[Ch7] Aya Ruk (DaraVDO)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim will be playing as Tarntawan aka Eat. (Yui&Arnas's younger twin daughter), in the kids generation. a bad role, but not all bad cos will turn good at the end. her role is more like a rich spoil bratty kid. she look so cute&young

cr: ig anyarinsweet;@anyarinsweet;tarakhett ig

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Awww.....this seems to be similar to Nang Tard, interesting how Yui played n'rai in Nang Tard, but she plays n'ek in here. Btw, can someone please tell me who is playing each role and who originally portrayed the role in the 2000 version? As well as the storyline. Thanks

This lakorn seems to be very sad, like Nang Tard. 

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I love the original version of this lakorn. I remember watching it when I was in middle school and I cried the part where the dad tied the mom up and started hitting her in front of the kids. This is an extremely sad lakorn. Can't wait to start watching it. Hopefully it's just as good.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Im never into these types or lakorns but the cast here is doing so well. I remember Pantip complaining that this version will be a flop because theres no A listers and everyone is miscasted. I totally disagree. Everyone fits and looks their role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the most frustrating lakorn ever!!! and i didnt even watch the entire thing, just the last 3 episode and figured out the entire plot\synopsis.