[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know what she will do, but I hope she doesn't turn against Pok because even though Pok did use her she genuinely did care for Aerin. Her concern for Aerin is still sincere. So I hope Aerin doesn't fall into the entire revenge thing and instead help protect the secret. I hope Pok doesn't turn insane in the end lol like people are predicting because I would be so upset. Cause I think Pok is the only really good person in this all. I mean sure she is selfish a little bit, and her desire to get rid of Joy is for selfish reasons (for her daughter) but I don't think she did anything too malicious to where she should be punished. She has already been punished enough because she isn't even able to tell her own daughter that she is her mother. She has to live with the scar of how her child was conceived. I commend her though for loving Vill with all her heart regardless of how she was conceived. I've seen many mothers who treat their child from rape so harshly or they don't even keep them at all.
Right .. i didn't know ppl predict that .. i dont' want to see bad things happen to her either ..
in a way .. she's there to protect the ppl she love b/c she went through those pain, aerin, krit, vill.
I really hope things won't turn bad for her and for aerin -- i can't read her mind .. i'm with you, dont' want her to turn bitter toward Pok.

JOY's so crazy .. so crazy -- i hope nothing will hurt Pok for tomorrow episode ..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Joy is freaken crazy in here... I was kinda of happy to see the next preview for epi 22... Seems lik pok is gonna shoot joy lol yay

cecilia

Staff member
^it would suck if she shoot joy -- i mean, either way, her secret is going to be reveal so why not tell Vill the truth and move on from there.
I'm sure krit will find means in his heart to forgive Pok.

I'm hoping it's not POK who shoot JOY but someone else.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, I wanted the acid to hit Joy's face! Aw...that would suck is Pok shoots Joy and ends up in prison.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Vill is Pok's daughter (Pok was R-ed)

And I think it's gonna end on 25 maybe because I think Bie's lakorn is suppose to air starting from the 18th, but I could be wrong.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh i really like this lakorn! just started watching and it's so good! geez i've been watching a lot without subs but can't help it. exact is always so long though with the length of their lakorn.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Loved the wedding and everything was really sad, Pok died. as for Joy I'm glad she
died she did it on herself. I didn't like that there wasn't and romantic scenes between
Arien and Pepper also and Best's couple

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I couldn't find this thread for a while.

Anyway...great lakorn. Could have added more sweet scenes for Vill & Chakrit. Pok is a great actress...she had me crying again.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, I feel that Pok's death was unnecessary. For Chakrit revealed the truth to View anyway...=( And View still loves her! Overall, the lakorn is very good to me, and I adore the couples in it. Of course, I love Chakrit & View the most!!! ^_^ The ending is way cute, and I'm very happy it's a happy ending for all the couples. I esecially love how Chakrit kisses View's cheek, then they hug, and then the kiss on the forehead, and more hugging and smiles. So classic, so adorable!!!

happy ending for Vill and chakrit?
Yep, it's a happy ending for Vill and Chakrit, for they marry each other. =D I think Pok wasn't married to Chakrit's father at all, so Vill and Chakrit aren't related and they are still able to marry. Yay!!! xD

Anyway...great lakorn. Could have added more sweet scenes for Vill & Chakrit. Pok is a great actress...she had me crying again.
I agree; there are cute and sweet scenes between Chakrit and Vill, but their relationship could have been further developed as well. I'm satisfied with their love, but more scenes would have been even more cuter!:D Yep, Pok is a great actress; she (along with Vill, actually) made me cry so much at the end.