aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I am beyond disappointed with the lakorn ever since Episode 8. I knew it was all too good to be true Episodes 1-7. What I feared most came true afterall. Well, I should have learned from the last time I watched an Exact lakorn that Exact has their bad guys take over the show half way in and all the way to the end.

What pisses me off is, the writers/P'Art didn't have to take the lakorn in this direction JUST to solve the case. There are many many ways to reveal the truth without being overly stupid, nam nao, and dramatic. Gan just got out of jail in Episode 14 and now, she's already going back in. To have the nang'ake of the show locked up for the last 4 episodes is TOO much for my taste. I really dearly hate Exact productions and their way of story telling. :rant:

They've ruined such a good lakorn with very unnecessary drama.

It just further confirms that the photos of Vill dressed up in that white dress is Gandamanee. Why wouldn't it? Gan is still locked up in jail. :rant:  And what even makes me more upset is the stupid fact that Thit and Nee actually sign the marriage papers. If they didn't, why would there ever be a ceremony aftewards?? Sudsaipan2013 also posted a filming scene of Vill in that white dress and yup, seems like it's Gandamanee.

I am seriously so enraged, I think I'm about to give up too. I know right? Just two more episodes? But it seems like things just get worse and worse especially seeing the previews of Thit and Nee signing the papers in the next episode. That was the last straw that broke my back. I mean, Thit can be slow all he wants BUT seriously, why sign the papers? If Thit really does sign the marriage papers, GOD FORBID (still hopeful), then Gan and Thit should NEVER end up together AGAIN, NEVER. I don't care if it was to save Gan's booty from jail but realistically, I don't see a point in going that far just to prove Gan's innocence. It doesn't make sense. Yes, pretending to piss of the Grandma by marrying Nee will force the Grandma to strip Thit from his riches and push Nee to drop Thit's booty like a hot potato, but how is that going to help resolve Gan's innocence again??? I doubt Nee is going to be stupid enough to say, "Oh, by the way, I killed A-Z and I'm divorcing your butt because you're poor!" It doesn't work that way. It's like the writers of this show spend so much time plotting but so little time to come up reasonable ways to resolve them.

Everything is so rushed. They crew is still filming and seems like all of those scenes are in the Soorayagan palace. So what does that mean? A rushed and very CHEAP ending. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm not going to EVER watch an Exact lakorn live EVER again. I've had it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I am beyond disappointed with the lakorn ever since Episode 8. I knew it was all too good to be true Episodes 1-7. What I feared most came true afterall. Well, I should have learned from the last time I watched an Exact lakorn that Exact has their bad guys take over the show half way in and all the way to the end.

What pisses me off is, the writers/P'Art didn't have to take the lakorn in this direction JUST to solve the case. There are many many ways to reveal the truth without being overly stupid, nam nao, and dramatic. Gan just got out of jail in Episode 14 and now, she's already going back in. To have the nang'ake of the show locked up for the last 4 episodes is TOO much for my taste. I really dearly hate Exact productions and their way of story telling. :rant:

They've ruined such a good lakorn with very unnecessary drama.

It just further confirms that the photos of Vill dressed up in that white dress is Gandamanee. Why wouldn't it? Gan is still locked up in jail. :rant:  And what even makes me more upset is the stupid fact that Thit and Nee actually sign the marriage papers. If they didn't, why would there ever be a ceremony aftewards?? Sudsaipan2013 also posted a filming scene of Vill in that white dress and yup, seems like it's Gandamanee.

I am seriously so enraged, I think I'm about to give up too. I know right? Just two more episodes? But it seems like things just get worse and worse especially seeing the previews of Thit and Nee signing the papers in the next episode. That was the last straw that broke my back. I mean, Thit can be slow all he wants BUT seriously, why sign the papers? If Thit really does sign the marriage papers, GOD FORBID (still hopeful), then Gan and Thit should NEVER end up together AGAIN, NEVER. I don't care if it was to save Gan's booty from jail but realistically, I don't see a point in going that far just to prove Gan's innocence. It doesn't make sense. Yes, pretending to piss of the Grandma by marrying Nee will force the Grandma to strip Thit from his riches and push Nee to drop Thit's booty like a hot potato, but how is that going to help resolve Gan's innocence again??? I doubt Nee is going to be stupid enough to say, "Oh, by the way, I killed A-Z and I'm divorcing your butt because you're poor!" It doesn't work that way. It's like the writers of this show spend so much time plotting but so little time to come up reasonable ways to resolve them.

Everything is so rushed. They crew is still filming and seems like all of those scenes are in the Soorayagan palace. So what does that mean? A rushed and very CHEAP ending. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm not going to EVER watch an Exact lakorn live EVER again. I've had it.

