AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
Have fun at work:D

...I'm not so sure about that. :cry1: I'll try to keep my smile on, but it's not a guarantee... Plus, I'll be thinking of SSP and the Kissing Machine and Misssexylips nonstop. :lolyup: K, this is my last post. Later! ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Holy moly cikna lol i love ur descriptive details. Lool that was so much fun to read. I also wanted to add that The more i watch thit the more i feel his pain. He does portray emotions very well. I also personally love him more after watching many of his talkshows and events. His talkshow with tonight show about filial child was what made me such a big fan if his now..^^ then his acting and everything else just falls into place. ^^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
:cry1: :cry: :lmao: I know! It has been quite emotional for all of us...we all need to gang up for the finale now, ok? :grouphug: It's been so quiet the past few days, and it seems like there are some fans who have lost hope in SSP, but we must show our support and love for it still. Everyone on the SSP team has worked so hard! :bravo: And, awh, darling Xox!!!! The bolded part of your quote is so freakin' true! :lolyup: Mmm, I love the sound of that! Hehe, just kidding, but it does sound so pleasing to my ears, thank you! :blush:  :D :yahoo: :dance1: :kiss: I'll feel the same way as you do after the finale, dear! I'll definitely say hi to you in other threads or somewhere else. :wink:

And Songie, yes, we totally need that uncut DVD release of SSP; they've cut too many exciting scenes! And yes, I agree with you that Cikna needs to elaborate more on her proposal/project/experience! I so want to know more! :woot:
It's true...you've kept this thread so alive. Your love and support for this drama is pretty awesome. And yes, I will definitely stick around for the finale.

Chalidaluvprin said:
Lol that is my nick name for tootam the kissing machine. Yes my username is hard if its to long just go by my name Minny (nickname) I wish the kissing machine and misssexylips pair up again so much!!! Probably I should write to channel 5 to get them another lakorn.
Heeeyyyy! That's my nickname for him!!! Hahah! So glad it's being use! He's sucha good kisser.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!! I'm feeling excited and depressed all at the same time!!! 

Whatever happens tomorrow happens! Truly proud and happy to have shared this drama with you all.  :cry:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, i've missed my SSP girls (no self-proclaimed boys yet, right?)!! Gone for 1.5 days and we've moved up several pages already~~ all in hype for our bittersweet "end of the string". I went back to catch up on your posts and umm.. AF gave me this, "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day". :lol: Yeahhhh, i enjoyed too much and so many of your spazzing posts (especially those praising Vill and Toomtam's acting, chemistry..... and physique :pervie:). Hehehe!

@Daisy, we're on the same boat.-- The Toomtam Boat andeverythingelseinit, that is. I agree that for a newbie actor, Toomtam has surpassed the performances of pra'eks Ken and Tik when they were in their newbie stage. I believe that has a lot to do with his experience on camera and on stage (The Star 7 + musical) before his lakorns. I also thought his PRPR role suited him perfectly in terms of personality and playfulness, so if he was a bad actor, we would have been able to tell from that lakorn (he was the only reason i watched to the end too, not a fan of Charabelle's acting at all!). That's why for SSP, it's been so thrilling to see him in Thitit's skin, who's more emotional and temperamental-- something so different from Toomtam the man. Honestly, SSP is the first and only lakorn i've heartily invested in this year, but that could be my reason for saying both Toomtam and Vill should be recognized with acting awards because no other lakorn managed to swept me off my feet. I think we have a fair chance at "Best Rising Star" for Toomtam and "Best Actress" for Vill.

@cikna, thank you for sharing your with us your research presentation (i would be too shy for that), favorite Thit/Gan scenes, and Toomtam assets. 555 I thought Toomtam was attractive from the first time i saw him. But he's one of those faces where you have to see in action for you to feel his chemistry, the layers underneath all that good-looking eyecandy. :spin: And then you get to know his personality~ the way he talks and how he conveys his thoughts, values and interests--- then you become like me and Daisy!! :clap: :beer: :lolyup: His body is gorgeous~ not overly muscly, broad shoulders, sexy waistline, lean legs (yah, not every man can look good in tight jeans and denim on denim :pervie:). His whole self inspires me to go into menswear indefinitely. Haha!

