AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Oh yeah, I searched on youtube and a lot of the episodes were removed which sucks but no worries, I found the episode after minutes of searching!!! :D

It's here:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUxMTIwMzcy.html
@ about: 26:35 !!! :D 

I love how when he appeared, his song came on in the background. It was all too cuuute :3 He really looks different but I can recognize him. His face looks skinnier .. something different about it but he was still so handsome. Aw, he's so dreamy~ I love his smile, wooow <333

Really? You first turned to Episode 18? Wow. That's so strange but yeah, maybe it does mean that ... Toomtam might end up with Vill ... it has to mean that, what else can it be? LOL, if only it was!! That's so cool how you first clicked Episode 18 though :D
My sister didn't like the Pong and Vill pairing but she watched it for Vill. I might watch it, we'll see :) Plus, I'd love to hear Toomtam's voice throughout the lakorn. Thanks for giving me your input on Pong & Vill's pairing! :)

Yay, I'm glad you found it! :clap2: Yes, Toomtam does look different now from then; well, all Thai daras, as a matter of fact! :whaha: Ooh, I love your thinking! :lmao2: Gosh, if only! Don't know, Toomtam and May are still young, so things may not work out (oh, we sound so evil about those two! Well, I do, anyway! :ghehe:)... Plus, they don't seem lovey-dovey/close anyway. :p Haha, but since Vill and May are friends themselves, things won't probably go my way hehe. If only I can control their strings of fates! Muah hahaha! The things I'll do! :wink: You know, I almost clicked on episode 17 haha. There are 21 episodes to NKHRR, and while I was debating which one was it that Toomtam made his brief appearance, I just happen to select 18 haha. xD You're not missing much if you never watch it hehe; I did love Pong and Vill as a couple, but I wasn't obsessed with them as I am for Gilly and Toomtam x Vill! :wub: You're welcome for the input! ^_^ Ooh, thank YOU for reading it! :kiss:

Oh, yes, Xox! Click on Marina's link if you want to watch Toomtam's small appearance in in NKHRR! :D

phatman said:
Haha. Seriously. The drama in here is so overwhelming that I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if I'll be able to touch another CH5 lakorn. Haha. Unless there's my Guy. HEHE. CH5 and CH7 tend to over dramatize their lakorns. HAHA. I've said before that I like drama, but this is just too much for me. Especially when it's the same thing about Nee over and over and over and over...and over. 

I pray that they show Wit, at least show him be more gentle towards Gan. Even though he's still horny, let it be, I just want him to at least be nicer. Haha.

Channels 5 and 7 do! :yes: Exact loves to prolong and suspend the drama and mystery as long as it can; most of Ch5 lakorns' storylines are almost the same. :bhehe: As for the last bolded parts of your post, :whahuh: :rofl: :lmao3: :lmao2:!!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm running out of laughs! :phew:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
What a beautiful day to hear a lot of beautiful things. First of all always is Thankful to Aiyaja for the spoil ( i'm wanna ask one more about it, the spoil is ep 16, how about ep 15? A part that you share before is whole ep 15, its seems to be so short or we get much excitig to skip on it, hehehe)

2nd is ep 17, oh my, can believe that, I can meet my love one more day(still short, hiz hiz) but I love this, and then after I read te spoil, they just add more drama, so i'm worry about the times to have more and more GanxThit and that is evil me but why I dont see the death of Nee? She still alive and continue to lie to everyone??? But the bright sign is the truth finally reveals, Hehehehe, How can they put our poor Gan from prison to hospital and without any Thit love??? So much angry, dont wanna this!!! Arg arg

3rd about my love, my cute buffalo Thit (ehehehe), my hot Toom Toom. Listen what he said are so touching, I love him day by day, from acting, from his deep voice, from his dedicated to all he join in. I dont want arrange a farewell with Thit soon like this, but I know like you guys said, he (Thit - Toom Toom) will stay in our heart, sweet memory, sweetest thing!

Thanks for all ur sharing, luv u much and keep hunting what you prepare to share!!! Hehehe

Nice day guys!

AikOm^_^

Hiya, Balu_bear! I feel the same as you! :D After Aiyaja's shocking, dramatic, and very Exact-like (Ch5-like) outburst about the rest of episode 15 yesterday, I was so wiped from exhaustion, shock, and depression that I fell asleep quite early. Haha, my heart woke me up really early in the morning around 5:40 A.M. It must have thought that SSP was airing today! :lolyup: Well, I woke up to a day full of pleasant surprises! First, Aiyaja shared the awesome rating for episode 14 (rating of 5.8)... Then, her happiness and dedication to SSP returned! And it turns out that we're blessed with an extra episode of SSP. Today's a great day indeed! :yahoo: Since you're asking about the rest of episode 15 (maybe you missed her summary for it), here's Aiyaja's quote about it. Be warned! Her rant about the episode may scar you as it did to me. :lol:

aiyaja said:
Episode 15 Spoilers, Manager has it all up already. I'm going to quickly summarize it because I am BEYOND pissed off. It just gets worse ya'll.

