[CH7] Angkor 2

yaya

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
well, i don't think emma was that fat in angkor because she looks way better than being skinny as others. i mean c'mon i don't want her to be skinny or boney. i have enough with too many skinny actresses. that's what make them ugly with great acting skill. ;)

oh you know someone who's a bit of thick looks great in those thai traditional clothes. :)

emma looked beautifully gorgeous in angkor! isn't she? :lol: :wub: so is pinky, too! :D

and again, when will it air? :huh:
[post="42206"][/post]​
hey, I agree w/ you. in angkor 1, emma looked curvy and beautiful, she wasn't fat at all. I love that lakorn it was everything i like in a movie, adventurous, romance, and thrilling. talking about fat, i think most thai girls are way too stalky. in my opinion, if they had a little more meat on them, they would look much prettier.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think Pinky is cute... Just isn't really her role for action yet because she look so young.. Vee character is so cute.. He's protecting Pinky in everyway he can.. In episode 6 when Pinky was hurt because of the trap.. Vee went back and killed everyone because they hurted Pinky....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The story line get more and more interesting. I can't wait till esp 7. Is esp 7 coming out tommorrow? :D

natty

Chubs
oh ok.. so age does matter in this part too.. but in this one.. when she reached that certain age.. she doesnt just turn into a tiger whenever but she turn into a tiger permenately..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Age does matter in this lakorn, because in Friday's episode, when it is nicha (Pinky's) b-day in twenty days, she will turn into a tiger forever!

As for people who think pinky does not match the role, I totally disagree with you! I think she matches her role very much and she does match action! NO offense anyone!

joey

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
Age does matter in this lakorn, because in Friday's episode, when it is nicha (Pinky's) b-day in twenty days, she will turn into a tiger forever!

As for people who think pinky does not match the role, I totally disagree with you! I think she matches her role very much and she does match action! NO offense anyone!
[post="51844"][/post]​
I have to agree with you on this der052. Pinky really act out her action role very good. The way she shoot, jump, kick,ect. look really professional and not like a beginner.

kristin

sarNie Egg
Vee is totally a cutie in his role. lol.

But he seems kind of reserved and quiet.

Pinky is so pretty, and suprisingly her character is really strong.

Ploy is an awesome actress. She totally looks sincere.

Overall this lakorn so far is much better than I had expected. So thumbs up. lol.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I think this cast in Angkor 2 is doing an awesome job. At first I wasn't interest all that much. Can't wait to see the episode 8 in 3 hours!!! :w000t:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
der052 said:

[post="51844"][/post]​
Its funny that her birthday is in twenty days. Its not even her real birthday. No one knows her real birthday. sorry just being picky and picking out the mistakes :lol:

candys

sarNie Egg
i like pinky and everything, but i dont think she even match that role at all and vee not really match the role too. they should find someone who match the role and play action well. in my opion i think noy bussakorn and tang should play this lakorn.

natty

Chubs
candys said:
i like pinky and everything, but i dont think she even match that role at all and vee not really match the role too. they should find someone who match the role and play action well. in my opion i think noy bussakorn and tang should play this lakorn.
[post="52578"][/post]​

no i dont think noi fits the action role.. especially this type of action role.. vee and pinky is fine..

but anyways.. loong ken.. i highly doubt he's a good guy ever since he "shot" that snake that was no where to be spotted..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
natty said:
no i dont think noi fits the action role.. especially this type of action role.. vee and pinky is fine..
but anyways.. loong ken.. i highly doubt he's a good guy ever since he "shot" that snake that was no where to be spotted..
[post="52738"][/post]​
i doubt he's a good guy also... i been suspected that that man is not good... ever since vee and ploy was attacked... i knew it was loong ken cause he was the only one that knew that vee and ploy was going too.. and he doesnt want them to go..

lostgurl

sarNie Egg
tangmoe said:
i doubt he's a good guy also... i been suspected that that man is not good... ever since vee and ploy was attacked... i knew it was loong ken cause he was the only one that knew that vee and ploy was going too.. and he doesnt want them to go.. <_<
[post="52764"][/post]​

I agree with you girls...

crabby

sarNie Egg
Gosh, I am so hook to this lakorn. It's getting better and better. And I agree with some of you guys, Pinky definitely fit this role. She really fit the action type. Her acting is really good in this lakorn. It took me by surprise that she can act in an action role, not to say that she dosen't know how to act, cuz she is a good actress. It just took me by surprise. But the downside is, Pinky look kinda young. Overall the whole cast is doing very good job. Ploy and that one dude is good too. Plus Vee look super hot. I hope there will be more love scene btwn. Vee and Pinky. And I'm happy they let Vee and Pinky be the P'eke and N'eke in this lakorn.

I disagree with you there. I don't think Noy Bussakorn fit the role. Becuz Pinky's character
suppose to be in her twenties and Noy look old for the part. O'and um...does anyone know the rating for this lakorn?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
No, unlike Pinky, Noy looks delicate for this role and very old. For Tang, he would not fit this role where his sister is a great strategizer and better then him. Tang fits a role with more emotion then action.

No offense Noy and Tang fans.

I'm happy they have Pinky and Vee together, they match their roles and everyone else. I'm hooked to the lakorn now.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I like the noi and Tang lakorn..Noi was awesome in her action lakorn with Brook as the bodygaurd...Tang was awesome in his action lakorn with Tae and Marsha...They would have been awesome pair for action lakorn...I do like the character for pinky and vee, but the guy who play's pinky's boyfriend in the lakorn is hotttt...Anyone know what is his name...How old his he...Have he played in any other lakorn...He has a nice body... :p

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah first I thought that it was because Pinky does look to young to play as action maybe because I'm not use to it.. But as the story goes and seeing her more I think that she fit the role plus she's playing as someone who's going to turn 21.. If Noy play she a bit too old for the role..

Episode 9 weren't really much cute sence only fitting and stuff... Kayman was after Nicha again.. He summon a group of ghost to get her.. then ToiSanChai came to help them out. They meet up with Pon Mong.. Long Ken was bit by a snake and Pon Mong question the behavior of Long Ken.. They were attack by those white guy and PooPar (Par from Angkor 1) came to help them..They then went to rest somewhere.. While they were resting Kayman lured Arkapon out Pon Mong went out to help.. Thee came back and warn everyone.. Kayman try to kidnapped Nicha again. This time the guy from Angkor 1 who play the father of the n'rong came to help..

Next week.. There's going to be some cute sence between Arkapon and Krataia.. Nicha question Kobbkon about the tiger and her age..

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Gotta agree that Noi and Tang, although best very good at doing action dont suit angkor 2. They are way to old for the storyline. As the movie progresses, the actors suits their characters very well. At first i didn't agree with their roles but now i cant imagine anyone else doing it. Pinky is doing a awesome job