I feel you!!! It's ridiculous and I'm disappointed!!!! :nono1:  I was so angry at ep 15's preview! I was like WTF???? This is why I don't watch Exact dramas anymore either. This is my first Exact drama in years!!! Once again, I'm very disappointed in the script writer, director, etc...! :angry:

Also, it lets us know how weak and inconsiderate Thit's love is for Gan. He seriously pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@Balu, please support Toomtam by ordering his album online or have your friend personally pick it up for you. My sister and i drove almost 4 hours just to buy it here in the U.S.

Yah! I try all night long to sign in and find the way to order it, i want to get one of this so madly!! He will make new wave to scroll out my heart with his voice!!! Thank you and @Daisy so much!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I totally understand your rage, Aiyaja! I find myself watching more Exact dramas, so in a way it's not hitting me as hard. I do, however, agree that there are tons of other directions this story could have taken to achieve the same height of impact on our characters. This was one of the weaker ones, but only because it's very predictable. Don't give up yettttt~~!! It can only deeply affect us this much because we've invested our heart into it, so it's not worth it to throw it away. If it wasn't for P'Vill or N'Toom, i'll still be watching SSP because i happen to like P'Art's style. And the Acts Studio is just eyecandy for a gal like me in my line of work!~

I am with the consensus that the Soorayagaan will put on a show next week for ep15. Seems too out of character for Khun Yai to give up Thitit when her grandson is #1 in her life. That means half (at most, if we're lucky) of ep16, our finale, will consist of our Thit x Gan doing this :kiss: and leaving us to imagine the :censor:.

P.S. @Balu_bear, he will have you captivated. :cloud9:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 15 Spoilers, Manager has it all up already. I'm going to quickly summarize it because I am BEYOND pissed off. It just gets worse ya'll.

Episode 15 Spoilers: Pretty much, after stabbing herself, Ganamanee tells the police that Gandawasee tried to kill her because Nee tried to convince Gan in admitting the murder of Wason, so her verdict will be less. Nee wanted to tell Gan that she is willing to give up Thit since everyone is on Gan's side. Nee builds up a sad image saying everyone loves Gan and not her. Nee also says the necklace in Gan's hand is also evidence tying her to Wason's death.

Thit and Khun Pra plan that they will need to do something to capture Nee.

Thit tells the ladies of Soorayagan that he's going to marry Gandamanee. The ladies protest but can't do much. A few days later, Thit brings Gandamanee back home to Soorayagan and carries her upstairs to rest. Thit promises her to protect, love, and marry her.

Weelaiwon is extremely concerned. She thinks that someone who is willing to go as far as stabbing herself like Nee will have no problem killing her. She goes to the temple to pray and grab her fortune. Her fortune says that she's in danger but she can help relieve it by doing merits. Won release fish. The monk tells Won not to worry too much, sins are about to be repaid.

Khun Ying Kainapa is at her workplace, the school, she has a visitor. Ying goes to the lobby and sees no one but sees Won running off a different direction and eventually catches up to Won asking her what was the purpose of the visit? Won doesn't answer. Ying tries to persuade Won in telling the truth by further confirming Won's fears that Nee will not let her off the hook because Won knows too much. Nee is smarter, quicker, and more evil than Won, Won is of no match. Won can't betray Nee and denies knowing anything and runs off.

Won goes home but all of a sudden there are two guys who attack her. They stab her a few times. Before Won goes unconscious, she hears the guys talking about taking something from Won to show Nee that the mission of killing Won has been accomplished. They yank out Won's necklace. Won cries before blacking out.

The Father, Rat, the Grandma all visit Gan. They urge Gan to tell the truth. Gan remains silent. The Father tells the Grandma that he needs to talk to Thit. The Grandma says nothing will help Thit, he's made up his mind. Khun Pra urges everyone to remain calm and wait for Thit.

Gandamanee comes to visit Gandawasee and acts very innocent. The main purpose for the visit was to tell Gandawasee that Thit and Nee will be getting married, Gan should offer her blessings.

In the morning, the county clerk is there with the marriage papers. Nee signs it and Thit is about to sign it but is interrupted as the Grandma, Nom Sai, and the Mom barge in. The Grandma says that if Thit is willing to override her advise not to marry Nee then she will no longer have a grandson and tells Khun Pra to remove Thit's name out of Soorayagan's inheritance with a new will. She will donate all of her riches to public charities. Nee is shocked. Thit apologizes to the Grandma and signs his name. Thit says he will take Nee to go live somewhere else. The Grandma is so upset she faints. The doctors prepare medicine for the Grandma. Thit goes to visit the Grandma but doesn't say much. The Mom gives Thit the ultimatum, is Thit going to choose Nee or the Grandma?

