[CH7] Angkor 2

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the first episode and i like it really much can't wait to see the others, this lakorn is different from the first lakorn, I like pinky she in this one

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
I saw episode 1. It was good, but it really doesn't have any connection to part 1. It's like a repeat of what happen in part 1. Anywayz, I really like Pinky's role. She fits the character. It would be much kooler if p'ke was someone tuffer looking then Vee..lol...Anywayz, I can't wait till the real action starts happening.
[post="46048"][/post]​
---- sorry...this is the longest post i have ever post.......lolz

well this larkon is somewhat related to part 1 but not directly.....the plum (hunter) mention about the tiger spirit being held in the cave with protective glass wall...and that the spirit once was inside of a women name Angor....he warned the Archaeologists not to mess with the sword (i think that's what it was) that holding the spirit....because if the spirit escape many people will die.....the glass wall was bomb and the spirit came out....i assume that spirit only goes into baby....and so it went inside Pinky....the same thing happen to Emma.....she was a new born as the spirit was release by her father (if i remember it correctly)........

In part 1, the age factor was put into play....they had to get the spirit out of Emma's body before she reach a certain age or she will become a tiger forever.....does anyone rememeber the age? I hope they put this factor is in here too....or the lakorn will suck....because part one was mainly getting the spirit out......part two is Pinky being a princess who have to go back to her world/ country and rebulid it but she was unlucky because the spirit went into her body.......

I have doubts about this lakorn but after watching part 1 it look promising....I like the cast....this part also included one actor from part 1...i love this guy i think he's so hot....i think he sings the ending song...seems like he only act for this compay......i'm pretty sure its him.....i hope his character is not a minor but it looks like it is.....any know his name........Pinky looks very pretty in here....the only thing the bother me is that she is so petite to play the action role.....I think Emma fit her character because she is average........but its okie i will try to ignore that fact and watch the lakorn anyways.......can't wait for the next esp....LUV THE CAST....ploy looks very pretty in here too.....hopefully she will get to be neg'ek again....

here's the pics of the actor...

natty

Chubs
the spirit was a sorceress who has a student.. that student was the one who killed pinky's mom and vee's dad.. i'm not sure if it was her father or not that killed the sorceress.. and nanthao.. i dont think the age will be a big factor in this one because pinky isn't human.. she's a princess from another demension remember? cus her father ordered vee's parents to take pinky to "the human's world"

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow that is so cool...i want to see it... by the way is this one better than the first one? because i saw the first one but i don't really like the stroyline...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, more interesting and better story line! Although I did love Pete, hehe!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
nanthao said:
---- sorry...this is the longest post i have ever post.......lolz

well this larkon is somewhat related to part 1 but not directly.....the plum (hunter) mention about the tiger spirit being held in the cave with protective glass wall...and that the spirit once was inside of a women name Angor....he warned the Archaeologists not to mess with the sword (i think that's what it was) that holding the spirit....because if the spirit escape many people will die.....the glass wall was bomb and the spirit came out....i assume that spirit only goes into baby....and so it went inside Pinky....the same thing happen to Emma.....she was a new born as the spirit was release by her father (if i remember it correctly)........

In part 1, the age factor was put into play....they had to get the spirit out of Emma's body before she reach a certain age or she will become a tiger forever.....does anyone rememeber the age? I hope they put this factor is in here too....or the lakorn will suck....because part one was mainly getting the spirit out......part two is Pinky being a princess who have to go back to her world/ country and rebulid it but she was unlucky because the spirit went into her body.......

I have doubts about this lakorn but after watching part 1 it look promising....I like the cast....this part also included one actor from part 1...i love this guy i think he's so hot....i think he sings the ending song...seems like he only act for this compay......i'm pretty sure its him.....i hope his character is not a minor but it looks like it is.....any know his name........Pinky looks very pretty in here....the only thing the bother me is that she is so petite to play the action role.....I think Emma fit her character because she is average........but its okie i will try to ignore that fact and watch the lakorn anyways.......can't wait for the next esp....LUV THE CAST....ploy looks very pretty in here too.....hopefully she will get to be neg'ek again....

here's the pics of the actor...

[post="46406"][/post]​

i agree with u on the actor guy... hes pretty cute.. it seems like he only plays for BAv the company that does most of ch 7 actions lakorns.. hes a pretty good actor and hes really good at shooting.. hehehehe...maybe hes gonna be related to Pa from Ankor 1 heheheeheh :p

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think age is really going to be a factor because isn't pinky like 20 already in this lakorn since vee's mother was like it have been 20 years since she last saw the princess... As for her magical things.. The land of the Mystic is where she is from.. Is for people who are really kind heart that's able to live there... I don't know about the bad guys.. But my great grandmother as it was told by grandmother have seen this so call place ... In Lao we call them "BongBot"... They speak the truth and nothing but the truth.. They don't like nor cheat or corrupted only those pure could really see it.. But so far I really like this... Vee and Pinky is so cute wish Arnas could play in this

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Well the storyline seems to be the same as Angkor1. At first, I thought it was a continuation of Angkor after she got saved. Right now, it is like a remake or I'm I mistaking? I am confused right now. I thought that Pinky is the daughter of Emma and Pete from part I. :wacko: :wacko:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
dara45 said:
Well the storyline seems to be the same as Angkor1. At first, I thought it was a continuation of Angkor after she got saved. Right now, it is like a remake or I'm I mistaking? I am confused right now. I thought that Pinky is the daughter of Emma and Pete from part I. :wacko: :wacko:
[post="47067"][/post]​
No it is not a continuation. Totally new storyline. Pinky is a princess of this hidden city, but when she was young her parents were killed by rebellions so she escaped to the human world. During her escape, the angkor spirit went inside of her.

natty

Chubs
vilasaeng said:
I don't think age is really going to be a factor because isn't pinky like 20 already in this lakorn since vee's mother was like it have been 20 years since she last saw the princess... As for her magical things.. The land of the Mystic is where she is from.. Is for people who are really kind heart that's able to live there... I don't know about the bad guys.. But my great grandmother as it was told by grandmother have seen this so call place ... In Lao we call them "BongBot"... They speak the truth and nothing but the truth.. They don't like nor cheat or corrupted only those pure could really see it.. But so far I really like this... Vee and Pinky is so cute wish Arnas could play in this
[post="46947"][/post]​

oh that is right.. so pinky is already 20 which is why she can turn into a tiger now.. plus in angkor 1.. wasnt there 2 factor to become a tiger? one was turning 20.. and 2 was loosing her virginity... it's been so long ago.. dont quite remember..

but anyways this storyline ties into the spirit better because the spirit is the teacher of the bad guy who killed her parents.. they are all from that hidden city.. but anyways vilaseng.. in Laos they call it LahpLea too and also Bongbot.. just depending on the region you are from.. thai call it by both names too..

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Angkor 2 ... when it was with Pete & Emma I watch bits & pieces. I think Pinky look so pretty and yeah she is a little petite to take this kind of role but I think she can pull it off. As for Vee hmm... let see if he can be just as good as Pete even though this is not a remake but it follows the same concept I'm guessing. I'm up to part 3 where Pinky beginning to get hints about the tiger's soul -- also Vee & his sister figure out she the Princess. :)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the info. Now I see what is going on and it is making sense. Thanks for the clarification.

ben said:
No it is not a continuation. Totally new storyline. Pinky is a princess of this hidden city, but when she was young her parents were killed by rebellions so she escaped to the human world. During her escape, the angkor spirit went inside of her.
[post="47080"][/post]​

meenia

sarNie Adult
I actually like Angkor 1 more... I don't know, i thought Angkor 1 have more of a storyline. IT tell us from the beginning and then it unfold it thought out the series.. This part 2 seems to just fight and fight right after another one..Meaning Pinky goes after bad guys. or they keeping catching pinky and then vee helps... I fastforward most part...But i hope it pickes up on part 5... Maybe i just have a thing with the woods..i can't wait until they go to the jungle.... But right now,, i like Pete and Emma more...it's just me... I love how it unfolds, hope Angkor 2 can do as good of job as Angkor 1..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn is great love pinky and vee together i really want kade and amy to act and pinky and vee the main n'eak and p'eak it would be so cool :wub: :)