[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Isn't Pok a little bit too old for Krit.
haha girlfriend needs to give up her throne... she needs to be a mom by now.... thinking that after all these years her acting will improve but it didnt.... still the boring nang'eak Pok i know.... lol

uh the cast seem kind of akward. pok isnt suitable as n'ek anymore. she look motherly. it should of been chakrit and joy
motherly..... lmfao..... i like that..... yes Chakrit and Joy would be interesting :)

Ain't Pok and Joy from Ch. 7 :scratchchin:
yes... and that's about the only thing i can agree about ch. 7... letting some of their better actor/actress play with people from other companies other than 3.... *sigh* if only that happen....

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think channel 7 actors can play with Exact or Polyplus companies as long it going to be show on channel 7. In Joy and Pok case I'm not sure if they are still with channel 7 bc they haven't have any lakorns with them for while. So they might be free agent now but probably not going to work for channel 3 since they moved out from there.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Number wise Pok might be older than Chakrit, but lately Chakrit has been looking like more like late thirty.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I think channel 7 actors can play with Exact or Polyplus companies as long it going to be show on channel 7. In Joy and Pok case I'm not sure if they are still with channel 7 bc they haven't have any lakorns with them for while. So they might be free agent now but probably not going to work for channel 3 since they moved out from there.
i honestly thought that it was a Bad Move to ch.7 that they've made... especially in Joy's case..... she's sooo talented and pretty but after she left i dont see any success from that *sigh* maybe polypus?!?! hehe....

Number wise Pok might be older than Chakrit, but lately Chakrit has been looking like more like late thirty.

i know righty.... maybe he's stressing, ?drinking?, or just working himself that's why he looks like that... *sigh* and i thought asians dont again as fast, in Krits case it is...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think being celebrity drain life out of people. In Thai case a lot of their popular actors look so tired and worn out bc they are always demand by people. Chakrit is a good example he is busy with lakorn, sitcom, movie and etc so I don't expect him to look fresh and young. But if he really dress up Chakrit looks really handsome. Pepper said this lakorn is already being filmed and expect it to be on tv March 2011. He didn't say who the lead but he is in it.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
OMG POK? Really? POK Piyathida??!! ARGG I miss her so much!!
Is she the nang'ek? I really hope she is. I love Joy too, but I just like Pok more >.<

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to: pantip & magarita30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZtlP7eANQ

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
who was that guy who was behind Vill; cause he is cute :)
seems like she's after Krit but that guy likes her

this one looks interestinggg..man snatching kind of lakorn
Slappping is bouta happen ahha

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Dancy for the Tser. I love Pok and her pairing with Krit was unexpected and a surprise. It looks very interesting. Can't wait for it to come out. When is that BTW?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Just saw from TV Pool live about Joy and Pok. I don't know about Pok but as for Joy she is not with channel 7 anymore. She is now a Grammy actress and she broke off with bf..apparently I heard he is not good for her and bc of him her career went down hill( just rumor I don't know if that the truth) Pok, all they talked about her upcoming wedding w her bf Tuk. I think she is probably still with channel 7.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the storyline??

Joy & Pok look GREAT! It's nice to finally see them again. Pepper is so cute cute & Chakrit it HOT!

But this looks very dramatic but intesnse too!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ agree, i really want to know the storyline too, the t-ser was awesome, hope sum1 will subb it, cuz i cant read thai.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw the opening ceremony on TV POOL live tv. Here the part where the actors explained their role. Pok is going play Chakrit stepmom and his dad is Num Suntisook. Chakrit doesn't like his step mother bc she is same age as him and think she is a gold digger. Pok is a good person and she have all the power to his father's fortune. She guards his fortune for him bc she loves him but he rebels by going out on his own and he meet Joy is bad nd she will try to catch him bc he is rich and so she is going to clash with Pok a lot bc Pok is going to let gold digger Joy touch any of Chakrit fortune. Will is Pok niece and she heard a lot of bad thing about how mean he was to her aunt but they met and he fell in love with her. Pepper is praek too but he is bad in beginning like he sleeps around with countless of girls but in the end he will end up be good bc he fell in love with Aerin. That's all I got from that clip.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay! Thanks! :) That means nang'ek is actually VILL and AERIN!^^ wOW i THOUGHT Pok and Joy were going to pair up w/CHAKRIT :p

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
now it make sense...i was like all those grls..is charkit gonna pimp w/all of them lol...so there is a n'k