha, Chai Klang said the same thing, too.....that he was confused with what she was trying to tell him.  They probably intentionally wrote it like that to show how confused and distressed she was.

aiyaja said:
... Chai Klang and Poj seem so distant even when they're talking to each other or are in the same room together? They don't even seem like a married couple or are in love with one another at all. I don't know if it's the acting or script that is making it like that....

Though I never read the two novels this lakorn is based on, I actually think that the characters Chai Klang and Poj are probably most like in Saranyu's version, in which both Chai Klang and Poj are so reserved with their feelings that they show little emotions towards each other.....I mean how else do we explain their acceptance of the separate bedrooms. This version updated both Chai Klang and Poj's characters....making him a little more affectionate and having Poj more lively, yet they still have to stick as closely as they can to the novel's storyline in that these characters aren't very physical with each other because of their overall personality and the problems surrounding them.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, I'm so ready for this scene. I wonder if he'll say it in this version. 

credit: fanlakornch7

Also, numbers are up for this lakorn. Even when they were slightly lower, it still was doing just as good as other ch 7 lakorns, which makes sense. Since ch 7 has their own website for their TV programming, I wouldn't imagine people felt like they had to watch it right away on TV since they can watch it at their convenience online.

Nielson ratings for ch 7 lakorn for the week of January 4 - 10,  credit:fanlakornch7

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Instead of studying, I watched the episode aired on Sunday. So sad that Chai Noi has to pass. I got tears in my eyes when Nee found out that Pot loves her. Can someone translate the letter her husband wrote to Pot? I understand only a little, I don't get how paying him is showing that Pot loves Nee. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
Instead of studying, I watched the episode aired on Sunday. So sad that Chai Noi has to pass. I got tears in my eyes when Nee found out that Pot loves her. Can someone translate the letter her husband wrote to Pot? I understand only a little, I don't get how paying him is showing that Pot loves Nee. 

In the letter, Pojanee's husband wrote to thank Poj for her kindness in pitying him, that with the money she gave him, he was able to go to the doctor to take care of his illness, that he questioned why he should keep his agreement to give Pojanee her freedom, and ended the letter saying that "you love Pojanee and don't want her to be with an awful person like me".  Through this letter Pojanee realizes how much her sister loves her. Pojanee said mean things to her sister, was disrespectful, and even wanted Poj's husband, but Poj still helped her by ridding Pojanee of a bad husband and expected nothing in return. It was an act of love from a selfless sister.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch the last 3 esp either. School is starting and need to get ready. Thanks looksy and erinhang for all the updates. I'll catch up this weekend with the final esp. 

But now, I'm debating if I want to have Chai Klang to say the three words or not in this version; half of me want him to say and the other half want it as the original. I think the classic of this lakorn is that action speaks louder than word. Chai Klang has show through out that he cares about Poj's well being and he defends her from all rumors. He stands by her side and trust her to the fullest; that are the feelings and meanings of love, except he just didn't tell her the words. I like action more than words, but I understand that it is nice to hear once in a while too. I will have to wait and see if he would say at the end of this lakorn.  What do you think, looksy?

looksy

sarNie Adult
You girls, I'm so excited about the ending and how they'll handle it. 

I'm with you HuabNag, as much as I want him to say it, I don't know if I want them to stray from the novel. Definitely, what Chai Klang lacks in saying those 3 words, he makes up through his actions..........and his actions already speak louder than those 3 words. We'll see how he'll explain himself to Poj in this version. I remember in Saranyu's version, Chai Klang asked her after he gave his reasons, if she still needed to know and Poj didn't say anything because she completely understood the depths of his feelings for her.

Also, I'm excited to see how they'll handle the ending with the mom. In Num's version, they had the mom and Ying Lek accepting and beginning to like Poj, but in Saranyu's version, they had both mom and Ying Lek just accepting the situation while still not liking Poj, which I don't mind since in the real world it's like that......I think I just want what is in the actual novel for this part of the ending.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
With the way things are going seems as though the mom and Ying Lek will still hate Potjaman. Which I don't mind either. 

Yeah I just remembered all the unnecessary drama between Pot, Chai Klang and Than Tiew...like Chai Klang was practically going on dates with Than Tiew. Which back then was completely disrespectful. Even now but still...more frowned upon back then. 

Can't wait to see how things turn out though

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so glad they cut out the Than Tiew dates parts. Chai Klang put a stop to that for good. Love that they showed a bit of the back story between Than Aom and Than Toom...I either completely skipped that part in Num's version or it wasn't really explained. I really liked this version and Vee and Min's portrayals of the main characters.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Lexa & Saechash,  that is the main reason why I disliked the Num and Joy version. I felt the director & screenwriter misinterpreted the characters. First, Joy did the best she could with the role, but her bright smile just gave her feelings for Chai Klang away too much and that does not fit this character. Poj is a strong headed girl, but overall, she is very shy around Chai Klang, even after marriage. As for Num's Chai Klang, I cringed at him intentionally going on dates with Tan Thiew just to make Poj jealous. That is so beneath this character. Chai Klang would never resort to such tactics. He's a man of integrity. I could have understood if he was just being nice to be polite and Poj mistakes it for him having feelings for Tan Thiew, but Num's Chai Klang intentionally made his wife jealous. What loving married man does that?!! *Sighs* I remembered being so disappointed after I watched the Num and Joy remake and I had so anticipated seeing it. I was even a big fan of Num at the time. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
The last episode isn't up, yet, but here are some spoiler pics. One of those pics really gives me goosebumps.