Episode 15 Spoilers: Pretty much, after stabbing herself, Ganamanee tells the police that Gandawasee tried to kill her because Nee tried to convince Gan in admitting the murder of Wason, so her verdict will be less. Nee wanted to tell Gan that she is willing to give up Thit since everyone is on Gan's side. Nee builds up a sad image saying everyone loves Gan and not her. Nee also says the necklace in Gan's hand is also evidence tying her to Wason's death.

Thit and Khun Pra plan that they will need to do something to capture Nee.

Thit tells the ladies of Soorayagan that he's going to marry Gandamanee. The ladies protest but can't do much. A few days later, Thit brings Gandamanee back home to Soorayagan and carries her upstairs to rest. Thit promises her to protect, love, and marry her.

Weelaiwon is extremely concerned. She thinks that someone who is willing to go as far as stabbing herself like Nee will have no problem killing her. She goes to the temple to pray and grab her fortune. Her fortune says that she's in danger but she can help relieve it by doing merits. Won release fish. The monk tells Won not to worry too much, sins are about to be repaid.

Khun Ying Kainapa is at her workplace, the school, she has a visitor. Ying goes to the lobby and sees no one but sees Won running off a different direction and eventually catches up to Won asking her what was the purpose of the visit? Won doesn't answer. Ying tries to persuade Won in telling the truth by further confirming Won's fears that Nee will not let her off the hook because Won knows too much. Nee is smarter, quicker, and more evil than Won, Won is of no match. Won can't betray Nee and denies knowing anything and runs off.

Won goes home but all of a sudden there are two guys who attack her. They stab her a few times. Before Won goes unconscious, she hears the guys talking about taking something from Won to show Nee that the mission of killing Won has been accomplished. They yank out Won's necklace. Won cries before blacking out.

The Father, Rat, the Grandma all visit Gan. They urge Gan to tell the truth. Gan remains silent. The Father tells the Grandma that he needs to talk to Thit. The Grandma says nothing will help Thit, he's made up his mind. Khun Pra urges everyone to remain calm and wait for Thit.

Gandamanee comes to visit Gandawasee and acts very innocent. The main purpose for the visit was to tell Gandawasee that Thit and Nee will be getting married, Gan should offer her blessings.

In the morning, the county clerk is there with the marriage papers. Nee signs it and Thit is about to sign it but is interrupted as the Grandma, Nom Sai, and the Mom barge in. The Grandma says that if Thit is willing to override her advise not to marry Nee then she will no longer have a grandson and tells Khun Pra to remove Thit's name out of Soorayagan's inheritance with a new will. She will donate all of her riches to public charities. Nee is shocked. Thit apologizes to the Grandma and signs his name. Thit says he will take Nee to go live somewhere else. The Grandma is so upset she faints. The doctors prepare medicine for the Grandma. Thit goes to visit the Grandma but doesn't say much. The Mom gives Thit the ultimatum, is Thit going to choose Nee or the Grandma?

Okay, guys! I'm sorry for the cowardly goodbye. I can't take it anymore. I'm so pissed off at the writers/producers/ P'Art for concluding the lakorn this way??!!! They honestly didn't have to go this route AT ALL! At this moment, I don't care for the ending anymore. The lakorn is ALREADY RUINED for me. Even if Thit and Gan end up together, what for??? Getting rid of Nee won't even be until Episode 16, which means, Thit will say sorry to Gan and patch things up like that within the last 5 minutes! WHY??? No redemption???? So RUSHED! So CHEAP! So CHEATED! I honestly thought this was one of my favorite lakorns but sadly, it just dropped to the worst! I don't care to finish this lakorn anymore. Gan has become a stupid mute. Thit and his brilliant plan is just plain stupid. Nee is like Macgyver, no one can do crap to her. Thit LITERALLY married both twins.
WOW! Talk about a lakorn that has all the wrongs. See you guys in another lakorn thread preferably Ch. 3, no more Ch. 5 for me. I'm out.

And you're welcome for all the info, Balu_bear! Good day to you, too! :kiss: :grouphug: Super happy we're all in this together! :clap:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Toomtam NEEDS to win an award for HOTTEST KISSING PRA'EK. And HEART MURDER. Why Heart Murder? He totally tears me apart by kissing a girl that isn't me! Lol jk jk jk. Hottest Kissing Pra ek is good enough fot me. Honestly, I think he beat the Korean guy's kissing. But that can be biased lol. Or is it?

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
Toomtam NEEDS to win an award for HOTTEST KISSING PRA'EK. And HEART MURDER. Why Heart Murder? He totally tears me apart by kissing a girl that isn't me! Lol jk jk jk. Hottest Kissing Pra ek is good enough fot me. Honestly, I think he beat the Korean guy's kissing. But that can be biased lol. Or is it?

:rofl: :lmao3: Told you, MaiKair!  :bhehe: But wait, which episodes made you think that? Did you get to episodes 4-7 yet? :woot: No, totally not biased, not at all! :no: Because it's so true! That boy's so passionate with his kisses! :blush: Ooh! If only they have an award for that! :pervie:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I am guessing his plan is that since Nee knows he won't have money and he won't be rich again, she will probably try to dump him since he will probably be a poor dude like before. I feel sorry for Gan. Is he considerate of her feelings at all???

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
I am guessing his plan is that since Nee knows he won't have money and he won't be rich again, she will probably try to dump him since he will probably be a poor dude like before. I feel sorry for Gan. Is he considerate of her feelings at all???

Ooh, everything's (well, almost everything) revealed in Aiyaja's spoiler/summary for episode 16. Do you want to read it? Or do you want to know if you're correct or not? :D You're...um, I'll let you decide for yourself. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Sawan said:
You guys sure know how to read my mind. I was just going to add that Toomtam is one of the hottest kissers I've seen in Thai lakorn history next to Ken and Weir. Like omg kjsehfkshfhdhf. His kisses are sooooo passionate  :drool:  It's not even acting to me. Lol.  

maiKair said:

I'm so happy y'all are praising Toomtam's breathtaking kisses!!! I feel like I've been the only one constantly talking about his hot kisses. Making me seem like a perve or something.  :bhehe:

I honestly wonder if he gets it perfect the first time or if they have to keep doing retakes. Or if the directors have to tell him to kiss harder or not. Haha...because he seems too natural. All of Vill and Toomtam's real kissing scenes look natural. 

AikOm^_^

xox said:
I'm so happy y'all are praising Toomtam's breathtaking kisses!!! I feel like I've been the only one constantly talking about his hot kisses. Making me seem like a perve or something.  :bhehe:

I honestly wonder if he gets it perfect the first time or if they have to keep doing retakes. Or if the directors have to tell him to kiss harder or not. Haha...because he seems too natural. All of Vill and Toomtam's real kissing scenes look natural. 

Hahaha! For right now, you just seem to be the one who brings it up all the time! :whahuh: Xox, I swear, you bring it up every two comments now and then. Haha, just kidding, we all bring up the subject about his lovely kisses. Hey, you're not the only perv here! :pervie: Ooh, I pray he doesn't get it perfect the first time, so that he and Vill keep having to retake it and re-kiss! :lolyup: Yay, glad you think their kissing scenes look natural! :dance1:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I pray that they show Wit, at least show him be more gentle towards Gan. Even though he's still horny, let it be, I just want him to at least be nicer. Haha.

@phatman, I'm still waiting for Wit too!!!! If at the end Thit still can't tell which one is Gan and which one is Nee then I'm done with Thit. I'm hoping Wit will come in at the end during the wedding because I know for sure Wit can tell which one is which. 

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, yes, Xox! Click on Marina's link if you want to watch Toomtam's small appearance in in NKHRR! :D

Thanks love!
I'm kinda nervous...haha. I have a feeling I won't like the Toomtam I see. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:

@phatman, I'm still waiting for Wit too!!!! If at the end Thit still can't tell which one is Gan and which one is Nee then I'm done with Thit. I'm hoping Wit will come in at the end during the wedding because I know for sure Wit can tell which one is which. 

Thanks love!
Seriously. Or if he still can't tell then Wit can just have Gan. Haha. Jk.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hahaha! For right now, you just seem to be the one who brings it up all the time! :whahuh: Xox, I swear, you bring it up every two comments now and then. Haha, just kidding, we all bring up the subject about his lovely kisses. Hey, you're not the only perv here! :pervie: Ooh, I pray he doesn't get it perfect the first time, so that he and Vill keep having to retake it and re-kiss! :lolyup: Yay, glad you think their kissing scenes look natural! :dance1:

Well yea! Of course I'm gonna keep mentioning it!! lol! Because if they're gonna go that far with scenes like that in their lakorn then we must praise it! Real kisses are so rare in lakorns, it makes 'em special.  :yes:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Very happy to hear that instead of 16 episodes, there will be 17 episodes!!! Just SERIOUSLY hope that they will not wait until the very last episode for Nee to die or be caught by the police and be LOCKED AWAY FOREVER AND EVER in a mental hospital with STEEL WALLS AND DOORS so that she will never get out and kill anymore innocent people and will never get out to ruin Thiti and Gan's happiness again!!!! Now I sound even more evil, but I don't care! I want Nee to SUFFER!!! Even death is too good for her!!!! SUFFER YOU WITCH!!!!