Okay, guys! I'm sorry for the cowardly goodbye. I can't take it anymore. I'm so pissed off at the writers/producers/ P'Art for concluding the lakorn this way??!!! They honestly didn't have to go this route AT ALL! At this moment, I don't care for the ending anymore. The lakorn is ALREADY RUINED for me. Even if Thit and Gan end up together, what for??? Getting rid of Nee won't even be until Episode 16, which means, Thit will say sorry to Gan and patch things up like that within the last 5 minutes! WHY??? No redemption???? So RUSHED! So CHEAP! So CHEATED! I honestly thought this was one of my favorite lakorns but sadly, it just dropped to the worst! I don't care to finish this lakorn anymore. Gan has become a stupid mute. Thit and his brilliant plan is just plain stupid. Nee is like Macgyver, no one can do crap to her. Thit LITERALLY married both twins.
WOW! Talk about a lakorn that has all the wrongs. See you guys in another lakorn thread preferably Ch. 3, no more Ch. 5 for me. I'm out.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Aiyaja! I'm so sad you're leaving SSP! Nooooo. I won't be reading any spoilers for our last two episodes. I think it's best that way.. I'll still be here for Tamtoom and Vill.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks aiyaja. I'm pretty upset with the writers too. Since the episode they killed off Urai, I was already upset. Haha. I've been putting up with the craziness just for the sake of finishing and for a glimpse of Guy. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
..................I arrived home from work to a very heart-breaking surprise........... Aiyaja, I don't know want to say... Your decision and comments have rendered me speechless... I will have to get back to you on that... Let my heart heal for a little bit. :weep: :cry: :cry1:

Another reason why I'm not ready to answer is because I'm currently re-watching SSP episode 13. :lmao: :wink:

D~D

sarNie Adult
OMG !!!!
They are gonna give us a CHEAP ending !!!! I just know it !!!!

I don't know but I feel so exhausted just reading EP 13-15 spoiler. Exact have really disappointed me. My lovebird (vill and toomtam) has been so exhausted with so much shooting and little sleep and this is what Exact give us !!!!! I'm so upset, I call this BS !!!!!!!!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Haven't skimmed thru (yeah skim thru cuz I can't handle watching no more) ep 15 yet & based on the comments I prob won't til the lakorn ends. I'll prob just skim thru the ending episodes too now. I am upset & disappointed how they waste such talented actors/actresses on crappy as script. I have no words.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
...I must be the only one left, with hope for SSP. :D My heart isn't ready yet to reply to the comments...in a little bit. :)

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Episode 15 Spoilers, Manager has it all up already. I'm going to quickly summarize it because I am BEYOND pissed off. It just gets worse ya'll.

Episode 15 Spoilers: Pretty much, after stabbing herself, Ganamanee tells the police that Gandawasee tried to kill her because Nee tried to convince Gan in admitting the murder of Wason, so her verdict will be less. Nee wanted to tell Gan that she is willing to give up Thit since everyone is on Gan's side. Nee builds up a sad image saying everyone loves Gan and not her. Nee also says the necklace in Gan's hand is also evidence tying her to Wason's death.

Thit tells the ladies of Soorayagan that he's going to marry Gandamanee. The ladies protest but can't do much. A few days later, Thit brings Gandamanee back home to Soorayagan and carries her upstairs to rest. Thit promises her to protect, love, and marry her.

Weelaiwon is extremely concerned. She thinks that someone who is willing to go as far as stabbing herself like Nee will have no problem killing her. She goes to the temple to pray and grab her fortune. Her fortune says that she's in danger but she can help relieve it by doing merits. Won release fish. The monk tells Won not to worry too much, sins are about to be repaid.

Khun Ying Kainapa is at her workplace, the school, she has a visitor. Ying goes to the lobby and sees no one but sees Won running off a different direction and eventually catches up to Won asking her what was the purpose of the visit? Won doesn't answer. Ying tries to persuade Won in telling the truth by further confirming Won's fears that Nee will not let her off the hook because Won knows too much. Nee is smarter, quicker, and more evil than Won, Won is of no match. Won can't betray Nee and denies knowing anything and runs off.

Won goes home but all of a sudden there are two guys who attack her. They stab her a few times. Before Won goes unconscious, she hears the guys talking about taking something from Won to show Nee that the mission of killing Won has been accomplished. They yank out Won's necklace. Won cries before blacking out.

The Father, Rat, the Grandma all visit Gan. They urge Gan to tell the truth. Gan remains silent. The Father tells the Grandma that he needs to talk to Thit. The Grandma says nothing will help Thit, he's made up his mind. Khun Pra urges everyone to remain calm and wait for Thit.

Gandamanee comes to visit Gandawasee and acts very innocent. The main purpose for the visit was to tell Gandawasee that Thit and Nee will be getting married, Gan should offer her blessings.

