[CH7] Angkor 2

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
errr.....yea...the end was a rushing...it was okie up to the point where pinky was grant a new live...the next thing u know...vee and pinky are hugging and so is ploy and atapon....what the heck....when they did all know that the special feelin exist....i felt the couple should have got time to express their feelings...seriously...i roll my eyes at the screen and was like, "did i must something"...no! pinky reveal her love to vee but before hand he claim to only have protect her and have no right in lovin....her....err....but its okie...i like the aonsan's green outfit...so cute...yea...as a princess pinky should have wore an outfit like that too...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG this lakorn is done!?!? OK, time for me to rent it now. Awww....Pinky didnt wear the princess outfit? I did she a SC of her in one....

slee00

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
Yeah,Angkor 1 with Emma Worarat was okay..Emma Worarat didnt look that good at all.Shes was kinda fat or big i guess,but she got a pretty face though. Of course ,Pete was very handsome/hot looking thats what got me to continues on watching the lakorn....
[post="42126"][/post]​

I watched Angor2 this last week. The storyline is pretty good. In Angor1, the evil spirit was not killed but captured in the waterfall cave with the knife of love. In Angor2, there were some money and spiritual power hungry geologist wants to get their hands on the knife and its powercamping the cave ready to grab the knife when it is reveal. Another scene in a boran time...and city....involve an evil man who is aware of the power of the knife...he invaded the city killed many soldiers...and is making his ways into the kingdomto destroy the royal family...The Queen has a little daughter....Princess Ada..Everyone was warned about the invasion and was recommended they leave to a safer place...the King and queen chose to remain and fight...The King's trusted officer and his family (wife and two children) was to take the Princess to a safe place....traveling through time...before they left,,, the King gave the Princess a powerful eyecharm...with will led them out....also, the queen gave the boy a necklace to wear...in which she told him to give to the princess when she grows up. To make the story short, they travel thru time and got over the other side of the world...which is today's time...still in the same cave...but they were followed by the evil man...and they got separate during a fight....the officials' wife took her two children and raise them...however the princess was rescued by an English Geologist's wife...but before they escaped...the evil spirit of the lion was unleashed and went into the Princess's body... ....She grows up to be a very strong person, working in the policy force, Now the fun begins...Vee and his siter and mom must find the Princess and begin the journey back to the mountain of the fall cave to look for the knife of love before her 21st birthday or she will turn into a tiger forever!

I spent 24 hours watching these people trying to locate one another...trying to get to the waterfall cave to ....they fought many battles along the way....The way they are going around and around the mountains made my head spinning. And the ending part was ok...could have been better....