AikOm^_^

xox said:

Thanks love!

Now, now, have a little more faith in Thit! :lolyup: That would be the perfect scene in which he tells it to Nee's ugly two-faced, er, face that he knows she's not his real Gandawasee. :yes: Come on now, Thit! Oh, I forgot you're a Wit lover, too, Xox! Haha, yep, I'm waiting for Wit, too! And you're welcome! Haha, just watch it! Toomtam looked cute and handsome in there. :yes: But back then, he was a boy...now, he's a man! :drools:

phatman said:
Seriously. Or if he still can't tell then Wit can just have Gan. Haha. Jk.

:lmao2: Me :heart: that idea! :rofl:

xox said:
Well yea! Of course I'm gonna keep mentioning it!! lol! Because if they're gonna go that far with scenes like that in their lakorn then we must praise it! Real kisses are so rare in lakorns, it makes 'em special.  :yes:

:lmao3: Please do! I love it when you do! :wink: Yes, real kisses are so rare these days indeed! Well, not in Channels 5 and 7! :D

xox said:
I can live with that!  :thumbup:

Because if Thit can't tell who's who then he sure as hell don't deserve Gan. 

:whahuh: Me, three! Ooh, for the last part, that's so true! Thit, prove us wrong! :spin:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Very happy to hear that instead of 16 episodes, there will be 17 episodes!!! Just SERIOUSLY hope that they will not wait until the very last episode for Nee to die or be caught by the police and be LOCKED AWAY FOREVER AND EVER in a mental hospital with STEEL WALLS AND DOORS so that she will never get out and kill anymore innocent people and will never get out to ruin Thiti and Gan's happiness again!!!! Now I sound even more evil, but I don't care! I want Nee to SUFFER!!! Even death is too good for her!!!! SUFFER YOU WITCH!!!!

I was going to save the welcome for you when I quote your first post, but here it comes; MissSunny, welcome to Sud Sai Paan (2013)'s thread and AsianFuse (AF)!!! :welcome1: Super glad to have you join us! :yahoo: :clap2: :grouphug: Thank you for all your insights on SSP! Haha, though they're quite harsh (oh, but you're not the only one! Even I bash it sometimes, too)! But I'm happy you still follow it anyway. :wink: Thanks for hanging in there for SSP. I hope that you will enjoy being a member here on AF. It's a great place to make friends and talk non-stop about your favorite things! :yes:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Oh yeah, I searched on youtube and a lot of the episodes were removed which sucks but no worries, I found the episode after minutes of searching!!! :D

It's here:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUxMTIwMzcy.html
@ about: 26:35 !!! :D 

I love how when he appeared, his song came on in the background. It was all too cuuute :3 He really looks different but I can recognize him. His face looks skinnier .. something different about it but he was still so handsome. Aw, he's so dreamy~ I love his smile, wooow <333

This is too cute!!! :lol:  :lol:  I had to click on it and watch for Toomtam cutie. haha. He and May sure were so young then.  It was a very random scene actually.  It was supposed to be during one of Toomtam's concert, and she lied to the security or so she told Toomtam she was his biggest fan. lol  The May girl is so young in here.  Toomtam was so cute and so fresh then.  This looks like it was shot right after Toomtam won the Star 7! hahaha! :wink: He is definitely a cutie.  I notice his outfit is the same from his CD album. :wub: He has grown and matured more today.

Appreciate you girls for digging this scene out. I enjoyed that brief appearance of Toomtam. :)

~~~
@songielove I was going to ask you something about Toomtam, but it's kind of disappearing now. lol When I think of it, I'll just post it in here. ^^

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes, I noticed that Toomtam was wearing the same outfit from his CD album picture, too! :lolyup: Hmm, he definitely has better style now than then! Well, in my honest opinion. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
DaisyDukes, I noticed that Toomtam was wearing the same outfit from his CD album picture, too! :lolyup: Hmm, he definitely has better style now than then! Well, in my honest opinion. :D

lol, yes.  although I don't know much about styles. lol but he is still charming the same...way. lol just so young then. :p

I remember in one interview they ask him if he had surgery and he said no but he did get invasignlin or straighten his teeth. ^^ XD

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
lol, yes.  although I don't know much about styles. lol but he is still charming the same...way. lol just so young then. :p

I remember in one interview they ask him if he had surgery and he said no but he did get invasignlin or straighten his teeth. ^^ XD

Hey, he's still young! :drools: Even younger than me! :blush: I just look younger than him haha! Not to brag, of course! Awh, I wish I can straighten my teeth! If only I have the money! Well, thank goodness my teeth aren't that bad. But I would be even prettier with straight teeth. :loool: Hmm, I don't think Toomtam has gone through any surgeries...yet. He is all au natural! :thumbup: