[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love BR but I know I'll like this Fang a lot better. Judging from the short teaser, Mike and Now will have my full attention. Mike's character seems playful :p

&&I like Now, Kwan and Pooklook from Ch7.... ^_^

:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN4Vx3K9QOI

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay with Pooklook. She's amazing but I don't have a special place for her in my heart. That feeling usually comes to me when I adore someone but I feel nothing with her even though I know she's a great actress. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I'm okay with Pooklook. She's amazing but I don't have a special place for her in my heart. That feeling usually comes to me when I adore someone but I feel nothing with her even though I know she's a great actress. 
Ohhh gotcha :)

I hope Atitha airs during my winter break. Mike and Now are too cuteeeeeeee

C: BBTV/Ch7dramasociety

Mannie

sarNie Adult
They all look so good. I adore each one! The clothing and era remind me of my favorite lakorn, Mae Nak. I want to see a remake. Lol I know there's been so many movie variations but there hasn't been a remake of lakorn for 15 years. I would like to see either Nao or Pooklook play. However, Pooklook already played in Rheun Ghalong which was similar. I wanna see Nao take a stab on it since it's my lakorn bias lol. I have the one with Namfon Kullabat on tape and I cry every time. It's such a beautiful piece.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
A fire broke out on set but everyone is safe. They used too much explosive effects and it caught on fire with the hay, which began to spread quickly. Mike and Om were not in the scene. They were sleeping in the van. Om woke up after hearing the commotion and woke Mike up. He thought Om was talking to him about the script. He was still too sleepy to understand. Lol. Mike talked about fans wanting him in Sai Lohit. He said he's interested but wasn't contacted. It'll be a difficult role though because he has to practice speaking like boran people which he already struggles with in here. 

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151218/218796.html

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm relieved no one got injured during the fire.

Pooklook should have wrapped her right arm around Om's arm then hold the rope. Now and Om looks good !!!! Pooklook looks pretty too

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Airing Jan. 15 on Fri-Sun. But that's when I already go back to school! Sigh. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Mahalo :) I've been wondering about the air date.

Why does it have to air right before the Spring semester starts? Darn it. At least it's airing on the weekend slots.