SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
xox said:
Plus, I think because this is his very first lakorn/character, it makes it so much more significant to him. I mean, seriously? Who can forget their very first major role??? No one. I'm sure Thit meant alot to Toomtam and I'm sure Thit has helped him learn so much more from life, from the lakorn industry, and most of all...love. Well done Toomtam! And to think this is just his first lakorn-----------> MIND BLOWN!

NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN! LOL! (Seriously guys, get on his level!)

Lol. I couldn't agree more on the "NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN!"  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 

But girl, no this is Toomtam's second lakorn already.  His first lakorn was Pan Rak Pan Rai with Charabelle, which I enjoyed for Toomtam. :clap:  :coverlaf:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, actually Toomtam has starred in two other lakorns previously, Xox. :D But I believe that Thitit is his most challenging role yet. He first guest-starred in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (with Pong Nawat and Vill :D), and he was pra'ek in Pan Ruk Pan Rai (2013) with Charebelle Lanlalin as his nang'ek. Haha, he's ONE of the best kissers. :p

You're kidding??????? No way!!! I didn't know!!!! 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. I couldn't agree more on the "NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN!"  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 

But girl, no this is Toomtam's second lakorn already.  His first lakorn was Pan Rak Pan Rai with Charabelle, which I enjoyed for Toomtam. :clap:  :coverlaf:
OMFG!!! SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW!!! I'VE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK! :shrug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, he was in Pan Ruk Pan Rai first then this lakorn. But his role here is much more developed than in PRPR even though I did enjoy PRPR. :) And agreed, Toomtam can kiss. His kisses can melt people's hearts, haha :D
And when I found out he made a guest appearance in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk, I was actually planning to watch the lakorn just to find his appearance, LOL. Not a fan of Pong & Vill as a couple though -.-

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And thank you Maiko for the pictures! :D I am always thankful to you for posting photos! The house is so beautiful. I'm so glad SSP used this house, it truly is a beauty.
And I'm laughing at your comment:
Note: Er, what do you think you're doing, Nee? No, you're not going to heaven...it's down below for you. :yes:

LOLOL.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
"i am on the same wavelength. I actually didn't like Thitit very much from the very beginning, but as the story developed, i really began to understand his ways. He's a "one heart, one love" kind of man (my favorite), and anything and everything that messes with his heart will shatter his brain. I love a reflective man like Toomtam who is serious about life and love." 

Well said, @Songie!!!!!  :thumbsup: 
(Sorry, couldn't find your actual quote)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:

Plus, I think because this is his very first lakorn/character, it makes it so much more significant to him. I mean, seriously? Who can forget their very first major role??? No one. I'm sure Thit meant alot to Toomtam and I'm sure Thit has helped him learn so much more from life, from the lakorn industry, and most of all...love. Well done Toomtam! And to think this is just his first lakorn-----------> MIND BLOWN!

NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN! LOL! (Seriously guys, get on his level!)
I will have to agree that Toomtam's way of kissing is special, but we still have Ken T.! Haha.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@xox, adding onto Maiko and DaisyDukes*, he's been in a musical before too.-- Which, i always rave Exact about. They should put all their rookie actors/singers into musicals first before they stick them in lakorns. Toomtam has benefited from this, along with others. It's made him more comfortable on- and off-screen with his line deliveries and how he expresses his feelings-- facial and body.~~ Yes, best kissing pra'ek! (Bolded and underlined!) He's so affectionate in those kiss scenes, even if they're in moments of anger, he kisses Vill/Gan/Nee like she's all that matters.. More kisses from Toomtam please. <3

@huajaikaungtur, i love Pong and Vill, but not as a couple either. XD

(Sorry, i deleted my previous note just so i can transfer it here! I didn't want the girls to miss it. Pages are moving up fast today!)
@xox @huajaikaungtur, i am on the same wavelength. I actually didn't like Thitit very much from the very beginning, but as the story developed, i really began to understand his ways. He's a "one heart, one love" kind of man (my favorite), and anything and everything that messes with his heart will shatter his brain. I love a reflective man like Toomtam who is serious about life and love.

@Maiko, thank you for sharing the photos. Vill is so hardworking and dedicated, yet she still finds time to have her own fun and keep personal things personal, which is admirable. Toomtam... i'm just happy for him, if he's happy. (lol, i don't sound too happy :lol:)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, he was in Pan Ruk Pan Rai first then this lakorn. But his role here is much more developed than in PRPR even though I did enjoy PRPR. :) And agreed, Toomtam can kiss. His kisses can melt people's hearts, haha :D
And when I found out he made a guest appearance in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk, I was actually planning to watch the lakorn just to find his appearance, LOL. Not a fan of Pong & Vill as a couple though -.-
I actually watched the beginning of that drama when it aired! I don't remember seeing him! I'm gonna have to go back and find him! 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
xox said:
You're kidding??????? No way!!! I didn't know!!!! 

No, I'm not. :p

huajaikaungtur said:

Ooh, I am, Marina. Pong and Vill actually had good chemistry, though definitely not as strong as Toomtam and Vill, of course! You dislike Pong? :) I'm not too fond of him myself haha. Yikes, if you're not a fan of the idea of Pong and Vill, it's not worth it to watch NKHRR, Marina. :loool: :no: Toomtam's guest appearance was really brief haha! He appeared for a scene in one episode (what was ironic is that May Sirin's character in the lakorn had a thing for him! :coverlaf: Hmm, don't know if they were dating during that time or not...probably not. :no:). I forget which episode it was, it was towards the end though!

huajaikaungtur said:
And thank you Maiko for the pictures! :D I am always thankful to you for posting photos! The house is so beautiful. I'm so glad SSP used this house, it truly is a beauty.
And I'm laughing at your comment:

LOLOL.

Why, thank you for finding my comment funny! xD :worthy: :kiss: To me, it looks like Nee is spreading her arms as if the angels would want to welcome her into heaven. Puh-lease! After all she's done, they'd want to kick her out themselves! :coverlaf: Heaven's no place for extreme sinners like her! :D And of course, you're welcome for the pictures! As always, it pleases me greatly that people enjoy the pictures like I do! Yeah! I'm glad SSP is the first to use this house! :yes:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
xox said:
Ken T was good until I saw Toomtam's action packed kiss.  :drools:  Hahaha!

LMFAO at the action Packed Kiss.  ROFL. :loool:

Too bad I've never seen Ken T kissed. lol And I don't think I want to see it.  Toomtam's kiss is enough! LOL :p

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Pictures! Credits: Vill and Kate's Twitter.

Note: Awh!!! Both are adorable!! One looks happy (Toomtam) while the other looks worn-out (Vill)!!! :D

Vill has to be tired. She has to play two characters! Poor Vill, she probably has to do so many takes and retakes. 

AikOm^_^

Dang it, every time I'm writing out my replies to comments, new comments keep coming in! xD

Songie, I agree; more kissing scenes for Toomtam, please! :drool: :spicy: And you're welcome for the pictures! :kiss:

phatman said:
I will have to agree that Toomtam's way of kissing is special, but we still have Ken T.! Haha.

Yeah, I had Ken T. on my mind, too! :highfive:

xox said:
I actually watched the beginning of that drama when it aired! I don't remember seeing him! I'm gonna have to go back and find him! 

He appeared for a couple of scenes in one episode, towards the end. :D I'll find the exact episode for you and Marina. :)

xox said:
Ken T was good until I saw Toomtam's action packed kiss.  :drools:  Hahaha!

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl:

xox said:
Vill has to be tired. She has to play two characters! Poor Vill, she probably has to do so many takes and retakes. 

I know! Poor girl! :spin: :console: But her performances as both Nee and Gan are worth it; she's amazing in both roles! :wub: Oh, yes! Great job in quoting just one photo, Xox! :thumbsup: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
xox said:

Really? My sister watched it but doesn't remember seeing him & yes, gotta go back & find him!

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I am, Marina. Pong and Vill actually had good chemistry, though definitely not as strong as Toomtam and Vill, of course! You dislike Pong? :) I'm not too fond of him myself haha. Yikes, if you're not a fan of the idea of Pong and Vill, it's not worth it to watch NKHRR, Marina. :loool: :no: Toomtam's guest appearance was really brief haha! He appeared for a scene in one episode (what was ironic is that May Sirin's character in the lakorn had a thing for him! :coverlaf: Hmm, don't know if they were dating during that time or not...probably not. :no:). I forget which episode it was, it was towards the end though!

And no, I don't dislike Pong. I've seen a few lakorns with him but my mom's in love with him .. meaning I always see him, haha. I feel like I should watch it though, haha. Since I'm really going to miss Vill after this lakorn. ;~; Really? I'll skim through the episodes to find him then. Actually, my sister watched the lakorn and never recalled seeing Toomtam which makes me angry, ergg. How can she really miss him? Haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
And no, I don't dislike Pong. I've seen a few lakorns with him but my mom's in love with him .. meaning I always see him, haha. I feel like I should watch it though, haha. Since I'm really going to miss Vill after this lakorn. ;~; Really? I'll skim through the episodes to find him then. Actually, my sister watched the lakorn and never recalled seeing Toomtam, ergg. Haha.

Ah, ok! :) I'll check the episodes myself to tell you which episode it is that he made his appearance. It's a hassle trying to look for something when you're not too sure where to look. I know I don't like it when that happens! :D Especially when I'm trying to look for a specific steamy scene in a lakorn that I haven't even watched from the beginning. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Ah, ok! :) I'll check the episodes myself to tell you which episode it is that he made his appearance. It's a hassle trying to look for something when you're not too sure where to look. I know I don't like it when that happens! :D Especially when I'm trying to look for a specific steamy scene in a lakorn that I haven't even watched from the beginning. :pervie:

Aw, thank you, girl :) But if you really can't find it, it's fine ^^ Don't worry too much about it. LOL, that's why I made a playlist on youtube called "Favorite Scenes" so I can always go back to see my fav scenes, hehee :D But yes, it's so hard going back to find a certain scene >.<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, good thing Pong wasn't in here as Thit or else I would have ran him over, that buffalo. :whatever: It's Toomtam that makes Thit slightly bearable. :dance1:

Aw, Vill looks so young and cute in that photo with Toomtam, all tired and stuff.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Do u guys think that Vill and Toomtam will have another Lakorn like-up soon ???

If a lot people do, do a petition for Vill and Toomtam, will it work for exact to pair them up again ????