@Maiko, thank you for your shout out! I'm not ready to say goodbye to Thit and Gan yet, but my heart will manage knowing they will live happily ever after. I have no regrets in watching SSP, even with the turn in direction. Actually, i've never watched the original, but i'm so relieved Exact changed and livened up SSP! From the accounts of the original, it sounded too dully and draggy. I rather have dramatic movements in the plot and characters rather than a stagnant plot.

I wish the SSP team could all get together tonight to watch their finale, but that is impossible with p'Art on a getaway trip. Hoping we'll see Vill and Toomtam IG their love for Thit and Gan once more. However it ends, SSP already has a special place in my heart. And you girls, this isn't goodbye--- we will meet each other again with Vill and Toomtam's individual work and reunion!!!!! Time to do more pleading over at Exact's accounts. :weee:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh how I miss you girls! Haven't been here for such a long time! Been not in the mood for SSP so I'm not as active. Now, time to talk just a bit.

Episode 15; I love how scared Nee was when she was running from the cops. HAHAHA. & When Thit catches her of course. Nee's face was very ugly at the end. Vill is very good at it, lol. It's a compliment.

Episode 16; HAHAHAHAHA. The look on Nee's face when she saw Won. Pwaha. I wanna laugh.. wait, I already am. xP Thit is getting smarter. Loving him again. :D I can't stand looking at Nee's face even though it's Vill. -.- Nee is another person. LOL. But yeah..