In the morning, the county clerk is there with the marriage papers. Nee signs it and Thit is about to sign it but is interrupted as the Grandma, Nom Sai, and the Mom barge in. The Grandma says that if Thit is willing to override her advise not to marry Nee then she will no longer have a grandson and tells Khun Pra to remove Thit's name out of Soorayagan's inheritance with a new will. She will donate all of her riches to public charities. Nee is shocked. Thit apologizes to the Grandma and signs his name. Thit says he will take Nee to go live somewhere else. The Grandma is so upset she faints. The doctors prepare medicine for the Grandma. Thit goes to visit the Grandma but doesn't say much. The Mom gives Thit the ultimatum, is Thit going to choose Nee or the Grandma?

Okay, guys! I'm sorry for the cowardly goodbye. I can't take it anymore. I'm so pissed off at the writers/producers/ P'Art for concluding the lakorn this way??!!! They honestly didn't have to go this route AT ALL! At this moment, I don't care for the ending anymore. The lakorn is ALREADY RUINED for me. Even if Thit and Gan end up together, what for??? Getting rid of Nee won't even be until Episode 16, which means, Thit will say sorry to Gan and patch things up like that within the last 5 minutes! WHY??? No redemption???? So RUSHED! So CHEAP! So CHEATED! I honestly thought this was one of my favorite lakorns but sadly, it just dropped to the worst! I don't care to finish this lakorn anymore. Gan has become a stupid mute. Thit and his brilliant plan is just plain stupid. Nee is like Macgyver, no one can do crap to her. Thit LITERALLY married both twins.
WOW! Talk about a lakorn that has all the wrongs. See you guys in another lakorn thread preferably Ch. 3, no more Ch. 5 for me. I'm out.

Oh no. I hope you reconsider. I know that everything is turning sour. But I hope you would reconsider for us. I still enjoy reading the spoiler. I only hope that they will go to 18 episodes. Since the summary and the lakorn been kind of different. I hope that they will go to 18. **Crossing Fingers** I haven’t even send you hugs and kisses yet.

Even if they give us a cheat ending. I still love it. If they give us a cheat ending, I’ll tell you the rating will go down for sure. Right when they got us at the end of the string with them there they go and pull us back up.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
...I must be the only one left, with hope for SSP. :D My heart isn't ready yet to reply to the comments...in a little bit. :)
Don't worry. I still have hope for SSP too. So your not alone. My heart is still trying to heal.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:

I have hope for SSP. Toomtam and Vill su suuuuuuu!! Don't give up yet, this is when they need us the most! They've been filming day in and day out. They won't let us down, so we shouldn't as well.

Here, http://instagram.com/p/diypkHv7Zt/#
For anyone needing a little sunshine. Look at him, so tired, yet still smiling!

P.S.
Let's be happy that Thit wasn't concerned for Nee. I mean, she stabbed herself. Ouch? :huh:

Does Nee sign the marriage license though?? I'm torn, i don't want to read the spoilers. >___<

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:

Totally understand you Aiyaja, I felt the same since the last scene of last night episode. But still wanna give a big thank you to you for sharing the spoiler even when you already decided to drop this lakorn...   :weep:

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
OMG, are you serious? Seriously EXACT!!!!!!!! Thanks Aiyaja for the spoilers. The last few episodes has disappointed me. Urgh, the writers...gosh! They focus way too much on Nee and her killings. The ending is going to be so FAST and the romance has really ended a long time ago. Gahhh! lol, but I'll finish the ending. I'll give my two cent in after the lakorn ends.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'm still here for Toomtam and Vill na ja. :kiss2:  :kiss2:  Toomtam has earned me a BIG and loyal fan here. :dance1: I support him 100% but I just feel bad that there won't be summaries for non-Thai speakers. :(

Well, I still love my buffalo Thit. haha. Gan and Thit will have a happy ending although it'll be a brief moment for the fans. :dance2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
songielove said:
Here, http://instagram.com/p/diypkHv7Zt/#
For anyone needing a little sunshine. Look at him, so tired, yet still smiling!

hehe. Yes, his sunshine smile is what still made me tuned in.  :dance1:  :yes:  :heart:

I have hope for SSP. Toomtam and Vill su suuuuuuu!! Don't give up yet, this is when they need us the most! They've been filming day in and day out. They won't let us down, so we shouldn't as well.

I know they've been filming so late like even till past midnight.  They certainly need our support and cheers. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG today episode I got so mad at gaan!!!  I was like why would you just stand there and let her frame you!!! ok u deserve to go to jail!!!

LOL ok truth is I was so made at Nee!  she is capable of anything...if I were her friend I would've turned her in, she even threatens her own friend who saves her countless time.!!! 

But so glad Tithi will be smarter in the next episode with the short preview!! Excited!!!!

But love today episode regardless!!!  I feel like it's close to the end :lmao: