[Ch7] Aya Ruk (DaraVDO)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No one can end up together in this lakorn since they are all related. This is one tear jearker, Kwang's character is one frustrating one.

mokka

sarNie Adult
This is a sad good drama... I hope they don't cast Pancake in here... The casts listed above sounds good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the cast above are good combination choices but yeah i will say the same a big
NO NO to Pancake please

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they change Kwan & Baifern...if they were to play twin sisters they don't look nothing alike or close to look alike......They should pick someone that look alike to play Siriyakorn & Tookta part....Like Pancake & Kratip, they could past as twin sister since they both look alike. I think I whether see Pancake in this remake than in Koo Kum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope they change Kwan & Baifern...if they were to play twin sisters they don't look nothing alike or close to look alike......They should pick someone that look alike to play Siriyakorn & Tookta part....Like Pancake & Kratip, they could past as twin sister since they both look alike. I think I whether see Pancake in this remake than in Koo Kum.
hehe dancy i hope koo kum pancake ch7 is just a rumor or a request cos i can say she can't
top herself playing that character cos she would come off playful like tawee porb

tinah

sarNie Coma
this was an award winning role for all of the cast. i believe this lakorn took home many awards

gosh its sad to see yui/pok, jakjaan playing mother roles already and they arent old yet..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
CH.7 sucks at casting the older roles. Remember Oak Torranee? Where they had Benz P. playing Kwan's mom? RME. I liked everyone in here except for Kwang and Oum's characters. Jintara/Nok Jariya I loved, they were pitch perfect.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwang was so unreasonable to Oom, you really want to strangle her. Actually i want to strangle Kwang in most of her lakorns, she takes on such frustrating roles. I don't want too good of the cast for the kids generation since none of them can end up with each other.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwang was so unreasonable to Oom, you really want to strangle her. Actually i want to strangle Kwang in most of her lakorns, she takes on such frustrating roles. I don't want too good of the cast for the kids generation since none of them can end up with each other.
My aunt and I when watching this lakorn a few years ago we were so frustrated with Kwang charater too. We kept shouting to the t.v screen for her to confess and open her mouth and tell the truth. Oh she was unreasonable to her daughter that she kept, I guess it's because she felt her other daughter wasn't raise by her and she wanted to make it up by being on her side. Yeah it really sucks that they're all related and the ending was quite depressing for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
is this the lakorn were no one ended up together 2nd gen. bc they were all some how related. so sad. this is like a combo of nang tard and sai some. and cc u r right kwang does take on frustrating roles. even now she still does. and guess what they r all pretty much similar in character, she knows birth secret but refuse to tell the truth.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Someone should update this thread. The lakorn is confirmed with Arnus, Yui, Aimee, Nossaba, Kade, Now and Tubtim.

I didn't really like this lakorn much but happy for Now that she's getting more works.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
okay, remake for ch7. not bad. lol I prob would not watch..i cant deal with intense drama anymore lol too much headaches.