SonYukView4ever

Songie, you are too sweet! :kiss2:  :wink:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  I couldn't have worded myself any better than you did!  For your sweetness, you've earned a kiss. :) :kiss3:  Your message made my night. :) :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  I'll have to get back to you on another post regarding some specific things you've mentioned in your message. :)

~~~

Let's all catch the finale tomorrow morning in wherever you live in America or on the globe (lol), so we can make spazz worthy of Gan+Thit!! :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Been wanting to say this awhile back but never got the chance to, anyways, I'm glad Vill and Mark are no longer together. I didn't even know they dated. But I'm glad Vill's single. And I'm glad she made such a good success with this lakorn. Mark probably doesn't care, but he should. He lost something good. 

SonYukView4ever

I'm a Mark fan, a BIG one indeed, LOL, and it's too sad that Vill and Mark never worked out.  I don't think there were any seriousness anyway since both ALWAYS denied going out.  It would be something else if they at least claimed to be going out, but the truth is both never claimed they were dating...but just close.

I don't think Mark has lost anything to Vill nor vice versa.  Mark is such a sweet person! I'm sure Vill didn't lose anything to Mark either. lol.

I want the best for Mark, and the best for Vill! lol :p Mark is very successful on his own.  Vill is also doing very well on her own! kudos to both! They don't need each other. lol :p

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I'm a Mark fan, a BIG one indeed, LOL, and it's too sad that Vill and Mark never worked out.  I don't think there were any seriousness anyway since both ALWAYS denied going out.  It would be something else if they at least claimed to be going out, but the truth is both never claimed they were dating...but just close.

I don't think Mark has lost anything to Vill nor vice versa.  Mark is such a sweet person! I'm sure Vill didn't lose anything to Mark either. lol.

I want the best for Mark, and the best for Vill! lol :p Mark is very successful on his own.  Vill is also doing very well on her own! kudos to both! They don't need each other. lol :p
I don't think there was anything serious either, thank goodness. lol 

D~D

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

My very good friend actually told me that Mark and Vill were not serious or anything at all. They didn't date. ( thank goodness ) they were just very close but than the whole Kimberly and Mark text thing went on BLAST, so Vill distance herself from him. My good-o- friends gives me all the up-date on Vill. So.. Im thankful for her for giving me all the information. ^o^

AikOm^_^

Back from work! Woo, I'm getting chills...tomorrow...we shall see how everything ends... :nailbiter: Hmm, I'm shocked Aiyaja isn't here, asking for people to tune in for the finale, hehe. I see I'll have to do her work for her! :lolyup:

thaochristina said:
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I thought of you, too, dear Thaochristina, in my shout-out, but I couldn't remember how to spell your (user)name correctly. I'm super happy to hear from you again!!! :clap: Yippee, the whole gang's almost here! Let's all spazz about SSP before the end of the string! (<------ Gosh, we just love using that expression! :loool:)

xox said:
It's true...you've kept this thread so alive. Your love and support for this drama is pretty awesome. And yes, I will definitely stick around for the finale.

Heeeyyyy! That's my nickname for him!!! Hahah! So glad it's being use! He's sucha good kisser.

Awh! :weep: Thankies, Xox! :kiss3: :grouphug: Oh, yeah, I was mostly the one who re-uploaded and shared all those pictures and information in the first few pages. Hehehe! :dude: K, enough bragging! :smack: And yay, I'm crying in happiness to have you and the others join in for the finale. :spin: :cry: And haha, as for the last part in your quote, I did say you would love to hear that from Chalidaluvprin! :coverlaf:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Oh how I miss you girls! Haven't been here for such a long time! Been not in the mood for SSP so I'm not as active. Now, time to talk just a bit.

Episode 15; I love how scared Nee was when she was running from the cops. HAHAHA. & When Thit catches her of course. Nee's face was very ugly at the end. Vill is very good at it, lol. It's a compliment.

Episode 16; HAHAHAHAHA. The look on Nee's face when she saw Won. Pwaha. I wanna laugh.. wait, I already am. xP Thit is getting smarter. Loving him again. :D I can't stand looking at Nee's face even though it's Vill. -.- Nee is another person. LOL. But yeah..

I thought of you, dear Ntsuab-Ci, in my shout-out, but your name is one of those that is too hard to remember how to spell it correctly... :weep: But hurray and yahoooooooo!!! :yahoo: Glad to have you with us again! I certainly miss you! :grouphug: I love your thoughts! The bolded part especially got me laughing with you! :rofl:

xox said:
Been wanting to say this awhile back but never got the chance to, anyways, I'm glad Vill and Mark are no longer together. I didn't even know they dated. But I'm glad Vill's single. And I'm glad she made such a good success with this lakorn. Mark probably doesn't care, but he should. He lost something good. 

Like DaisyDukes said, I doubt that they really dated, too, dear Xox. But they were indeed talking with each other, and it almost got serious haha, for Mark did introduce Vill to his parents when she visited them at his condo, and Vill took a picture of herself sitting on his sofa (which, sadly, kind of caused a scandal for her, and she deleted the picture shortly...sad! I like the picture! She looked good haha!). As a Vill fan, I REALLY :heart: the bolded part in your comment; I honestly think the same, too (sorry, DaisyDukes! xD). :yes: Yet, like DaisyDukes has said, which I absolutely agree with her, they're both doing fine on their own. :) I wouldn't mind Mark and Vill together, but...they don't make the best looking couple hehe! It's Toomtam and Vill for me! As for Mark, I really adore him with Mint Chalida, but he's okay with Kimberly, too. :D

fun said:
if i call in sick tmrw, i will probably get to watch finale sooner than i thought.

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: Awh, good luck with that, Fun! That's really cute and funny! :D No matter what, I hope you can enjoy the finale, and hopefully it will relieve you of stress and unhappiness. :spin:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
Songie, you are too sweet! :kiss2: :wink: :heart: :thumbsup: I couldn't have worded myself any better than you did! For your sweetness, you've earned a kiss. :) :kiss3: Your message made my night. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'll have to get back to you on another post regarding some specific things you've mentioned in your message. :)
*joop joop* :toast:

DaisyDukes* said:
Mark is very successful on his own.  Vill is also doing very well on her own! kudos to both! They don't need each other. lol :p
You made my night too-- I haven't laughed so hard all day!!! :lolyup: Although they were just close friends, one would be inclined to think about the "what ifs". Although i didn't root for the Mark-Vill couple, i will always root for Vill and her happiness. Besides, you're right-- they don't need each other. Son needs Vill more to keep him grounded... i don't like him floating away to Ch3. *jealous* :lol:

I'm debating if i should watch our finale live or not. I suspect it will be a busy connection because of the rising anticipation. Either way, i'm going to have to face the end [of the string]. :bhehe: Hahaha, @Maiko, we're really putting this title to good use!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
:nailbiter: tomorrow's the last day girls :no: I'm gonna miss u girls. This live has been so active cus our love for SSP . I hope to see you all in other threads. :cry: it's been a ride . Having all our complaints and hardcore fangirling LOL 555 anyways, I hope tomorrow's episode turns out good. I can't catch it live tomorrow .poor me :cry1: k goodnite girls .school tomorrow! I hate it,it's interrupting my SSP time and time with u guys </3

AikOm^_^

Ai! I meant to reply to you directly in my previous post, Songie; forgot to. :D You're welcome for the shout-out. ^_^ Yes, I think it would be super sweet if everyone on the SSP team can gather around to watch the finale together...but no! Sadly, everyone just have to be busy with other things. -_- I do agree with you; I'm quite happy with the changes Exact made to their version of SSP (er, not all, though haha!), making it more interesting and appealing than the original. And you should totally watch the finale live. :wink:

Cool, hehe, like I said, I'll see YOU for sure in other threads. :lolyup: Awh, hopefully, school breezes by for you! Look forward to what we have to say about the grand finale, ok? Awh, :goodnite: to you, dear Cool! Sweet dreams! :kiss:

I'm getting sleepy myself. :yawn: After sharing some pictures, I'm going to hit the hay so that I can wake up early...for the big one. :spin: Haha, I'm too tired and sleepy for the shout-out, so I'll do one early in the morning when I wake up. If I have time. :D Hmm, they haven't released any good pictures of Thit x Gan lately, so I'll end it with some screen-capped pictures of their happier and sweeter moments. :wub:

Credits: Manager, ละคร สุดสายป่าน's Facebook, kitkat @ her blog (http://alwaysmeena.wordpress.com/) for the HD files of SSP. :)

Note: .............. :cry: Again, this will SO haunt me! :weep: Oh! Um, seems like Toomtam is really sweaty? :whahuh:

Note: We better get a similar scene such as these ones for their ending!!! :woot: (Eh, not hoping too much, but I can dream. :spin:)

Okie, I'm going to sleep. Good night everybody!!! :) About six hours left until the big finale! :weep: Let's be here together! :grouphug: :kiss:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Maiko  Vill definitely make it on my top actresses list. ToomVill have really gained one more loyally annoying fan...just kidding!  :weee:I will of course support ToomVill in their personal endeavors but together is much better. I am here to stay. Love them.

And yes I'm a Fililpino..I would love to visit Thailand someday when I have money.. :coverlaf:

Thank you so much Maiko :kiss3: :flowers:   I will try and figure it out because I feel the need to watch it live even if I won't understand anything..but with Vill & Toomtam who needs a dialogue. body language is enough and those eye sex! :)) :faint:  :blush:  :wink:  excuse my language.  

Gosh those photo on the bed...  :cry:  :cry:

Cikna oh my! They will have a heart attack for sure. They can't handle it.  :ghehe:

oh eemm gee kissing machine & miss sexy lips that's fitting!!  :thumbsup:  :bravo:

Vills reminds me of Emma Roberts and Jennifer Lawrence..idk why.